Imperial Decree - DBDC

Dajobo

Looking the DBDC aid screen.. seeing some Mushroom Kingdom AA nations... reminds me of this....

The Mushroom Kingdom alliance affiliation will be protected by The Last Remnants and The Order of the Paradox for as long as they see fit. The Alchemy AA will also be protected for thirty (30) days.

I am unaware that TOP ever ceased its protection, we damn sure have not. I double dog dare you touch one.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be one of those things that sound better then they are considering the situation, but;

That said, Polaris will prevail, or have a damn good time in the attempt to :)

I can dig that attitude, so therefore have fun.

Not really. Sending aid to DBDC is an act of war against Polar, hence it's Polaris' prerogative to respond to the individual nations and an alliance can't say anything without admitting that they endorsed the tech deals. Meaning that they committed an act of war on Polar.

At the risk of navel-gazing with such ferocity that I can count individual cells, the 'aggressive/defensive' call has always been in the eye of the beholder...I've yet to witness a circumstance where it amounted to anything more than a couple fruitless pages on the OWF. Hit their tech sellers and you (and your allies) will be convinced that any retaliation is aggressive, while the seller (and their allies) will be equally convinced that it's defensive. The end product will be the same either way. 

From today forward until a peace agreement has been struck between the New Polar Order and DBDC, we reserve the right to add any nation sending tech to DBDC to our target lists and they may be attacked at anytime.
Please take note - this is not and will not constitute a declaration of war on any alliance because a member decided to send aid. An alliance can not send aid, only a nation ruler can.

Very well then.

StarCraft-2-Legacy-of-the-Void-Tassadar.

At the risk of navel-gazing with such ferocity that I can count individual cells, the 'aggressive/defensive' call has always been in the eye of the beholder...I've yet to witness a circumstance where it amounted to anything more than a couple fruitless pages on the OWF. Hit their tech sellers and you (and your allies) will be convinced that any retaliation is aggressive, while the seller (and their allies) will be equally convinced that it's defensive. The end product will be the same either way. 

So much is obvious - what's your point...  :huh:

Dajobo, just to clarify...

g1jQ16y.png

Don't worry, I'll be sure to add at least 60,000 to that count sometime tonight.

shush, you're ruining my point dammit.

It's good to see we are doing something about these top tier bullies
It boggles me that everyone else let's these guys do what they want
I actually hope the top tier neutrals see what's going on and finally relizes they need to step Into this world to have a chance at existing in it later....

Any attack on members of the Dark Templar or our affiliated AA's will be viewed as an attack on DT itself, regardless of the reasoning behind it if there is no outreach regarding it.  We will activate treaties etc etc and it will be viewed as non chaining.

Will you also be attacking their trade partners?  Gotta do what you can to shut down the DBDC menace!

There we have it then, Polar has effectively declared war on DT.

Shame they have no top tier for DT to be able to do much about it :P Edited by Samus