A Tea-time Announcement

SarahPalin

We can tell this isn't the real SP - the writing style is almost coherent.

I disagree, early in her career this would have been her, what you're used to seeing is a controlled opposition facsimile to rally a conservative base, true patriots understand this tactic and avoid her like a bad case of herpes, but we still find her more entertaining than Kim's K's ass

Salutations Miss Palin,

Putting my ideological opinions aside, if you require any assistance adjusting to the current global political climate, I would be more than happy to offer my assistance, on that topic or any other that you might have questions. Other than that I wish you and yours all the best.

Sincerely,
Joseph M. Black

I disagree, early in her career this would have been her, what you're used to seeing is a controlled opposition facsimile to rally a conservative base, true patriots understand this tactic and avoid her like a bad case of herpes, but we still find her more entertaining than Kim's K's ass

You know what. Do your thing Sarah! As a fellow Tea Party conservative, I support you! Go get 'em tiger.

Salutations Miss Palin,

Putting my ideological opinions aside, if you require any assistance adjusting to the current global political climate, I would be more than happy to offer my assistance, on that topic or any other that you might have questions. Other than that I wish you and yours all the best.

Sincerely,
Joseph M. Black

american-flag-2.jpg

Glad to see my fellow Mavericks on here waving their flags proudly and loving the freedom of doing so. Gotta celebrate it.

Rota?

'Fraid not bud. You're the third one so I'll go ahead and get out of character to explain. I am a big satire guy. I mock politicians in forums to just dick around and have fun. The opinions I've written aren't really mine, but are made in a bit of mockery. The guy you're hunting may be similar in his opinions but I do not think in line with Palin at all.

If you would like to see some of my work I can PM you some of my satirical articles I've written.

poor poor murrica

After that Muslim is out of office, you'll see a new day for America.