Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacifica has betrayed everything she once stood for. It has become the reaction rather than the progression. Like Ephialtes betrating the brave 300, they have fallen to the knees in front of the God Emperor in return for revenge. A fleeting moment of pleasure for Francograds soul.

I think I'll get this comment canvas-printed and hang it on the wall. Top kek.

Also, to war. Have as much fun as can be made of it. o/

I am not saying this is an incorrect assessment... but it reeks of pot/kettle after Polar's last 18 months. Does it not? Polar once again had the whole world at her beckon call, and Polar, in typical Polar fashion, chose to passively let events unfold around her. Some day, someone in leadership there will get it, but not this day.

I am not driving Polar's agenda nor will I comment on it, however Polaris has never ever wanted to have the world at its beck and call.  People just like to make it about us and that has always been fine with me.  I love the attention.

I am not driving Polar's agenda nor will I comment on it, however Polaris has never ever wanted to have the world at its beck and call.  People just like to make it about us and that has always been fine with me.  I love the attention.

You dont have to DESIRE to have it. The fact is, you HAD it. Whether by design, by luck , or by divinity. That you did not seek it is irrelevant. It is not the 1st time you had it, it probably will not be the last, but you have , as an alliance, failed to be proactive on EACH occasion. It does a disservice to your alliance to allow it to happen repeatedly.

You dont have to DESIRE to have it. The fact is, you HAD it. Whether by design, by luck , or by divinity. That you did not seek it is irrelevant. It is not the 1st time you had it, it probably will not be the last, but you have , as an alliance, failed to be proactive on EACH occasion. It does a disservice to your alliance to allow it to happen repeatedly.

This is where you are completely misguided Rush.  We do not have to do anything if we so choose..  You are right though, we have been here quite a few times and I have a sneaking suspicion we might be here again one day.  What we do however will remain exactly the same, we are not Pacifica, we do not need to be the center of attention to be happy with ourselves.

I think I can speak for most when I say to SNX that you brought this upon yourselves. Happy hunting NPO!

Really? How in the hell did we bring this on ourselves? Be honest this is your coalition plan to achieve your goals

I am not saying this is an incorrect assessment... but it reeks of pot/kettle after Polar's last 18 months. Does it not? Polar once again had the whole world at her beckon call, and Polar, in typical Polar fashion, chose to passively let events unfold around her. Some day, someone in leadership there will get it, but not this day.

It's not easy herding cats. Gee, I think NPO made a mistake...the OP kept mentioning Polaris Polaris Polaris, but it looks like they accidentally declared war on SNX! :o 

I disagree. I've been quite impressed with Polar's leadership in the past war and since.