Just Cuz war map

AndrewHG

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how this all will go down. I'm predicting a meek future for NPO with the position they are in. Any nation that want out of war feel free to join DEFCON 1. Maybe you can help mentor us into becoming the next great alliance.

Nice, NPO has really allowed themselves to be manipulated into a very poor position. They should try to negotiate a clean exit early before they lose too much strength, which will be needed against their new friends down the road.

As a front, Pacifica is holding the line quite well against their several adversaries. Thus far they are far out damaging SNX, out damaging UPN, and maintaining a near 1-to-1 with CCC and CRAP (with less counter wars declared to boot). TTK and NADC are putting forward good efforts, but I'm going to go ahead and assume Pacifica's allies, of which there are many, will move in on them in the coming days.

Good try at interpretation based on geography rather than mathematics Tywin, you get a gold star for effort.

fc,220x200,white.u2.jpg

Nice, NPO has really allowed themselves to be manipulated into a very poor position. They should try to negotiate a clean exit early before they lose too much strength, which will be needed against their new friends down the road.

You do realize NPO has enough allies to cover the whole of Aftermath two or three times, right? :|

yes yes... early days. God knows what it will be called in the end. Here are the results so far.
unnamed1.jpg

You are missing DBDC-Sparta, unless you assume Sparta is not going to recognize a state of war with them 8which could be entirely true).

As a front, Pacifica is holding the line quite well against their several adversaries. Thus far they are far out damaging SNX, out damaging UPN, and maintaining a near 1-to-1 with CCC and CRAP (with less counter wars declared to boot). TTK and NADC are putting forward good efforts, but I'm going to go ahead and assume Pacifica's allies, of which there are many, will move in on them in the coming days.

Good try at interpretation based on geography rather than mathematics Tywin, you get a gold star for effort.
fc,220x200,white.u2.jpg

That is called speculation. Of course if NPO's allies are foolish enough to move in I can hardly complain about that!

That is called speculation. Of course if NPO's allies are foolish enough to move in I can hardly complain about that!

Speculation it may have been, however it was not speculation of if, but when. This war was way too invested in to end where it is, it will expand, and Aftermath chose the expansion to take place on Pacifica. Logical counters will occur as they always have, and will continue to do when they are needed.

As far as it being "foolish", not sure how you figure that in any way other than playing a patriot, which is fine I guess. Everyone would enjoy Pacifica and their sphere, currently a third party swinger, on their side to push them over the top. Can't get too mad when they swing with the other team, especially when your teams were foes last war and forced terms down their throat.

Interesting how this all will go down. I'm predicting a meek future for NPO with the position they are in. Any nation that want out of war feel free to join DEFCON 1. Maybe you can help mentor us into becoming the next great alliance.

Finally some humor in the thread lmao

Did they?

And all future allies.  I feel like this should be stressed, and a 'future ally' circle be added.  But I do have a warped sense of humor.

lmao .. you hardly complain ? .. I will start a pool that you will whine somehow about something just to hear yourself talk .. when do you ever stop whinning ?