Returning to the Old Ways

Mara Lithaen

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then don't be surprised when you receive the same or worse treatment you helped tidy give me. You rushed to ally a state you knew full well existed only troll Belarus off the map, and then you expect me to not be suspicious of your intents?

I had no idea Tidy had the intention to roll in only to troll you. This is the exact PM he sent me to ask for Poland. If you want to talk about stuff that he said or did after the fact, then that's fine, but to say that I knew from the get-go he'd troll you is irresponsible and flat-out wrong.

I had no idea Tidy had the intention to roll in only to troll you. This is the exact PM he sent me to ask for Poland. If you want to talk about stuff that he said or did after the fact, then that's fine, but to say that I knew from the get-go he'd troll you is irresponsible and flat-out wrong.

Except you continued to back him after his intentions became clear...

I never said you knew he was going to do it when he asked you for the territory.

Edited by Mr Director

Lyser is involved, Zoot Ty Jed and Nutmeg are busy IRL, Hereno likely is letting it solve itself, IA doesnt give a !@#$ so long as it doesnt involve him.

Well, mostly, it's just to show that for all the hegemonial scares, the amount of Europeans fighting against this "hegemony" are about as many as fighting for it, and most seem so unaffected that they don't even care to get involved.

I think, for some, "hegemony" is just a word they like to throw at whatever they don't like. Regardless of whether it is a hegemony or not. Regardless even of what hegemony means, in political science.

Well, mostly, it's just to show that for all the hegemonial scares, the amount of Europeans fighting against this "hegemony" are about as many as fighting for it, and most seem so unaffected that they don't even care to get involved.

I think, for some, "hegemony" is just a word they like to throw at whatever they don't like. Regardless of whether it is a hegemony or not. Regardless even of what hegemony means, in political science.

Half of those listed are not involved because of lack of chaining, since we have spent a month and a half on a single naval battle.

Then don't be surprised when you receive the same or worse treatment you helped tidy give me. You rushed to ally a state you knew full well existed only troll Belarus off the map, and then you expect me to not be suspicious of your intents?

I existed to troll Hungary off the map, couldn't have cared less about you. 

Now you've gone and hurt my feelings :(

But on a more serious(at least as serious as this thread this badly derailed can get) note, the IC posts read otherwise, and as such, I react otherwise. And even if they didn't Hungary was, at the time, my only ally, and them being forced out of the game would have a pretty negative affect on Belarus as well.

Edited by Mr Director

I am only partially involved, and do not consider my part of this conflict as a part of the greater war. We are only engaged due to treaty obligations and hold no ill will towards the people we are at war with, so we not exactly involved in the great aspect of the war.