Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War is cool and all, but you keep mentioning Polar as being aggressive to you with relation to Disorder, but it seems you have declared on sn-x. They weren't even around for Disorder. You can be real and say it is with intent to expand the war. We understand.

I know this is all about the SNX attack that occurred a couple of days ago, but in my heart I want it to be all about Tywin and a spirited defense of Francoism against an ideological interloper.

It's been about six years since I've said anything remotely like this, so brace yourselves....

o/ Pacifica

Hmmm....that didn't hurt nearly as much as I'd expected.

I know this is all about the SNX attack that occurred a couple of days ago, but in my heart I want it to be all about Tywin and a spirited defense of Francoism against an ideological interloper.

It's been about six years since I've said anything remotely like this, so brace yourselves....

o/ Pacifica

Secretly I believe this is the reasoning.

o/ Pacifica

hey it being about Tywin would be a better CB than whats been thrown around tonight

hey it being about Tywin would be a better CB than whats been thrown around tonight

Your member continuing aggressive attacks?  Definitely a better CB, you are right.

Edited by Bob

War is cool and all, but you keep mentioning Polar as being aggressive to you with relation to Disorder, but it seems you have declared on sn-x. They weren't even around for Disorder. You can be real and say it is with intent to expand the war. We understand.

That's exactly what it is, sorry if we weren't clear.

So many opportunists with no conception of the damage they are causing to our political world. It is arrogant to believe you can tame a beast that cannot be controlled.

Would somebody please think of the children? 

This great crusade against "lulzism" (or whatever) you have decided to wage is nothing more then some imaginary nonsense dreamed up in the hollow halls of your mind. 

Pacifica has betrayed everything she once stood for. It has become the reaction rather than the progression. Like Ephialtes betrating the brave 300, they have fallen to the knees in front of the God Emperor in return for revenge. A fleeting moment of pleasure for Francograds soul.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

That's a lot of words to say "We're at war with SNX".

As if everything NPO does isn't wordy. :P

are you sure you're not treatying them?

Underrated post, imo

Let everything burn to the ground, leave nothing at all alive, but good luck bring order to the world when you are coupled with those who promote chaos Pacifica. 

Uh-oh.. I feel like a certain new member has been rubbing off on you. :P

Seriously, that is the intelligent response to a very astute comment?  Try harder try hard

Easy killer. Didn't mean anything by it. I save my vitriol for the Robsters of this world. :P

Not everything we do is wordy.   Just the important stuff, like Imperial Decrees.

Fair point.

Let everything burn to the ground, leave nothing at all alive, but good luck bring order to the world when you are coupled with those who promote chaos Pacifica. 

I am not saying this is an incorrect assessment... but it reeks of pot/kettle after Polar's last 18 months. Does it not? Polar once again had the whole world at her beckon call, and Polar, in typical Polar fashion, chose to passively let events unfold around her. Some day, someone in leadership there will get it, but not this day.