IRON sets a new record.

Elendil

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, that's quite transparent and desperate, even by your own standards, but it's good to know what you hope vis a vis IRON & NPO relationship. Oh and you can always refer to page 2 for pixel preservation stats. Our allies are doing a great job burning your ally to the ground. UPN needs you alot more than our friends need us atm :-) but hey, unlike you, our friends actually know exactly where we stand.

Almost the entirety of odn's first page is in peacemode what would we even hit? You're a smart guy, and you know how silly the proposition of countering ODN is. I know you're better than this.

Almost the entirety of odn's first page is in peacemode what would we even hit? You're a smart guy, and you know how silly the proposition of countering ODN is. I know you're better than this.

Your excuse is you cant find more than 15 targets (45 slots)..in top tier? Let's not delude ourselves here, you avoid fighting much in top tier when you can,  regardless, your concern has been duly noted as well as addressed, now you have a big pool to choose from. Tommorow or day after (if you decide to not let your allies burn) you're going to be going back on your own line of 'not having enough targets in top tier' anyway.

Edited by shahenshah

Your excuse is you cant find more than 15 targets (45 slots)..in top tier? Let's not delude ourselves here, you avoid fighting much in top tier when you can,  regardless, your concern has been duly noted as well as addressed, now you have a big pool to choose from. Tommorow or day after (if you decide to not let your allies burn) you're going to be going back on your own line of 'not having enough targets in top tier' anyway.

Well thing is TOP admitted to itself that it had a problem by falling behind in tech race with Umbrella. Roq's feeding tech to Umbrella at more effective rate than KB has fed us :(

For a solution we decided to adopt IRON's approach since they're doing so fine in tech collecting. 

Learning from the best. 

Edited by alyster

Don't worry ODN was gracious enough to even out the odds, they sent over half of their nations into peace mode. 

:popcorn:  Ball rots in your court.

Edited by shahenshah

There appears to be lots of first pages to choose from now.

What is the next excuse?

Don't worry ODN was gracious enough to even out the odds, they sent over half of their nations into peace mode. 

There appears to be lots of first pages to choose from now.
What is the next excuse?

They've hit the ~50% peace mode number they always deny ;-).

You reckon 75% is possible?

Iamthey, thought you might actually have a meaningful show after all your huff and puff. Hot air as it turns out. Edited by shahenshah