A Declaration of Love

Frawley

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty pleased about this one. NPO sure knows how to woo a pretty lady like us.

Ā 

Ā 

A big congrats to my allies in Pacifica and my good friends in R&R, also cmf0203 and GarionĀ  :wub:

Ā 

Thanks, dick. :|

Ā 

well, its about time.Ā 

Ā 

Will gladly be third wheel. Sometimes matchmakers have to supervise. Especially with flakes like these two. :/

Ā 

Tsy was the one making sure neither of us got too frisky before we tied the knot.

Edited by WarriorSoul

Over 5 years in the making... Since a treaty was first discussed I went from kid to old fart, fresh nub deputy of defense to longest serving leader/president/gov member of R&R, hit retirement, seen us leave/disband 5 blocs and sign 3 and fought more wars than I can remember.

Ā 

It would be both funny as incredibly sad if this treaty wouldn't last a month :P

Ā 

That said, so glad to see this finally signed. By a president who together with me started this relationship oh so many years ago in a dark reps room with jasmine, baka and red.Ā 

Ā 

O7 NPO

Over 5 years in the making... Since a treaty was first discussed I went from kid to old fart, fresh nub deputy of defense to longest serving leader/president/gov member of R&R, hit retirement, seen us leave/disband 5 blocs and sign 3 and fought more wars than I can remember.

Ā 

It would be both funny as incredibly sad if this treaty wouldn't last a month :P

Ā 

That said, so glad to see this finally signed. By a president who together with me started this relationship oh so many years ago in a dark reps room with jasmine, baka and red.Ā 

Ā 

O7 NPO

Ā 

Ā 

That's where it really did start didn't it Ego?Ā  We're old.