Sengoku Tuesday Tidbits

200px-War_flag_of_Sengoku.png200px-Flag_of_Sengoku.svg.png

Hi all, just a few announcements before I'm played off of the stage by John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band. (also check out our old retired flag. Decided to dig it out.)

1. It's our anniversary. We're 2 now. Technically we DoE'd on the 30th, but we actually populated the AA on the 28th. So we're two today. Party ongoing in #sengoku.

Obviously we only do things in comic form nowadays,  so I made one for the occasion.

PEOtwEH.png

Secondly and probably more importantly, for our 2nd anniversary (it just happened to be that way, we swear) it has become necessary to recognize a fellow OG of Sengoku with our highest honor. Today we bestow the honor of Kensei upon Rogal Dorn. He's a founder and has done pretty much everything for our AA, including FA, IA, Tech, Organizing stuff, being cool in general and of course paying for the forums. I thought we did a good job in waiting 2 years to nominate one.

Kensei - Sengoku's greatest honour. A Samurai must... (in order)
1. Have fought in an alliance war for the alliance.
2. Be nominated and seconded by a current Kensei or member of the Diet, with specific reasons clearly outlined.
3. Have performed meritorious service as determined by the Diet.

That's rogal. if Sengoku was Basketball Ninjas, he'd be the team mom.

Finally, and seemingly least importantly, we appear to have decided to keep our name and flag, but we are now cowboy themed (for now). Schad will have information about that later.

So without further delay, here is our new gov (see; nothing's changed outside of Rogal changing Japanese named titles. btw his cowboy title would be bartender)

Thank you to all our friends and allies who've helped make these past 2 years very enjoyable indeed. Also thanks to people who aren't friends and don't like us because we need people like you too or else it gets boring.

Emperor- Hartfw

Shogun- Autosave36

Kensei- Rogal Dorn

Daimyo of FA- Schad

Daimyo of War- Auctor

Daimyo of Finance- Petro

Roju- Bcortell, President SO, dockingscheduled

It's our 2 year birthday already?!?!

7Oy7VIN.gif

Auto, PSO... our little baby is two years old! :3 I'm proud of what Sengoku has accomplished thus far and look forward to what the future holds. Now.... without further adieu...

VQTYRDx.gif

edit. spelling isn't my forte

Edited by Rogal Dorn