CNRPA World Map

Mogar

Note: Post is subject to regular editing.
hTZJAQr.png

Link

This is the world map for CNRP: Ascending, the rules can be found here, Post claims and annexations, and they will be added in a timely fashion.

Protectorates are labeled, annexations are also marked for ease of access to information.

Player List:
[spoiler]
North America
Cascadia: Dillon1102
United Caribbean States: Supercheese

South America

Europe
Alvonia: Markus Wilding
Yugoslavia: Rudolph
Belarus: Mr Director
United Workers Republic: Peter Illych

Africa
East African Republic: Greywall

Asia

Greater East Asian Imperium Co-Prosperity Sphere: Mogar
Druk Yul: Maelstrom Vortex
Principality of Shanghai: Jesbro
Australia: Kevin Kingswell
[/spoiler] Edited by Mogar

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the stunt that was pulled in 2, I wouldn't vouch for you. Nothing personal, I just don't see how that's a benefit to the community here.

Saying this now, this is not a discussion thread. It is for map purposes only. Let's keep it that way. Yall can take this to the ooc thread and talk about it there.

Having been vouched for by Xavier, I will ask for the following claim-

The Original 13 Colonies, plus New Brunswick and Nova Scotia as New France. DoE made. P.S. Vouch is in the OOC thread.

Apologies, I just reread the rules and realized I wasn't supposed to RP until approval. Sorry about posting the DoE early.

Edited by Peter Ilyich

Please add Druk Yul to the world map. For simplicity it will include the following states:

Bhutan, Nepal, India, Myanmar, Tibet, Please include any islands or island systems with a member island in the chain within 500km of my coast if it is currently unclaimed.

GM approved to roll into the rp as Druk Yul porting in its old cnrp2 holdings. Mars base will also be active and the space program with the international space station. Given that we're stuck with 2013 instead of 2014 tech, space planes will not be weaponized at all and will be civvy only for space transport because only in 2014 have they finished being used as a military weapons platform.

Will work on fact book over coming days to bring it into compliance with current standards.

GMs have approved my move.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Having been vouched for by Xavier, I will ask for the following claim-

The Original 13 Colonies, plus New Brunswick and Nova Scotia as New France. DoE made. P.S. Vouch is in the OOC thread.

Apologies, I just reread the rules and realized I wasn't supposed to RP until approval. Sorry about posting the DoE early.

hmmmm.

Your claim seems a bit large. 

Please include any islands or island systems with a member island in the chain within 500km of my coast if it is currently unclaimed.

No. No. No. If you don't or didn't hold it in cnrp2 you don't get to claim it in cnrpa. 

hmmmm.

Your claim seems a bit large. 

No. No. No. If you don't or didn't hold it in cnrp2 you don't get to claim it in cnrpa. 

I was just making sure hte mapmaker remembered to include columbo as I did have it in cnrp2. They removed me from that map cept on the old one so  I'm not sure if they have a reference for the holdings.

Excuse me? Again? You cleared me and never said anything of the sort.

FYI, I have no intentions of expanding my territory as of right now, as I am perfectly happy with this size. However, in the future I may think differently.

Very well, Mogar, his nation is denied. Do not place it on the map until he reduces it to his choice of any three states.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

It is not at all my fault. You never tell me, then expect me to know. Not to mention my nation is by far not the largest on this map. I see no point in your actions, all due respect of course.

If you are to make me do this, then I am going to simply change my nation. Since I was never technically on the map and an actual nation, I will ask that I do not need to wait 14 days to make a new nation.

Edited by Peter Ilyich

It is not at all my fault. You never tell me, then expect me to know. Not to mention my nation is by far not the largest on this map. I see no point in your actions, all due respect of course.

If you are to make me do this, then I am going to simply change my nation. Since I was never technically on the map and an actual nation, I will ask that I do not need to wait 14 days to make a new nation.

As you never had a nation you'd not need to wait the 14 days. Do try to keep your next nation a bit more reasonably sized though or it'll get denied again. All future discussion on this topic should take place in the cnrpa ooc thread.

And I suppose you have a point, in the future we'll be sure to ask about what nations people intend to rp as to advise them on feasibility. 

Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear

Geography

Nunavut's Bear Island

Bear Island of Lake Temagami

Bear Island of Lake Superior

Eight Bears Island Bears Island of Tasmania

Greenland's (Nanortalik) "Place of Polar Bears Island"

Bear Island chain of James Bay

Eight Bears Island

Bear Islands, Hudson Bay

Bear Island, Antarctica

Bear Island, South Carolina (both)