Old is R&R

cmf0203

xRNcI.png

So as any good President would do, I delegated to our Minister of Silly Walks the responsibility to do something for our birthday.  As I imagined I was disappointed and ck got a RL job or something and is now hoping to find a rat to eat in WarriorSoul's dungeon.

So on the 13th of November apparently we had a birthday.  8 years young.  FC harvested many potatoes and MutedFaith played hockey drunk.  Garion talked about politics all day and WarriorSoul thought he'd be funny and grow an interesting mustache for the celebration.  [spoiler]b-792061-Justin_Bieber_Adolf_Hitler_mous[/spoiler]

I apparently have just woken up to realize that 1) we need a new MoSW and 2) I forgot to make a post about our birthday.

We did let Ego and Bambi come out of the old folks home to eat a piece of cake made by kata.  Demon and CC humped each other until chaffing began, Snowy watched in amusement.  It was glorious.

Come by #rnr have a beer or two, maybe delcare some wars, and tell us how awesome we are.

***More to come as we issue awards to great members and diplomats alike***