• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea, there are two TSC's on the map: The Sandstorm Confederacy and The Sandwich Confederation

Fixed Sandwich Confederation to just be SC since thats what their wiki says.

I truly appreciate this fine representation of PB. If I might, Old Guard is friendly with The Templar Knights and the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers in the same way you have represented our relationships with The Order of the Black Rose and the Union of Communist Republics.

I shall revisit this cat toy next time I am drinking. Many thanks.

Done. :) Edited by ShadowDragon

This is great.

I can confirm this.  He's been playing with it like a kitten and a ball of yarn for 3 days now.  Most interesting thing we've discovered is if you turn of MDOAP's then turn MDOAP's back on Polaris and Aftermath have a seizure (Umbrella too).

Edited by CubaQuerida

DBDC AND SP&TR (SPATR on web) have a oDoAP 

We actually have a much closer relation to them and a couple others, but I like all our treaties being listed as ODoAP so they show up with the same click.

DBDC ODoAP missing with SPATR, GRE, and Sengoku.

DBDC AND SP&TR (SPATR on web) have a oDoAP 

We actually have a much closer relation to them and a couple others, but I like all our treaties being listed as ODoAP so they show up with the same click.

DBDC ODoAP missing with SPATR, GRE, and Sengoku.

All added as ODoAPs.

Most interesting thing we've discovered is if you turn of MDOAP's then turn MDOAP's back on Polaris and Aftermath have a seizure (Umbrella too).

And without ODoAPs turned on DBDC & FTW aren't even connected to the web. They could almost call this the Optional vs Mutual War (but it's not catchy enough)

PPO has an ODAP with URON.

Something that might be a better indicator of ties would be to ignore the color spheres in this simulator, since they do not really affect the treaty web.

Might want to give each bloc it's own color instead to better define the spheres.  Just a thought, may be too difficult a mod.

PPO has an ODAP with URON.

Something that might be a better indicator of ties would be to ignore the color spheres in this simulator, since they do not really affect the treaty web.

Might want to give each bloc it's own color instead to better define the spheres.  Just a thought, may be too difficult a mod.

This is actually a really great idea. The actual bloc AAs could be in a darker color, with periphery AAs that only have ties to that AA could be the same color, but lighter.

This is actually a really great idea. The actual bloc AAs could be in a darker color, with periphery AAs that only have ties to that AA could be the same color, but lighter.

Yes, make sure Aftermath is a crimson-tinged brown

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't see Doom Squad. (Doesn't mean they're not there; just that I didn't see them.) They have MDP+ treaties with a number of alliances including NoR and DT.

EDIT: OK, found the. Second part stands, though. I know they're tied to others as well.

Edited by kingzog