IRON sets a new record.

Elendil

You're right hart I overestimated my years. As a long term Paradoxians I tend to compare things in pre Bi/post Bi terms and that's a fault of mine. :P Either way, if you're going to accumulate stats it should be under the assumption that you actually use them. That's been our philosophy at least ;)

OH F right off, last war you had like 66% of your AA in peace mode you wanker.  And all that talk of "cycling, strategy, etc." was just horseshit.  At any given time only 1/3 of your AA could be hit, while your allies were out there fighting full tilt.

"Hi there, we are TOP, we actually used our stats once when we thought we could sucker punch people and win.  Then we got our asses handed to us and paid out a load of tech like little girls."

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Marx, it's a remarkable achievement to avoid major engagement in wars for 4+ years. How dare you insinuate otherwise!

You're right hart I overestimated my years. As a long term Paradoxians I tend to compare things in pre Bi/post Bi terms and that's a fault of mine. :P Either way, if you're going to accumulate stats it should be under the assumption that you actually use them. That's been our philosophy at least ;)

Hi Salad, one has to be a top level stupid to buy the above, but we all say alot of !@#$ and we're all surrounded by smart and stupid people who may or may not buy the above. So let's get past the hubris and put some facts on the ground.

IRONTOP_stats.png

Apart from the obvious slap on your little face, another important point to note is that the following conditions have been true when a global war has begun:

TOP nears 30 score, and IRON is in 52-58 score or ~78-80 score range.  Based on this, we can conclude that another Global war is highly likely.

Another thing when aiming for milestones Salad is how good you are at growth. Since end of Disorder, we've grown by 20.31 score while you've grown by 6.67 score. On % basis, we're at 35% growth, and you're at 29%, but hey, the milestone in question is an absolute number. So, not only we've fought harder then you, lost alot more than you on absolute and % basis, but we also rebuild faster than you. We've lost more pixels than any alliance ever has in a single war in history of bob and we've rebuilt to the highest tech any alliance ever has had in history of bob. Besides that, we've got a score of 1-0 with you in war we've been on opposing sides. We have more nations over 10k tech than the entire number of nations you have and you call yourself 'elite' alliance, might as well call donkey a spade. tl;dr, We're better than you. Read the above again and print that in your tiny head. I dont really have anything against you, but seldom do you get oppurtunities to deliver a sick burn.

Have a good day gentlemen.

If I have the time I'll add on UjW and WoTC stats and base things off just the score. I took NS where it was easily available instead of fetching for scores on Gopher's stats thread.

Edited by shahenshah

Hi Salad,

IRONTOP_stats.png

Apart from the obvious slap on your little face, another important point to note is that the following conditions have been true when a global war has begun:

TOP nears 30 score, and IRON is in 52-58 score or ~78-80 score range.  Based on this, we can conclude that another Global war is highly likely.

Another thing when aiming for milestones is how good you are at growth. Since end of Disorder, we've grown by 20.31 score while you've grown by 6.67 score. On % basis, we're at 35% growth, and you're at 29%. So, not only we've fought harder then you, lost alot more than you on absolute and % basis, but we also rebuild faster than you. Besides that we've got a score of 1-0 with you in war we've been on opposing sides. We have more nations over 10k tech then the entire number of nations you have. tl;dr, We're better than you.

If I have the time I'll add on UjW and WoTC stats and base things off just the score. I took NS where it was easily available instead of fetching for scores on Gopher's stats thread.

Have a good day Gentlemen.

c03e3f8823f759d0babe31851ff8364e92a0f45e

Sorry Salad.

Wonder when itll be used and where itll end up.

Saladjoe gives a pretty good idea of where it will end up.

Edited by Samus

You would know about not using stats. Wouldn't you?

Hi Salad, one has to be a top level stupid to buy the above, but we all say alot of !@#$ and we're all surrounded by smart and stupid people who may or may not buy the above. So let's get past the hubris and put some facts on the ground.

IRONTOP_stats.png

Another thing when aiming for milestones Salad is how good you are at growth. Since end of Disorder, we've grown by 20.31 score while you've grown by 6.67 score. On % basis, we're at 35% growth, and you're at 29%, but hey, the milestone in question is an absolute number. So, not only we've fought harder then you, lost alot more than you on absolute and % basis, but we also rebuild faster than you. We've lost more pixels than any alliance ever has in a single war in history of bob and we've rebuilt to the highest tech any alliance ever has had in history of bob. Besides that, we've got a score of 1-0 with you in war we've been on opposing sides. We have more nations over 10k tech than the entire number of nations you have and you call yourself 'elite' alliance, might as well call donkey a spade. tl;dr, We're better than you. Read the above again and print that in your tiny head. I dont really have anything against you, but seldom do you get oppurtunities to deliver a sick burn.

If I have the time I'll add on UjW and WoTC stats and base things off just the score. I took NS where it was easily available instead of fetching for scores on Gopher's stats thread.

Congrats on not sucking as much as TOP. You still suck. 

Oh wow. Look at the droves of trolls that this thread has attracted. And I see quite a few from one alliance in particular.

Speaks a lot about the character of your alliance really when you come into a thread that has nothing to do with you to troll.

IRON comes in here to brag about their fucking stats so the STA comes here to remind everyone what a goddamn piece of shit alliance you actually are. 20M NS 2M tech are impressive stats so why not an official announcement from your government? Because they know bragging about your stats after your recent war actions will rub friends and foe the wrong way. But by all means boast all you bloody well want.

Oh wow. Look at the droves of trolls that this thread has attracted. And I see quite a few from one alliance in particular.

Speaks a lot about the character of your alliance really when you come into a thread that has nothing to do with you to troll.

Slim was just congratulating IRON on also setting the record for blowing. 

An IRON member bringing up character to attack STA members. Are you new around here?

It's alright mate, you guys just make yourselves far too easy a target for well deserved criticism, don't ask for it if you can't handle it.

Um, don't we know there isn't anyone who can stand on their high chair of morality and spew criticisms without looking like a hypocrite. Given enough someone can find an action taken by an alliance that lies in the grey area of the morality scale.

Everyone's sh*t stinks, stop acting like yours doesn't.

IRONTOP_stats.png

I do appreciate that you actually used numbers to counter my claim. Your stats would be more meaningful if 

1. We had actually fought in a meaningful way in Karma, a war in which you guys did indeed fight hard. A 70% to 0% difference in net % skews the end results pretty hard.

2. The last war that you lost more net % was Dave, which was two and a half years ago now? Something like that. So again, I said I got my years wrong in my follow up post.

3. Proportionality vs Total numbers. Our alliances are built differently and we tend to end up losing target availability after the first month or so of a front (see Grudge) so our impact is more immediate than long felt. A long felt participation in a war by an alliance that actually possesses a middle and lower tier will have a greater statistical impact overall, regardless of the actual impact of damage dealt during the war. This is also in reference to your claims about growth. It's a lot easier to supply your upper tier nations when you have a large pool of tech farms at your disposal, but if anything that should be a credit to your macro growth since the war. As for how many 10K tech nations you have, we currently have 84 members to your 343. That's kind of given that you'll have more of something when you have over four times as many nations. :P

As for berbers I'm not going to even justify your peace mode comments since you've repeatedly made these asinine comments.

IRONTOP_stats.png

Several inaccuracies here: 

1) You're % lost difference is almost all from Karma, a war more than 5 years ago.*  Take out that war and TOP has lost more on average since then.

2) TOP has lost much more in the last two wars, which really matters the most.  Especially in the last war where you gained NS.

3) Being an "elite alliance" isn't about absolute number of nations over a certain threshold but average NS.  In this case: IRON: 58,497, TOP: 94,371.  27.1% of IRON is over 10K tech, 52.4% of TOP is.

*OOC: Holy c*** has it really been that long?

ETA: Saladjoe beat me to it.

Edited by Azaghul

3. Proportionality vs Total numbers. Our alliances are built differently and we tend to end up losing target availability after the first month or so of a front (see Grudge) so our impact is more immediate than long felt. 

You lose target availability because you peace-mode everything in the tiers where you don't have clear supremacy

A long felt participation in a war by an alliance that actually possesses a middle and lower tier will have a greater statistical impact overall,

You have a middle and lower tier, you just don't use it.  

TOP calling someone out on avoiding damage, lol.  What next, Tywin ending up as an NG tri?

Um, don't we know there isn't anyone who can stand on their high chair of morality and spew criticisms without looking like a hypocrite. Given enough someone can find an action taken by an alliance that lies in the grey area of the morality scale.

Everyone's sh*t stinks, stop acting like yours doesn't.

This thread can be closed now.