Omaha DoW

What is up with all the down declaring? This is 2 to 1. Possibly worse than REs "war".

I'd ask the same about DEFCON 1 attacking us the first time last round.

But I wouldn't consider it a down declare, look at the amount of alliance members not participating from FIST, and look at the amount of members "inactive" in FIST

Down declare this, down declare that.

EVERY AA is a down declare. Should we not war? Just sit and wait to be attacked first?

I'm sorry if you disapprove of our war.

Currently 12 active people from FIST are fighting, 10 less people then they have in D1. I'm sure they have at least 12 active people.

Secret Communique to Moon and Pres:

Shhhhh don't tell them that a lot of the new guys aren't that skilled

Stevie: Can I call you stevie, DF1 did the same to us last round, This is turnabout, and it's fair play.  We expect an alliance like DF1 to be able to fight back.  And like DF1 did for us we will probably end this one a bit early. 

I just feel like DF1 wanted a piece of us at the end of last round and were too busy, so we felt like doing them a favor and letting them have a piece of us.  Pre nukes.

I'd ask the same about DEFCON 1 attacking us the first time last round.

But I wouldn't consider it a down declare, look at the amount of alliance members not participating from FIST, and look at the amount of members "inactive" in FIST

Omaha Omaha, think the have a grudge or something A? Well, if you recall we were generous and broke war off in two days. Moonly, err or Frankly somebody get me a new shirt!

Omaha Omaha, think the have a grudge or something A? Well, if you recall we were generous and broke war off in two days. Moonly, err or Frankly somebody get me a new shirt!

Early peace?  I can probably arrange that.  Anything for such awesome war buddies :D

Omaha Omaha, well got me a new shirt dam I hate it when I get stains dont wanna look bad! Oh, and I think I am feeling my neck swell from all this luv from FIST! Well, FIST is showing a strong offense, now that we got a little theropy I may share my play book on cheerleaders best moves! =)

B-)

I can vouch for  FIST's reasonability...   The Cybermen there can be surprisingly

Human... It must be that mix of technology and Biology that -lower rated in comparison to Us DALEKS

gives them that unexpected trait...! :P

Cowboy,my friend!   Have you gotten your shirt sh***ed ...Again???   Brother, need to get those fancy

pvc anti-sh*** shirts... everything slide down from them...! Lol!!! :awesome: 

Edited by HDSupreme

Ending, Finale, cessation, closed, culmination, Finis, termination, wrap-up, winding-up, last-stage, desistance,

I guess this means the war is over at up-date tonight

Happy Days, Good Times come to an end

FIST we salute you and I am sure we will meet again on the play ground of pixel destruction

In the words of the great philosopher Harry Potter " Its not the size of the wand you carry but the magic it has in it"

I'm not sure, did he just say my wand is low on magic?

:blush:

Or maybe he said they did well dispite  the numerical disadvantage - Yeah, I think that's it.

I'll give my opinion when I'm done forming it.

But for starters, We did, in my opinion OK

DF1 did in my opinion pretty good.

Now I'm going to look and see how many of our people are slackers