Unfair Raiding Practic

I like your signature with cats in it. It makes kitty like u. But stop acting like a dick and suck one. What shocker you hate life. Also if I may suggest, DRA as a possible first wonder. Collection is a big thing on the avengers community. And I preach you need a SDI or MP or you will be rolled on. RL is CN TE. Unless your cat dies that's your only excuse. Kitty out. Please respond with points instead of saying what kitty said is stupid come at me, son. Well, tuna time.

Just ignore his noobish gibberish. I've seen him blow all his war chest on more than one occasion and he sits here preaching how much more he knows than everyone else. He can't even break out of one of the most common mistakes noobs make.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I win Daenarys I bet 300 tech I could goad you into posting a wall of text about BS, thank you for being so predictable.

On to protecting these so called noob AAs. Lets put all the cards on the table. We all know Avengers and D1 will never war and your long standing history with Skaro and Nlo, and the whole group of you are following Stevieg as if you were all apart of a cult. Well my advice do not drinkany offered kool aid. That leaves Re, OP, NDO, Wd, and TPC ... pretty limited options and chances are that one or more of that group will always fight so you hit them while they are fighting or just recently out of war. God forgive they hit any of you in a fair war because then you call in your buddies to help. So in summary your group has Naps with each other, tries to dictate to other AAs which targets they can and cannot hit, and are not shy about using dirty tactics. Then you spin it with BS posts and back slapping on these boards.

I myself just made a bet of 300 tech that you'll turtle me when i burn your nation to the ground next round. Would that make it the 3rd or 4th time in a row? :smug:

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

All you haters on the Avengers are a bunch of !@#$%*^. If you don't like their tactics...man up, join together and fight them next round. It is that simple.

War Well!

The only way they have a chance at beating them fairly is if they can keep up with the amount of money earned. They can't do it if they're not donating and using temp trades. Cash is King in this game.

Just ignore his noobish gibberish. I've seen him blow all his war chest on more than one occasion and he sits here preaching how much more he knows than everyone else. He can't even break out of one of the most common mistakes noobs make.

Show me your flag :)

Show me the AA you've run :)

Show me the three rounds with the AA you've run where people in your alliance dominated the game :)

I'll be waiting.  Forever.  You will never accomplish what I have.  You have always depended upon others to do the strategizing, thinking, and leadership for you.  When you are being owned and smashed into bits, you complain and whine --ceaselessly--.  The OWF is full of hundreds of posts of this; linking each and every thread where you've been complaining about "unfairness" because your piss-poor fighting skills got you owned would take hours and that isn't an exaggeration.  Everyone here who's played as long or longer than you knows it.  Then, when you have people who have power who are backing you up or in other words protecting you, you gloat as though their victory is actually yours, despite doing nothing yourself to earn or contribute towards it.  And you're calling me a noob?  Keep dreaming.

PrincessKitty, actually I really enjoy my life.  I have something known as a "career" and I own my own business now.  My annual earnings permit me to pursue a wide variety of hobbies and add new ones at my leisure, I enjoy the work I do as well as the impact it creates on those around me (especially being able to create jobs for others).  I have several acres of land that isn't solely devoted to work where I'm building my own home.  It's sad that your life is so empty that CN TE is real life for you.  I hope that someday you're able to have a real life.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Show me the three rounds with the AA you've run where people in your alliance dominated the game :)

I'll be waiting.  Forever.  You will never accomplish what I have.  You have always depended upon others to do the strategizing, thinking, and leadership for you.  When you are being owned and smashed into bits, you complain and whine --ceaselessly--.  The OWF is full of hundreds of posts of this; linking each and every thread where you've been complaining about "unfairness" because your piss-poor fighting skills got you owned would take hours and that isn't an exaggeration.  Everyone here who's played as long or longer than you knows it.  Then, when you have people who have power who are backing you up or in other words protecting you, you gloat as though their victory is actually yours, despite doing nothing yourself to earn or contribute towards it.  And you're calling me a noob?  Keep dreaming.

PrincessKitty, actually I really enjoy my life.  I have something known as a "career" and I own my own business now.  My annual earnings permit me to pursue a wide variety of hobbies and add new ones at my leisure, I enjoy the work I do as well as the impact it creates on those around me (especially being able to create jobs for others).  I have several acres of land that isn't solely devoted to work where I'm building my own home.  It's sad that your life is so empty that CN TE is real life for you.  I hope that someday you're able to have a real life.

Nick you cannot argue with ignorance and DT is about as ignorant as they come.

I'm well aware, sometimes verbally putting someone through scathing reminders of their ignorance though can be beneficial towards assisting them in dislodging their cranium from the lower part of their gastrointesinal system.  Plus it's fun to see how worked up they get, and I ranch so bovine fecal matter simply doesn't bother me.

Sorry living off your mommy and daddy don't count, honey. And cn te isn't my life. I sometimes ball out in SE too. So get yeeted on.

Projecting much?  Oh wait, I'll use smaller words - taking parts of your life and using them in poorly made insults?  Although now, your apparently illiteracy at least makes sense.  The schizophrenic "word salads", not so much.  Take your meds as they're prescribed.

Projecting much?  Oh wait, I'll use smaller words - taking parts of your life and using them in poorly made insults?  Although now, your apparently illiteracy at least makes sense.  The schizophrenic "word salads", not so much.  Take your meds as they're prescribed.

I stopped taking my meds months ago. You bragging bout ur self, when no one give a shit

All you haters on the Avengers are a bunch of !@#$%*^. If you don't like their tactics...man up, join together and fight them next round. It is that simple.

War Well!

I'm one step ahead of you guys. ;)   It's getting there. I have something to annouce to everyone around Christmas time. If you want a sneak peek message me ingame.

Since you don't have any legs to stand on with regards to my counters against your poor understanding of the game, I guess we can divert that debate towards another unrelated subject to the OP so you can try to savior your reputation and ego. I will as always enjoy tearing both a part.

And unlike you i don't need to prove anything to anyone and gloat about my achievements, so everyone knows "how much better i am than you". I don't care what you've done in the past, its the present that only matters to me. I'll judge you of your actions today, not yesterday.

The last 3-4 rounds you've been nothing but BIG words on the forums while never being able to back those BIG words up. I'll admit, I'll talk the talk too but I've backed my words up by rolling all you mouth pieces into the dirt and I'll continue to as long you all play. ^_^ Its part of the reason I like to float around, and help those who share a common interest with me. You and Mr Know It All's weapon has been to rally as many of the competent AA's against me and my friends like we're playing SE. Hows that been going so far? Maybe you should quit relying on others to fight your battles and fight them yourselves. I'll be waiting..

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I actually learned that tactic from your buddy Stevieg, ask him.

The last time you turtled me, all my other OP opponents fought to around 8-10 mill WC levels, some went all out, but you on the other hand, sat on a 25+ WC the entire war and did nothing but fire a couple of CM's, a couple of "butt hurt" gov spy/IRS as soon as i hit anarchy, while the rest of the OP membership did as much as they could. Actions speak far louder than words and every round you prove to me that you're just words and no action.

I don't care when Stevieg turtled, we all have but not quite in your fashion.

I stopped taking my meds months ago. You bragging bout ur self, when no one give a shit

Get back on topic, please.

Raiding is bad and if anyone is guilty of this, I really wont care but you know. We dont want kids to leave TE because some of you Vets decide its cool to smash them.

In conclusion, don't raid and do drugs. Choose one or the other. But probably neither

The last time you turtled me, all my other OP opponents fought to around 8-10 mill WC levels, some went all out, but you on the other hand, sat on a 25+ WC the entire war and did nothing but fire a couple of CM's, a couple of "butt hurt" gov spy/IRS as soon as i hit anarchy, while the rest of the OP membership did as much as they could. Actions speak far louder than words and every round you prove to me that you're just words and no action.

I don't care when Stevieg turtled, we all have but not quite in your fashion.

All is fair when chasing the flag. I actually learned that from stevieg. In the future any AA I am alligned with or friends with raid or do as they please Edited by paul711