CNRP Ascending GM Thread

Captain Enema

That 1 to 50 thing is random roll as well. Which means, as far as I can tell:

Mael has spy odds of 75 percent on someone. He does the first 1 to 50 roll and gets a 40. He now has 35 percent for him. Meaning, he has to get anything over a 65. He also gets 2 spy rolls of any sort per each day like any other rper. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sane limitations but does exactly what I expect it to do, be a method of spying on enemy fleet locations. I do intend on working to improve my recon odds because the sat design I have used has some questionable properties. I'm going to do that by phasing out the old ares over time and use more role specific satellites kind of like existing systems rather than cram it all in one payload. Probably better that way anyway because there's more redundancy and losing one satellite over a particular geographic area isn't going to completely blind me.

1CCWG75.png

Requesting two spy rolls, the first to get Imperium Agents into Cascadia Occupied Alaska, and the second to collaborate with separatists, population not wishing to live under Cascadia rule, notably I will be targeting native populations.

Link to the rp? Need to try to insert them first, we'll see if you hit a home run or not. As for rping people in a contested protectorate or annexation, rudy/yeru, and I will speak on how that can proceed. It's come up a few times now, probably going to need to get a rule put into effect for it. You probably should consider using your spy roll for something else, this could take a couple days. 

I forgot that part of the reply, one sec. and I will come up with something else instead.

A proposal of sorts for you and Dillon to consider. Rudy and Yeru are hissing and fussing about in Bulgaria. Yeru has 25,000 troops involved, giving Greece access to 25,000 Bulgarian insurgents. Rudy can likewise, if he wants, claim upwards to 75,000 bulgarian supporters of Yugoslavia. The point being, both parties have skin in the game, meaning they both stand to lose soldiers of their own nation as they both have them in the specific conflict region. 

That's a bit murkier with you and dillon as you are firmly in your part of Alaska and he is in his. Though, if we were to treat both your area and his area as the entire contested region, could work. 

You two should talk about it, let us know if you are down with it. Just don't get too carried away, these are barely trained rednecks with hunting rifles. 

Requesting spy rolls for ares flyovers and taking shots of KSH, two please. Attempting to ID the equipment being used at the port. Since this isn't a fleet in motion it's imaging an actual geographic location so might be slightly easier than the usual ARES shot.

Screenshot%202015-01-05%2004.18.35.png

If the first is successful, please do BSH, base odds are 70% before mods.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex