Introducing the Economic Security and Exchange Organization

Xavier Harkonnen

First off, let me explain what the ESEO is, and what it is not. ESEO is a non-political, voluntary economic sphere that seeks to organize reliable technology sellers, buyers and resource traders. We also look to increase the availability of reliable trade partners for tech deals, instead of relying on alliance resources. This is a significant advantage to smaller alliances that lack the extended membership pools or protectorates that can help their lower tiers find buyers to help them grow. It also provides advanced members with reliable sellers, capable of fueling extended growth over a long period of time in an atmosphere outside political intrigue or war.

Some of you guys might be seriously questioning the need for a non-alliance based tech market. The reason is throughout my time in CN thus far, most of the tech deals I have done have been with members of neutral and non-neutral alliances outside my own. I think this is in part due to a lack of reliable sellers and buyers who are in communication with each other. Some alliances are older and larger, but lack consistently active sellers and possess only buyers. Some alliances are smaller, and lack real buyers capable of long term deals, and giving the sellers the ability to grow. The ESEO is hoping to remedy this by bringing both buyers and sellers together in a non political way.

The ESEO is a non-political group, and as such any and all of it's members are welcome to do business with each other regardless of alliance affiliation or treatied status. The requirement of neutrality will be the advancement of an agenda that lacks any concrete, suspicious, veiled or oblique semblance to political discourse on any official level and in the name of ESEO by any one member. We are neutral, and as such, we do not care what happens outside these halls as it pertains to ESEO and it's members.

Joining the ESEO is voluntary, and non-binding. You have no duties other than to follow through on whatever technology deals that you've accepted. You have the right to seek any and all deals or trades that you want, regardless of whom it involves. You have the right to seek recourse in a Tribunal if a seller, or Buyer fails to follow through after a reasonable amount of time (determined by all parties involved, including tribunal). You have the right to run your nation, participate in your alliance outside of ESEO and prosecute whatever directives you are obligated to therein. You are not required to do anything on behalf of ESEO, by anyone at anytime: ESEO is a non-binding, and voluntary technology and resource exchange. Not an alliance.

The structure of ESEO is very minimalist in nature, and generally conforms to a need only basis. At all times, the ESEO will be comprised primarily of it's members. Every member is a part of the Orgnization Council, which will decide 'Accepted Rates' for technology deals ($6 Million per 100 Tech, etc) and practices for organizing trade circles. These rates are NOT mandatory, however participation using these rates are strongly encouraged as it will provide you with a larger pool of prospective buyers and sellers.

The ESEO will be headed by, and be spoken for by the Commissioner, an elected (by recall only) position that serves for life or until recalled and replaced. The Commissioner has no real duties other than to facilitate the needs of the ESEO and ensure the smooth functioning of both it, and the Tribunals when and wherever necessary. He can, but is not required to appoint a Vice Commissioner to help in the event of an absence.

Joining the ESEO is simply done by registering as a member on the forums, and participating. The ESEO is a loosely organized group, whose only obligations are to initiate and fulfill economic, and technology agreements. If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact the Commissioner, or another member. If you'd like to join, simply register on these forums, and participate at your leisure.

Kind Regards,

Xavier Harkonnen
ESEO Commissioner

Economic Security and Exchange Organization Forums

First off, let me explain what the ESEO is, and what it is not. ESEO is a non-political, voluntary economic sphere that seeks to organize reliable technology sellers, buyers and resource traders. We also look to increase the availability of reliable trade partners for tech deals, instead of relying on alliance resources. This is a significant advantage to smaller alliances that lack the extended membership pools or protectorates that can help their lower tiers find buyers to help them grow. It also provides advanced members with reliable sellers, capable of fueling extended growth over a long period of time in an atmosphere outside political intrigue or war.

Some of you guys might be seriously questioning the need for a non-alliance based tech market. The reason is throughout my time in CN thus far, most of the tech deals I have done have been with members of neutral and non-neutral alliances outside my own. I think this is in part due to a lack of reliable sellers and buyers who are in communication with each other. Some alliances are older and larger, but lack consistently active sellers and possess only buyers. Some alliances are smaller, and lack real buyers capable of long term deals, and giving the sellers the ability to grow. The ESEO is hoping to remedy this by bringing both buyers and sellers together in a non political way.

The ESEO is a non-political group, and as such any and all of it's members are welcome to do business with each other regardless of alliance affiliation or treatied status. The requirement of neutrality will be the advancement of an agenda that lacks any concrete, suspicious, veiled or oblique semblance to political discourse on any official level and in the name of ESEO by any one member. We are neutral, and as such, we do not care what happens outside these halls as it pertains to ESEO and it's members.

Joining the ESEO is voluntary, and non-binding. You have no duties other than to follow through on whatever technology deals that you've accepted. You have the right to seek any and all deals or trades that you want, regardless of whom it involves. You have the right to seek recourse in a Tribunal if a seller, or Buyer fails to follow through after a reasonable amount of time (determined by all parties involved, including tribunal). You have the right to run your nation, participate in your alliance outside of ESEO and prosecute whatever directives you are obligated to therein. You are not required to do anything on behalf of ESEO, by anyone at anytime: ESEO is a non-binding, and voluntary technology and resource exchange. Not an alliance.

The structure of ESEO is very minimalist in nature, and generally conforms to a need only basis. At all times, the ESEO will be comprised primarily of it's members. Every member is a part of the Orgnization Council, which will decide 'Accepted Rates' for technology deals ($6 Million per 100 Tech, etc) and practices for organizing trade circles. These rates are NOT mandatory, however participation using these rates are strongly encouraged as it will provide you with a larger pool of prospective buyers and sellers.

The ESEO will be headed by, and be spoken for by the Commissioner, an elected (by recall only) position that serves for life or until recalled and replaced. The Commissioner has no real duties other than to facilitate the needs of the ESEO and ensure the smooth functioning of both it, and the Tribunals when and wherever necessary. He can, but is not required to appoint a Vice Commissioner to help in the event of an absence.

Joining the ESEO is simply done by registering as a member on the forums, and participating. The ESEO is a loosely organized group, whose only obligations are to initiate and fulfill economic, and technology agreements. If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact the Commissioner, or another member. If you'd like to join, simply register on these forums, and participate at your leisure.

Kind Regards,

Xavier Harkonnen
ESEO Commissioner

Economic Security and Exchange Organization Forums

So, there was already a lifetime election of you, by vote?  Possibly on the forum, of which you are the only registered member? I feel like this organization is off to a stellar start and just hope it doesn't go downhill from here.

So, there was already a lifetime election of you, by vote?  Possibly on the forum, of which you are the only registered member? I feel like this organization is off to a stellar start and just hope it doesn't go downhill from here.

Considering I put all of the work into conceptualizing the group, organizing it into a coherent group and creating the medium where it would do business, yeah. I figured it would be sensible to lead it. Once it gets started, if people are genuinely unhappy then they can vote me out. Honestly, did you just post to complain about something without really looking at the whole post and digesting it? It seems to me you got to one part, stopped and wrote a witty post instead of following through and reading the entire context of the piece.

This is a neat idea, kudos for acting on it. I feel as if you need a credible alliance and then some to pull this off. Most alliances who are serious about their tech try to monopolize any credible sellers, so finding an untapped pool is going to be hard to find. You'll need to convince those neutral seller buddies of yours to take part.

Also, 6/100 is way too generous. Should be 6/200 or 9/300.

Good luck!

the problem with going outside of alliances is that the credible and working persons are in alliances and would rather work on their alliance and with their own stuff than help you do this

maybe you should just get a bunch of tiny alliances together and merge them into one alliance in some sort of neutral economic agreement

• 3 weeks later...