• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to comic form nominations of the team's favorite alliance to the cn awards. Hoping they come.

Edited by iamthey

I agree with Wolf, but believe it or not I also agree with Charles.   To attack brand new nations with an older developed nation is a !@#$%* move, and I do think there is a difference between down declaring and bullying nations that are brand new. 

That being said, I also agree that this is war, and the goal is to win, So as long as you are within the rules, its all fair game.   For example, I have no issues making sure we zero out your warchest, its nothing against you or anyone else in MI6, but I want to make sure that not only are you neutralized in this war, I want to make sure you are neutralized in the next one too.  Which is why for a lot of your former mid upper tier with crappy warchests, (I was actually surprised at how many you guys had, and that you let them fight. I guessing the Kaskus war is to thank for that), I have been yelling at my guys to make sure they are doing everything they can to destroy your warchests. 

Yes, the Kaskus skirmish can be thanked for that. I feel kind of sad that we didn't get to show our full miilitary prowess in this war, the "one that matters" (whatever that means these days). We've done quite well for ourselves so far, I can't imagine what we'd be doing if that skirmish hadn't happened.

Also more comics please. Auctor, hartfw, where the hell are you guys, this isn't a time for napping.

Every time I see a new post I'm expecting a comic but it's just more people asking for comics.

You and now I are guilty of continuing this trend.  Next post without comics should be rolled.

Undoubtedly the best way to get someone to change their deviant behavior is to shame them.

So, this comic will be so bad, it is bound to get Auctor back.

LJh5nkV.png

• 2 weeks later...