Doom Squad Announcement

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing that will be determined is who is noble and who is filthy cowards.

Everyone knows Invicta among the most cowardly in Bob. They all ran into peace mode three years ago when Alchemy rolled them and their brain dead child DRAGON, and they're doing it now. For Invicta, peace mode is not a tactic but a way to preserve their pixels.

Everyone knows Invicta among the most cowardly in Bob. They all ran into peace mode three years ago when Alchemy rolled them and their brain dead child DRAGON, and they're doing it now. For Invicta, peace mode is not a tactic but a way to preserve their pixels.

Lol! Umadbro?

http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/i-cant-explain-it-so-it-must-be-aliens.jpg

For some reason I have the strangest feeling of deja vu, just can't quite understand why. Anyhow, have fun, hope this doesn't escalate into a global disaster. Grl was just coming back down too :( Edited by Williambonney

I stayed out for you.

Thanks darling, you shouldn't have. Let's keep the booze and casualities flowing. 

You may not be aware of this, but sometimes peace mode is used as a tactic. You must be new here.

Page 2 and we are starting the peace mode debate... is that a new record?

Either way, have fun everyone.

o/ Dead bodies

Way to beat me to it ShouAS. Chances are you will be calling for help before you start using this totally new concept of "PM tactics". After this war is over, please educate us on how to properly use it. 

Like that amazing CB Polar had last war?  I dont think i've seen a non trumped up contrived CB in my time here.  Everyone always goes on how they wish people would stop lying with the see through CB and just hit someone cause they want to fight.  Well... here you go.

Nailed it.  

Happy hunting, DS.

I don't even know how one can have such strong feelings towards Invicta to declare war on them.  It's sort of like attacking a...chair, or some other inanimate object.

Destroy a chair was enough for Yi Jianlian to go 6th overall. I'm expecting DS to be a lottery pick in 2015, at the least.