Avengers Announcement

Who are the Avengers? I guess they’re a group of people who avenge injustices and all that nonsense. This round, there has been not much at all to avenge. It gets to the point where the only thing to avenge is a feeling, and our feeling the past weeks has been boredom. No one attacks us, no one retaliates. They just sit and watch us grow. The Avengers have been getting fat, lazy, and rich. It’s time to place the Avengers on an exercise plan! PROTEIN! It’s time to fight obesity. Squats, benching, and deadlifts just haven’t done the trick. It’s time to war. Get fit with us! As yourfitness planners, we will be sure your AA loses a lot of weight. 

Funny-Gym-and-Workout-14.jpg

We realise some of you may have went to war. Unfortunately that is not going to stop our plans. The Avengers hereby declare on TPC, OP, Hellas, NDO,and whoever else wants to work out! NDO wont be engaged just yet. And we are giving you a decent heads up to prepare your defenses and halt your aggressions against one another, to turn it on us.

Stats.

The Avengers. 25 Nations 350k NS 14k ANS
The rest. 44 Nations 480k NS 10.9k ANS

avengers-age-of-ultron-comic-con-14-post

Avengers Assemble!
Edited by StevieG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124816-tpc-dow/ TPC also here on us ... Nice, nice!! All against Hellas!!

We were coming at update but with the latest announcement from our new friends, we're not attacking lol

One thing is true--there will be carnage. 

Setting the over/under of damage Avengers takes at 10%

Who are the Avengers? I guess they’re a group of people who avenge injustices and all that nonsense. This round, there has been not much at all to avenge. It gets to the point where the only thing to avenge is a feeling, and our feeling the past weeks has been boredom. No one attacks us, no one retaliates. They just sit and watch us grow. The Avengers have been getting fat, lazy, and rich. It’s time to place the Avengers on an exercise plan! PROTEIN! It’s time to fight obesity. Squats, benching, and deadlifts just haven’t done the trick. It’s time to war. Get fit with us! As yourfitness planners, we will be sure your AA loses a lot of weight. 

We realise some of you may have went to war. Unfortunately that is not going to stop our plans. The Avengers hereby declare on TPC, OP, Hellas, NDO,and whoever else wants to work out! NDO wont be engaged just yet. And we are giving you a decent heads up to prepare your defenses and halt your aggressions against one another, to turn it on us.

Stats.

The Avengers. 25 Nations 350k NS 14k ANS
The rest. 44 Nations 480k NS 10.9k ANS

Avengers Assemble!

Apologies as my images havent worked.

So your answer to boredom is to attack alliances already at war.....Couldn't find any other AA's or combination there of to attack.
Lol TE never changes!

So your answer to boredom is to attack alliances already at war.....Couldn't find any other AA's or combination there of to attack.
Lol TE never changes!

This combination is the strongest possible combination. Sucks you "went to war" already.

The worst thing is that NDOs nukes all got snapped up. We may have had to utilise SDIs and MPs better.

But anyways, at risk of growing to insane NS levels, and not being able to ever go to war, we must war now.

We wont attempt to destroy your nations with blockades and IRS ops etc where we can avoid it. We would like you to rebuild once this is over.

This combination is the strongest possible combination. Sucks you "went to war" already.

The worst thing is that NDOs nukes all got snapped up. We may have had to utilise SDIs and MPs better.

But anyways, at risk of growing to insane NS levels, and not being able to ever go to war, we must war now.

We wont attempt to destroy your nations with blockades and IRS ops etc where we can avoid it. We would like you to rebuild once this is over.

And as Stevie has already said if any other others would like to hit us they are welcome to do so. 

So...

You go into a war that you KNOW you will crush your opponents who are at war AND are signifcantly smaller than you, which will only make that gap larger when you can't be touched.

The fact that you even try to justify this is simply insulting.

Go sell your BS elsewhere.

:/ I never understood why none of you guys hit avengers to begin with? You keep letting them grow stronger and stronger. Honestly, I figured you guys were going to make a big plan to put a dent into avengers then you just make these odd declares? I think poor war choices from everybody is what has made this round become rather poor. I know where you are coming from avengers. Understandably.

:/ I never understood why none of you guys hit avengers to begin with? You keep letting them grow stronger and stronger. Honestly, I figured you guys were going to make a big plan to put a dent into avengers then you just make these odd declares? I think poor war choices from everybody is what has made this round become rather poor. I know where you are coming from avengers. Understandably.

Brilliant...

It's the rest of TE's fault that they pulled a D-bag move.

They had PLENTY of opportunity to hit any number of targets prior to this.

They wanted to be amply large and comfortable prior to hitting anyone anyone (which is understandable, as others were doing it too) but the 'We're too big to hit anyone' excuse has been exhausted many times.

Brilliant...

They wanted to be amply large and comfortable prior to hitting anyone anyone (which is understandable, as others were doing it too) but the 'We're too big to hit anyone' excuse has been exhausted many times.

Question? Why didn't you hit them.....you watched them do it. Misfits did their fair share of wars. Clearly we weren't in any position to give them a battle but you, yeah you, you guys were in a decent shape to give them a run for their money. They attacked accordingly to their building plan and their back collect plans, had you observed their back collects you could have hit them before another collection. So blame yourself. You and I both know NDO was an easy grab target left. Edited by yung flow

Brilliant...

Like actually take a look at our options.

You 4 have the highest ANS besides us. If we let you guys kill each other and we then grow to 30k + then what do we do?

We could have moved on day 20, but sometimes you get a little delayed.

I'm all in for carnage. I looked at the numbers and it didn't seem like Avengers had anywhere to go. TPC has been there more times than I can count so again...let's just blow stuff up and have fun. 

Im amazed that you guys werent even considering joint wars against us.

You 4 just want to play with each other (NDO, Hellas, TPC, OP) While RE and D1 are going at it.

Really? Where does that leave us?

At least KJ, you can see we have no option.

Edited by StevieG

This war is not over yet. I see no reason we cant all work together and knock the Avengers down a peg. Your all talking like we been beat down already. I plan to nuke the !@#$ out of them. Game on.

Edited by dogbite

This war is not over yet. I see no reason we cant all work together and knock the Avengers down a peg. Your all talking like we been beat down already. I plan to nuke the !@#$ out of them. Game on.

I salute you! Good sir.

Im amazed that you guys werent even considering joint wars against us.

You 4 just want to play with each other (NDO, Hellas, TPC, OP) While RE and D1 are going at it.

Really? Where does that leave us?

At least KJ, you can see we have no option.

Listen, all I'm saying is this.....once nations in a AA attack someone it's usually one attacker hitting 2 targets leaving the third attack open (some nations use all 3 war slots) So when another AA attacks in a war already in process then that war jumps from 2 wars slots to 4 war slots on the attacking nation so you have that going in your favor. The next thing to look at is while the other nations are waring you have one more day of collections before you jump in again already waring. And in this said war, several nations have been put into anarchy thus their ability to attack your AA nations is now null.

Yes agreed, had you attacked the AA's in your DoW prior to their wars then yes those AA's would have been understandable targets. Not after the fact for reasons I just stated.
I'm just saying....

At the moment it is what it is, so as KJ said lets just have fun.

I'm a Superhero!

I lol'd!! Get'em DB! Edited by Burning Glory

Listen, all I'm saying is this.....once nations in a AA attack someone it's usually one attacker hitting 2 targets leaving the third attack open (some nations use all 3 war slots) So when another AA attacks in a war already in process then that war jumps from 2 wars slots to 4 war slots on the attacking nation so you have that going in your favor. The next thing to look at is while the other nations are waring you have one more day of collections before you jump in again already waring. And in this said war, several nations have been put into anarchy thus their ability to attack your AA nations is now null.

Yes agreed, had you attacked the AA's in your DoW prior to their wars then yes those AA's would have been understandable targets. Not after the fact for reasons I just stated.
I'm just saying....

At the moment it is what it is, so as KJ said lets just have fun.

I lol'd!! Get'em DB!

As I said, it does suck. Because we were really looking forward to taking all 4 of you on at 100% capacity. This is unfortunately the next best option.

Edited by StevieG