Doom Squad's Recognition of War

funny seeing DBDC actually formalize something as a 'war'.  this must be an important one

Would you have preferred:

In light of recent actions taken by Doom Squad and SNX, DBDC hereby recognizes a state of hostilities with SNX for the duration of their existence on Planet Bob.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"DS and SNX agreed that SNX would pay reparations, discipline its member and order the member to send peace. Instead, their member continued attacks and SNX did not take their promised actions."

Why does it sound like an old LoSS antic?

O/ DS

DS Struggled so much against this one nation they had to call DBDC, Umbrella, and NPO in for help. :)

It's not that we needed any help, it was more of a wager on the incompetence of SNX leadership. Thanks for only going through half of the deal though. Invicta enjoyed the extra firepower behind my nukes.

It's not that we needed any help, it was more of a wager on the incompetence of SNX leadership. Thanks for only going through half of the deal though. Invicta enjoyed the extra firepower behind my nukes.

If you keep repeating the incompetence line enough, it will start to become true. That's how it works :)

"DS and SNX agreed that SNX would pay reparations, discipline its member and order the member to send peace. Instead, their member continued attacks and SNX did not take their promised actions."

Why does it sound like an old LoSS antic?

O/ DS

When did LOSS ever have a situation like that? You must be confusing this with MCXA, who are the model for SNX...

When did LOSS ever have a situation like that? You must be confusing this with MCXA, who are the model for SNX...

This was a pretty common occurrence in the last four years. And no, he means LoSS.

An LoSS member attacked ABLS and it was handled in exactly the way Musmahhu described less than 6 months ago. Your alliance does not have that great a track record in dealing with its rogues.

I could describe more events, but it's veering off topic.

An LoSS member attacked ABLS and it was handled in exactly the way Musmahhu described less than 6 months ago. Your alliance does not have that great a track record in dealing with its rogues.

I could describe more events, but it's veering off topic.

6 months ago I was inactive, but the former LOSS government was pretty much already not giving a damn, and planning SNX. Can't even look up the incident because SNX gov nerfed our forums so bad. So outside of that one incident, I suppose you have more? Lets keep it on topic, feel free to PM me. 

Lol oh let me guess MCXA controls everything? Well at the Merger no one thought GDA would do anything. Looks like we have 2 ministers, one senator and a justice. Some of our gov structure also is modeled off of GDA's :P

There is equal representation now. Also we are not separate we are SNX now :D

Check your facts...oh wait I am sorry you stayed in LoSS i apologize 

Edited by Magicboyd25

I cannot think time happen in MCXA, I mean could of before my time I showed up in 2009. And we've had elections since the merger so it's no longer how many LoSS in govt or MCXA it's all SNX