Avengers Announcement

Peace has been reached for 1 am game time 29th. Last hour for attacks. Good luck.

I leave you with a couple of my favorite clips :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbivKqvh-6g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1g-B8BJzwc

Edited by StevieG

In a despicable down declare merely aimed at farming 2 of the lesser AAs in our game. The Roman Empire has seen fit to escalate raiding to an all out war, picking the easiest option available.
Now with 14/22 nations in anarchy and a combined ANS of 3000 to REs 6000+ less than 2 days in, who will stand up for these nations?

Dale_Avengers.jpg

So, for attacking those who cannot defend themselves, The Avengers declare war on the Roman Empire. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

B-)

On behalf of the DALEK EMPIRE of SKARO, I,HDSupreme, want to gratefully recognize this Act of Honor and Justice from the Avengers AA, when the most obscure shadow and profound darkness was upon Ours heads(and antennas) , they, the heroes of Then and Now, not standing  all the abuse and bad Will rained on Us all(SKARO & NLoN) and clearly witnessed  with their own eyes,  went on and did what Real Heroes do...   Stomp over the abusive "Business" jerks ...!    THANK YOU AVENGERS !!! :D  

They'll say we did it first. And they're defending the poor alliances.

Which is fine. We know it's not true, but they can play the hero this time because we were 'being jerks'.

Que HD thanking the glorious & honourable Avengers, who would never do anything as evil as what RE did to them and NLON.

At least Princesskitty attacked me.

B-)

AND I did it too...  Well, Now you can Read my Gratefulness Note...!  Enjoy!  :)          

Ahhhh.... the Gods of Rome must surely be displeased.  Jupiter, Neptune, Mars, can you ever forgive your peoples such an inglorious turn in battle? Avert thine eyes from those whom have surely displeased you; let them feast upon the bittersweet fruit of their defeat. By your wisdom, oh lords of lords, forgive them one day their transgressions, but let them remember for all eternity the name...."The Avengers".

Vision

B-)

Ah! Kananu...! There you are ... I was wondering!   Great to see you back at TE and with such a Stupendous Bunch!  :D      

B-)

On behalf of the DALEK EMPIRE of SKARO, I,HDSupreme, want to gratefully recognize this Act of Honor and Justice from the Avengers AA, when the most obscure shadow and profound darkness was upon Ours heads(and antennas) , they, the heroes of Then and Now, not standing  all the abuse and bad Will rained on Us all(SKARO & NLoN) and clearly witnessed  with their own eyes,  went on and did what Real Heroes do...   Stomp over the abusive "Business" jerks ...!    THANK YOU AVENGERS !!! :D 

You are welcome.

We know it's not true, but they can play the hero this time because we were 'being jerks'.

I must have missed this. Clearly, peacing with you after 25 hours and a bit proves your statement false.

We could have ground you into the dirt, and used the opportunity to get everyone some much needed war XP. Combine that with effectively ending your round(or at least being no threat to us for the remainder).

Unfortunately for you we are strong enough to "do something about it", but luckily for you, we are actually interested in real competition, and allowing the "noob" AAs to learn and grow.

The DoW was 100% accurate. Im on the front lines, so yes I will have managed to get enough XP for full economy generals.

You are welcome.

I must have missed this. Clearly, peacing with you after 25 hours and a bit proves your statement false.
We could have ground you into the dirt, and used the opportunity to get everyone some much needed war XP. Combine that with effectively ending your round(or at least being no threat to us for the remainder).

Unfortunately for you we are strong enough to "do something about it", but luckily for you, we are actually interested in real competition, and allowing the "noob" AAs to learn and grow.

The DoW was 100% accurate. Im on the front lines, so yes I will have managed to get enough XP for full economy generals.

Ok? That was before we talked, and well, I thought we talked briefly on it. Nothing more to say, or dirt to throw. It's all cool to me for now.

Economy generals are nice. I agree with that.