Unfair Raiding Practic

Build Airforce, I will still get XP. Build navy to stop me blockading you? I attack your navy for more XP than just 1 blockade. The longer you draw the war on the more profitable it gets for me the big bad raider! Ask the Swarm how fighting back made us not want to keep raiding? IDK who they were, but they were not "Noobs" they built well, and fought back hard but we had bigger and more nations.

I clearly disregard TCs and do not plan more than 2 days ahead. Righto :)

But you are right with 1 point you make, a small AA, like Hellas you mentioned, or any other established AAs as you say can have a rough round and come back stronger and more resilient.

It is the AAs such as Bluewater Company, NATO, SKARO etc that are at risk. You realise some nations just go and build straight away? No idea what trade circles even are, what are improvements? il get a few barracks and police stations. what is IRC? These guys who build to 800 infra and then cannot break 1k. They need to learn how to play the game, and 5 days is not enough.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's a little basic math here since you, so far, have shown you do not know how to use it.  Let's assume that your raid target has purchased 25 lv 4 aircraft to deter your air strikes.  If you don't land a SUCCESSFUL air strike, you will not get XP.  In order to overwhelm your opponent's air force, you must also purchase an air force.  In this case, you will end paying more to ensure victory than they will to set up the deterrent because you'll need to be a bit over the defensive fighter strength to give reasonable odds of victory.  That 2 XP, assuming victory in both with no need to buy additional fighters after victory (this is usually not the case) just cost you $750,000 (before modifiers) out of your early warchest, if you went for it.  And, if your target's bent on resisting attack, they will likely counterattack, costing you additional fighters - plus, possibly, infra if they decide to bomb you.  Now, out of your early warchest, you've got to account for re-purchasing infrastructure.

What if they buy a few GC's?  Now, you need to account for the massive increase in defending troop strengths.  Again, only SUCCESSFUL attacks are going to give you XP and if their soldier efficiency is suddenly so high you can't land an attack, you've either got to have GC's of your own or you're not getting any Army XP.  This requires sacrificing your econ improvements, which is suicidal for the early growth of your nation especially when you're already having infra whittled off by a target standing up to you.  "Well, I've got cash reserves".  And then, there's those battleships.  Unless you're building a navy of your own at day 5-7 (which, as you know, is not a wise strategy for nation growth), a prepared raid target will be throwing down blockades every day.  You could, of course, sacrifice more econ improvements to buy a navy to counter but then you're spending more that critical early-round money and hindering your growth.  If you don't, you could very well end up with the next tax collect cut by 1/3 from a series of blockades.  Congrats!  You've got XP, but the damage to your money on hand, the loss to your income from these attacks, and rebuying your navy / air force just to get the victory required for XP have offset your long terms gains.  In the final analysis, you make less than you would have if you hadn't hit that particular resistant raid target.

Some nations just go and build straight-away, don't trade or use trade circles, and make idiotic choices for improvements.  They don't use IRC, don't even consider joining AA's, and if you want to try to protect them from their own bad choices perhaps you should recruit them and teach them the right way.  Nothing is stopping you from doing that.

However you do not get to dictate what other alliances do with their raiding policies.  Especially since you are incapable of even understanding the math behind this stuff, in a game driven and dominated by math.

edit - opening sentence "build air force, that is true" was actually not true; one does not get experience just for owning and having planes.

second edit - The more I think about your responses and your mentality, it sounds like you don't have a tremendous amount of experience tech raiding and/or have only raided "soft" tech targets that don't fight back.  This further decreases your credibility to speak on the matter as you are proposing that people modify a game dynamic that you barely understand yourself.

third and final edit - new nations, pay attention to what I'd mentioned above in the "fighting back" part.  If you don't like getting raided, that's how you kick the raider in the "huevos" and make them pay for it, if you're unwilling to join an established AA and prevent it entirely.  The strategy your nation will need to survive is different than the strategy a nation in an organized AA will utilize, as the variables of the way you choose to play and who you do (and do not) surround yourself with are interconnected will result in different requirements that must be met.  You have been presented with an option to essentially declare yourself helpless and dependent on everyone else to "take it easy on you" when to do so hinders our competitive edge, in an environment where most are unlikely to care.  You've also been presented with options to deter these kinds of attacks, inherently rejecting an admission of helplessness and recognizing the reality of a competitive game.  Your call.  And, the "fight back" tactics I mentioned above, I welcome you to use on me, if I raid you.  I like a good fight a hell of a lot more than I like my pixels, and I respect someone with balls much more than I respect someone with a "social conscience" patronizing you and assuming you are helpless.

fourth edit (the actual final edit) - You didn't think about what I actually said.  Day 1, you set up with a 4BR.  You can't buy nukes that early anyway, and no one's buying MP as their second wonder; if you manage the trade circle correctly only one needs to change resources in order for that to turn into a 3BR on day 7.  4BR offers further decreases in infra cost; when combined with ISS as first wonder you end up with infra costs at (iirc) $630 a level at 99.99 and the reduction scales proportionally to the typical infra cost.  If you build to 2k infra this way and purchase DRA as second wonder, and go for the 6% increase to population out of typical tech/XP raiding, while practicing adjusted collect cycles... you end with more money than starting with 3BR by day 15, as well as more infra.  Class dismissed, StevieG.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Let's a little basic math here since you, so far, have shown you do not know how to use it.  Let's assume that your raid target has purchased 25 lv 4 aircraft to deter your air strikes.  If you don't land a SUCCESSFUL air strike, you will not get XP.  In order to overwhelm your opponent's air force, you must also purchase an air force.  In this case, you will end paying more to ensure victory than they will to set up the deterrent because you'll need to be a bit over the defensive fighter strength to give reasonable odds of victory.  That 2 XP, assuming victory in both with no need to buy additional fighters after victory (this is usually not the case) just cost you $750,000 (before modifiers) out of your early warchest, if you went for it.  And, if your target's bent on resisting attack, they will likely counterattack, costing you additional fighters - plus, possibly, infra if they decide to bomb you.  Now, out of your early warchest, you've got to account for re-purchasing infrastructure.

What if they buy a few GC's?  Now, you need to account for the massive increase in defending troop strengths.  Again, only SUCCESSFUL attacks are going to give you XP and if their soldier efficiency is suddenly so high you can't land an attack, you've either got to have GC's of your own or you're not getting any Army XP.  This requires sacrificing your econ improvements, which is suicidal for the early growth of your nation especially when you're already having infra whittled off by a target standing up to you.  "Well, I've got cash reserves".  And then, there's those battleships.  Unless you're building a navy of your own at day 5-7 (which, as you know, is not a wise strategy for nation growth), a prepared raid target will be throwing down blockades every day.  You could, of course, sacrifice more econ improvements to buy a navy to counter but then you're spending more that critical early-round money and hindering your growth.  If you don't, you could very well end up with the next tax collect cut by 1/3 from a series of blockades.  Congrats!  You've got XP, but the damage to your money on hand, the loss to your income from these attacks, and rebuying your navy / air force just to get the victory required for XP have offset your long terms gains.  In the final analysis, you make less than you would have if you hadn't hit that particular resistant raid target.

Some nations just go and build straight-away, don't trade or use trade circles, and make idiotic choices for improvements.  They don't use IRC, don't even consider joining AA's, and if you want to try to protect them from their own bad choices perhaps you should recruit them and teach them the right way.  Nothing is stopping you from doing that.

However you do not get to dictate what other alliances do with their raiding policies.  Especially since you are incapable of even understanding the math behind this stuff, in a game driven and dominated by math.

edit - opening sentence "build air force, that is true" was actually not true; one does not get experience just for owning and having planes.

second edit - The more I think about your responses and your mentality, it sounds like you don't have a tremendous amount of experience tech raiding and/or have only raided "soft" tech targets that don't fight back.  This further decreases your credibility to speak on the matter as you are proposing that people modify a game dynamic that you barely understand yourself.

third and final edit - new nations, pay attention to what I'd mentioned above in the "fighting back" part.  If you don't like getting raided, that's how you kick the raider in the "huevos" and make them pay for it, if you're unwilling to join an established AA and prevent it entirely.  The strategy your nation will need to survive is different than the strategy a nation in an organized AA will utilize, as the variables of the way you choose to play and who you do (and do not) surround yourself with are interconnected will result in different requirements that must be met.  You have been presented with an option to essentially declare yourself helpless and dependent on everyone else to "take it easy on you" when to do so hinders our competitive edge, in an environment where most are unlikely to care.  You've also been presented with options to deter these kinds of attacks, inherently rejecting an admission of helplessness and recognizing the reality of a competitive game.  Your call.  And, the "fight back" tactics I mentioned above, I welcome you to use on me, if I raid you.  I like a good fight a hell of a lot more than I like my pixels, and I respect someone with balls much more than I respect someone with a "social conscience" patronizing you and assuming you are helpless.

fourth edit (the actual final edit) - You didn't think about what I actually said.  Day 1, you set up with a 4BR.  You can't buy nukes that early anyway, and no one's buying MP as their second wonder; if you manage the trade circle correctly only one needs to change resources in order for that to turn into a 3BR on day 7.  4BR offers further decreases in infra cost; when combined with ISS as first wonder you end up with infra costs at (iirc) $630 a level at 99.99 and the reduction scales proportionally to the typical infra cost.  If you build to 2k infra this way and purchase DRA as second wonder, and go for the 6% increase to population out of typical tech/XP raiding, while practicing adjusted collect cycles... you end with more money than starting with 3BR by day 15, as well as more infra.  Class dismissed, StevieG.

Ok, Nick is trying to teach me how to raid? haha. In the past 3 rounds I have been the biggest raider of all. I have pretty much been one of the fastest XP earners in all of TE (not that that is a huge feat). You have simply not got a clue when it comes to raiding. Please dont try to teach me how to raid, when you are not even near my level.

There are too many fallacies in your post here to counter them all without wasting my breath, and you just replying with another wall of garbage.

However you do not get to dictate what other alliances do with their raiding policies.

Go look at REs war on NLON and SKARO on day 15.

You are right, we do not get to dictate what other AAs do, but we can and will pursue ways to see this issue resolved.

Go look at REs war on NLON and SKARO on day 15.

You are right, we do not get to dictate what other AAs do, but we can and will pursue ways to see this issue resolved.

And so can I. This type of interference in other's wars, calling in help, and other tomfoolery is why I have to do what I am going to do.

Sorry NDO dude, you sorta are an asshole. I am going to be straightforward about that. Im no where as skilled as you or alot of the avengers, ive made many mistakes. But notice the top 14 nations are all Avengers. And a lot of them have 100+ million dollars warchests. And some of them have not gotten a donation. Anyway, they build correctly and plan WEEKS in advance. And they give the donations to win to get several more donations in SE. Pretty damn smart in my mind. Plus it keeps this game alive :P.

And if I may help you out. You have 1 Military wonder, CIA. I suggest you get SDI or MP or Pentagon soon. Like now. Because its cold outside. Winter is here.

Yeeeeeeeeet.

StevieG would wipe the floor with your face, even without donations. Sorry they are better than you.

And so can I. This type of interference in other's wars, calling in help, and other tomfoolery is why I have to do what I am going to do

You can try. It may bring a spark back that we are missing :)

Yeah we didnt really like hitting OP TPC Hellas in that way this round, but you lot gave us no choice. The hit on RE is another completely different issue in my opinion. Try raiding the noobs and see how it turns out ;)

Im anticipating good things. Dont let me down!

Just like Stevie said, there are many fallacies in your logic. I'll just expose one of them and its the first one i saw in this post which appeared in the first couple of lines.

Let's a little basic math here since you, so far, have shown you do not know how to use it.  Let's assume that your raid target has purchased 25 lv 4 aircraft to deter your air strikes.  If you don't land a SUCCESSFUL air strike, you will not get XP. 

WRONG.

You can send a single level 1 fighter/bomber plane at an opponents air-force, no matter how many planes they have or what level they are and still receive an XP point.

But your welcome to continue to make yourself look like a fool by accusing others of having a little understand of the game and at the same time, clearly proving its you who has the little understanding. Its even funnier that you'd try to school Stevie of all people.

You and Paul are some of the biggest hypocrites in this game and I think I'll return just to burn you two on the battlefield and OWF. We'll pick right up where we left off. :ehm:

Just like Stevie said, there are many fallacies in your logic. I'll just expose one of them and its the first one i saw in this post which appeared in the first couple of lines.

WRONG.

You can send a single level 1 fighter/bomber plane at an opponents air-force, no matter how many planes they have or what level they are and still receive an XP point.

But your welcome to continue to make yourself look like a fool by accusing others of having a little understand of the game and at the same time, clearly proving its you who has the little understanding. Its even funnier that you'd try to school Stevie of all people.

You and Paul are some of the biggest hypocrites in this game and I think I'll return just to burn you two on the battlefield and OWF. We'll pick right up where we left off. :ehm:

Careful not to hit your glass house when throwing your stones.

Careful not to hit your glass house when throwing your stones.

The only thing that comes from you is noise. Prove me wrong, I enjoy a good challenge which is why I'm not playing because there is none.

Avengers will roll everyone and everything that gets in their way until you or someone else can build/create something better but we all know, you're only capable of beating them dirty. Everyone has the resources to do it but don't seem to either care or have the time to match them. I'm sure they'd be up for a challenge too.

Avengers have been so far in front of the pack in terms of economy, its not even a race. Even leaving the once mighty TPC in the dust. For some reason FIST haven't taken advantage of their numbers and capitalized on soldier kills. War Doves have a good lead and if they play their cards right, have a good chance at the crown.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Its good to see more leaders brave enough to take a stand and voice their concerns of the unfair practices of raiding and taking advantage of well established alliances such as Skaro and NLON. The worst thing about it is its veteran players/leaders who don't seem to care about new players trying to find their place in the CN:TE community, they'd rather put their own personal goals before the well-being and growth of the community and game. These people are my enemies, always have been and always will be. :gun:

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Ok, Nick is trying to teach me how to raid? haha. In the past 3 rounds I have been the biggest raider of all. I have pretty much been one of the fastest XP earners in all of TE (not that that is a huge feat). You have simply not got a clue when it comes to raiding. Please dont try to teach me how to raid, when you are not even near my level.

There are too many fallacies in your post here to counter them all without wasting my breath, and you just replying with another wall of garbage.

So wait, I'm a bit confused here.  Are you a liar, a hypocrite, or both?  You aren't "countering" because, with one exception (addressed below), I'm right and you know it.  Back to the question though - are you the "champion of the downtrodden raid targets" or the "biggest raider in the game"?  Your arguments are so full of direct contradictions that your credibility is now zero.

WRONG.

I stand corrected on the XP thing.  You actually, for the first time in the history of ever, have been correct about something when I have not!  Kudos.  Funny, though, that you too are not countering the other points.  It's for the same reason as above.

The only thing that comes from you is noise. Prove me wrong, I enjoy a good challenge which is why I'm not playing because there is none.

Avengers will roll everyone and everything that gets in their way until you or someone else can build/create something better but we all know, you're only capable of beating them dirty. Everyone has the resources to do it but don't seem to either care or have the time to match them. I'm sure they'd be up for a challenge too.

Avengers have been so far in front of the pack in terms of economy, its not even a race. Even leaving the once mighty TPC in the dust. For some reason FIST haven't taken advantage of their numbers and capitalized on soldier kills. War Doves have a good lead and if they play their cards right, have a good chance at the crown.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Its good to see more leaders brave enough to take a stand and voice their concerns of the unfair practices of raiding and taking advantage of well established alliances such as Skaro and NLON. The worst thing about it is its veteran players/leaders who don't seem to care about new players trying to find their place in the CN:TE community, they'd rather put their own personal goals before the well-being and growth of the community and game. These people are my enemies, always have been and always will be. :gun:

Coattail rider, and also a hypocrite.  While you're sitting there in your elite alliance pretending to give a hoot about people being raided, I don't see a whole lot of anything from you for the new players except... raiding them.

I win Daenarys I bet 300 tech I could goad you into posting a wall of text about BS, thank you for being so predictable.

On to protecting these so called noob AAs. Lets put all the cards on the table. We all know Avengers and D1 will never war and your long standing history with Skaro and Nlo, and the whole group of you are following Stevieg as if you were all apart of a cult. Well my advice do not drinkany offered kool aid. That leaves Re, OP, NDO, Wd, and TPC ... pretty limited options and chances are that one or more of that group will always fight so you hit them while they are fighting or just recently out of war. God forgive they hit any of you in a fair war because then you call in your buddies to help. So in summary your group has Naps with each other, tries to dictate to other AAs which targets they can and cannot hit, and are not shy about using dirty tactics. Then you spin it with BS posts and back slapping on these boards.

I win Daenarys I bet 300 tech I could goad you into posting a wall of text about BS, thank you for being so predictable.

On to protecting these so called noob AAs. Lets put all the cards on the table. We all know Avengers and D1 will never war and your long standing history with Skaro and Nlo, and the whole group of you are following Stevieg as if you were all apart of a cult. Well my advice do not drinkany offered kool aid. That leaves Re, OP, NDO, Wd, and TPC ... pretty limited options and chances are that one or more of that group will always fight so you hit them while they are fighting or just recently out of war. God forgive they hit any of you in a fair war because then you call in your buddies to help. So in summary your group has Naps with each other, tries to dictate to other AAs which targets they can and cannot hit, and are not shy about using dirty tactics. Then you spin it with BS posts and back slapping on these boards.

You want me to put all my cards on the table?

We have been so successful over the past 2 rounds, that we are looking for a fresh challenge, and at the same time we are intent on doing our part to keep what remaining member base there is. We readily admit that we have ourselves been some of the worst culprits of raiding(although some of my members are actually very generous raiders) and through our experience on this side of the fence we know all to well how they feel on the other side.

My history with NLON and SKARO has been through raiding the hell out of them with the exception of this round.

I was high Gov in Defcon1, you know this, less than 2 rounds ago. Of course we were not going to fight last round, and when you hit us with 90+ nukes to our 3 just out of war with some nations still in nuke anarchy, yeah they sent a few nations to help us. Do you still want to talk about last round or move on?

I swear to you we were hitting NDO OP Hellas and TPC, and because of the magnitude of this war we had to push it from the plan of day 20 to day 22. Yes we realise we have the clear advantage in ANS and money. But there are other factors, such as a tier split to be careful for. These 4 AAs, before nukes could be dropped in NDO v OP still contained the most nations in range ok? Can you understand that? Any other war would have been a bigger down declare. I didnt anticipate nukes to fly in OP v NDO though. Why you 4 AAs being small amongst yourselves were not at least talking about how to bring us down is beyond me.

You want me to put all my cards on the table?

We have been so successful over the past 2 rounds, that we are looking for a fresh challenge, and at the same time we are intent on doing our part to keep what remaining member base there is. We readily admit that we have ourselves been some of the worst culprits of raiding(although some of my members are actually very generous raiders) and through our experience on this side of the fence we know all to well how they feel on the other side.

My history with NLON and SKARO has been through raiding the hell out of them with the exception of this round.

I was high Gov in Defcon1, you know this, less than 2 rounds ago. Of course we were not going to fight last round, and when you hit us with 90+ nukes to our 3 just out of war with some nations still in nuke anarchy, yeah they sent a few nations to help us. Do you still want to talk about last round or move on?

I swear to you we were hitting NDO OP Hellas and TPC, and because of the magnitude of this war we had to push it from the plan of day 20 to day 22. Yes we realise we have the clear advantage in ANS and money. But there are other factors, such as a tier split to be careful for. These 4 AAs, before nukes could be dropped in NDO v OP still contained the most nations in range ok? Can you understand that? Any other war would have been a bigger down declare. I didnt anticipate nukes to fly in OP v NDO though. Why you 4 AAs being small amongst yourselves were not at least talking about how to bring us down is beyond me.

So, you spout your mouth off about caring how people feel when getting raided, and then execute a giant raid on people fresh out of nuclear war?  This is the height of hypocrisy.  You are without honor or honesty.  You, and your alliance, are much more the reason why people leave this game than regular raiding.  I suppose your tactic of lying and propaganda is much more about salving your own realization of these things, and much less about trying to convince others here to do your bidding, because on some level I'm sure you realize just how ridiculous you sound and how you contradict yourself at every turn.  What a joke.

Sorry NDO dude, you sorta are an !@#$%^&. I am going to be straightforward about that. Im no where as skilled as you or alot of the avengers, ive made many mistakes. But notice the top 14 nations are all Avengers. And a lot of them have 100+ million dollars warchests. And some of them have not gotten a donation. Anyway, they build correctly and plan WEEKS in advance. And they give the donations to win to get several more donations in SE. Pretty damn smart in my mind. Plus it keeps this game alive :P.

And if I may help you out. You have 1 Military wonder, CIA. I suggest you get SDI or MP or Pentagon soon. Like now. Because its cold outside. Winter is here.

Yeeeeeeeeet.

StevieG would wipe the floor with your face, even without donations. Sorry they are better than you.

forgot this gem right here... 1 military wonder, and mostly econ wonders.  Your most powerful weapon is your money; you just got done singing the praises of 100m warchests so how is it that you've failed to make this connection?  There's also the issue that I haven't been as active of late.  Hell, I didn't even play last round.  RL stuff, you know how it is.

And "better than me"?  That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

"Its funny how when we hit the 4 AAs, they continued to war each other. We easily won and now you can't do anything. So get wrecked"

Fun Fact: You can't declare offensive wars in anarchy.  Who knew, right?
Edited by Nick GhostWolf

forgot this gem right here... 1 military wonder, and mostly econ wonders.  Your most powerful weapon is your money; you just got done singing the praises of 100m warchests so how is it that you've failed to make this connection?  There's also the issue that I haven't been as active of late.  Hell, I didn't even play last round.  RL stuff, you know how it is.

And "better than me"?  That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

"Its funny how when we hit the 4 AAs, they continued to war each other. We easily won and now you can't do anything. So get wrecked"

Fun Fact: You can't declare offensive wars in anarchy.  Who knew, right?

Okay, I understand RL shit. But you know, I just wanted to help you out, babe. Most powerful weapon is money. Sure. Plus we can afford what we want. We ready for war. And if we didn't declare war, we would look like little kitties and not tigers. We declared on 4 alliances. 4! You can't declare, but you can team up and peace out. We hit RE early, sorta easy. No offense King William, I love ya. Stevie is like shit, we could grow out of range and no one can touch us. So we arent little kitties. I have a suggestion next round. All you so called elite alliances better team up because Kitty has better nation and that's a shame. I ain't no good, but I'll fite. Stevieg is simply better at life than you. I would nuke you out of your shoes, but kitty doesn't like violence and kitty doesn't want to be hurt. Now where's peace mode on this thing?

Okay, I understand RL !@#$. But you know, I just wanted to help you out, babe. Most powerful weapon is money. Sure. Plus we can afford what we want. We ready for war. And if we didn't declare war, we would look like little kitties and not tigers. We declared on 4 alliances. 4! You can't declare, but you can team up and peace out. We hit RE early, sorta easy. No offense King William, I love ya. Stevie is like !@#$, we could grow out of range and no one can touch us. So we arent little kitties. I have a suggestion next round. All you so called elite alliances better team up because Kitty has better nation and that's a shame. I ain't no good, but I'll fite. Stevieg is simply better at life than you. I would nuke you out of your shoes, but kitty doesn't like violence and kitty doesn't want to be hurt. Now where's peace mode on this thing?

StevieG is "better at life than me"?  You truly are completely clueless.  I seriously doubt you know anything about his life, and just stop trying to act like you know about mine.  I could buy you (not in that sense, you sicko).

As for all that other crap you said, you sound like you're (badly) trying to emulate a Khajiit but screwing it up because everything you just said was barely comprehensible gibberish.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

I stand corrected on the XP thing.  You actually, for the first time in the history of ever, have been correct about something when I have not!  Kudos.  Funny, though, that you too are not countering the other points.  It's for the same reason as above.

Coattail rider, and also a hypocrite.  While you're sitting there in your elite alliance pretending to give a hoot about people being raided, I don't see a whole lot of anything from you for the new players except... raiding them.

I could point out many more of your incorrect points but I'd rather you continue to play like a noob and pretend you know more than others.

"posting a wall of text about BS"

The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

Mr Hypocrisy, we all know WD's and OP will never war as well. The only people following Stevie are those in the Avengers alliance. D1 have made their own decisions and have acted alone on all of them. They are doing very well by themselves and always have. Skaro and NLON never get time to get their nations off the ground as in every round they're constantly being raided. Whats happening would be the equivalent of Avengers constantly raiding NDO all round but, Mr Know It All, from NDO is fine when its someone else. I remember WD's caling in their buddies in OP and another time in TEPD so keep crying, Mr Hypocrisy, I enjoy a good laugh.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

StevieG is "better at life than me"?  You truly are completely clueless.  I seriously doubt you know anything about his life, and just stop trying to act like you know about mine.  I could buy you (not in that sense, you sicko).

As for all that other crap you said, you sound like you're (badly) trying to emulate a Khajiit but screwing it up because everything you just said was barely comprehensible gibberish.

I like your signature with cats in it. It makes kitty like u. But stop acting like a dick and suck one. What shocker you hate life. Also if I may suggest, DRA as a possible first wonder. Collection is a big thing on the avengers community. And I preach you need a SDI or MP or you will be rolled on. RL is CN TE. Unless your cat dies that's your only excuse. Kitty out. Please respond with points instead of saying what kitty said is stupid come at me, son. Well, tuna time.