Seven Nation Aftermath

Tiagoroth

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aftermath should've cancelled and signed with the otherside imo

Assuming anyone would want to sign anything with Aftermath any more than they want to sign with MI6?

Oh hey, you've returned again?

Yes, can't miss some war thrash talking. Find me on IRC :)

Sniff the exhaust fumes and crash into the ceiling statue known as Pacifica. Aftermath, I know that you like to edge, but this was getting to beyond a joke. It's good that you've finally woken up, but you should probably consider getting Tywin to back up his words and actually fight rather than hide in his paper house like a GGA government member.

Assuming anyone would want to sign anything with Aftermath any more than they want to sign with MI6?

Maybe you should stick with mocking people for honoring their treaty obligations.

Maybe you should stick with mocking people for honoring their treaty obligations.

And then waste the opportunity of pointing out the political and diplomatic inneptitude of your alliance?

But, to be honest, it makes me extremely happy that we don't have any treaty obligation towards you.

And then waste the opportunity of pointing out the political and diplomatic inneptitude of your alliance?

But, to be honest, it makes me extremely happy that we don't have any treaty obligation towards you.

you mean the obligation you guys terminated a week before the war officially started?

gotta love that side switch

NPO funeral services will be held at the CCC funeral home. Visitation is at 10 pm CST, followed by service at update. A luncheon will be served following the burial service.

We're running funeral service now?

I thought we just left our enemies where they fell?

Though, kind of you to let us use your funeral home for your service.

Yay, more war.

o/ Casualties
o/ Targets
o/ Aftermath

That's going straight to the wiki batman!

Edit. Wait.... where is the CRAP symbol. Or am I blind

That CRAP was excluded was pointed out to its creator right as it was created. Seems he wasn't really listening then.