Cyber nations uprising

Jackdog15

So, i was thinking the other day about how boring CN is. Its just an endless cycle of build, fight, died, repeat for alliances. This lead me to think about what would make the game more interesting again. I came to the conclusion that what cyber nations needs in some chaos. By that i mean some kind of mass uprising of some sort. Like of a ton of small nations/alliances all attacked  a big alliance. Or if civil wars broke out in a ton of major alliances. Or an off site force came and declared war on everyone. So basically my question is would you want something like this to happen? Also why hasn't anything like this ever happened before (and worked)? Before you guys hate on me I want to make it clear that I don't have any plans to do something like this.      

So, i was thinking the other day about how boring CN is. Its just an endless cycle of build, fight, died, repeat for alliances. This lead me to think about what would make the game more interesting again. I came to the conclusion that what cyber nations needs in some chaos. By that i mean some kind of mass uprising of some sort. Like of a ton of small nations/alliances all attacked  a big alliance. Or if civil wars broke out in a ton of major alliances. Or an off site force came and declared war on everyone. So basically my question is would you want something like this to happen? Also why hasn't anything like this ever happened before (and worked)? Before you guys hate on me I want to make it clear that I don't have any plans to do something like this.

Holy shit! Another idiot with another grand plan about what CN needs!!
I've heard this same shit way too many times. I can only imagine how senior players who have.played consistently feel....
Wanna know why it hasn't happened before? Buckaroo13 and Tom Riddle are perfect examples.
It doesn't work because a small AA hitting a big one is absolutely suicidal in every imaginable way (unless said larger alliance is MI6) Not to mention that small nations and large nations are equally dependent on each other.

I hope that some day, people will stop regurgitating this same bullshit for everyone's sake. Edited by Fox Fire

I put this down years ago, it is counter productive to my land collecting.... small nations thinking they can fight back... pfft

The end of the Pansy Age draws near. I for one will be ready to rise up, and am ready to wage a war of assassins, insurgents, and shadow warriors against your cruel oppression.

Who will stand with me?

The end of the Pansy Age draws near. I for one will be ready to rise up, and am ready to wage a war of assassins, insurgents, and shadow warriors against your cruel oppression.

Who will stand with me?

*watches the tumble weeds roll past Auctor on his soap box*

I think you need to employ infra saving tactics buddy. Edited by The Pansy

The end of the Pansy Age draws near. I for one will be ready to rise up, and am ready to wage a war of assassins, insurgents, and shadow warriors against your cruel oppression.Who will stand with me?

*Looks around*
*goes to raise hand*
*puts hand back down*
*looks around*

*watches the tumble weeds roll past Auctor on his soap box*

I think you need to employ infra saving tactics buddy.

I've had enough of your bullying tactics. This ends now.

Tonight, my agents will strike Pansy at server reset. Or they will melt into the shadows and await further orders. We really need a new code scheme that doesn't have the same codes for both of these orders in the codebook.

I've had enough of your bullying tactics. This ends now.

Tonight, my agents will strike Pansy at server reset. Or they will melt into the shadows and await further orders. We really need a new code scheme that doesn't have the same codes for both of these orders in the codebook.

Do they have land, make sure they have land, I like land.

It doesn't work because a small AA hitting a big one is absolutely suicidal in every imaginable way (unless said larger alliance is MI6)

It wont work but that is not why, nor is it true. 

The intricacies of small vs large alliance warfare aside, there are still quite a few problems with the plan. A swarm of micros could certainly have the *potential* to cause some real chaos, but it's herding cats. There would have to be a strong shared motivation,  such as to endure long enough, and those are quite rare.

Plus the large alliances themselves will even put aside their mutual hatreds, temporarily, when the status quo is threatened. Anyone remember Walford? Hah.

It wont work but that is not why, nor is it true.  The intricacies of small vs large alliance warfare aside, there are still quite a few problems with the plan. A swarm of micros could certainly have the *potential* to cause some real chaos, but it's herding cats. There would have to be a strong shared motivation,  such as to endure long enough, and those are quite rare. Plus the large alliances themselves will even put aside their mutual hatreds, temporarily, when the status quo is threatened. Anyone remember Walford? Hah.

Said string of micros would need a backbone as well as at least one or two major AAs backing them. Otherwise, all they could ever do is stir up shit in the lower tiers, which by itself, is a failing goal.
But yes, I suppose a scenario like this is theoretically possible. But if it happened, it would only hurt the game, specifically the community as a whole.

Cool story bro...I'm in let's do this! Will you lead our micro revolutionary forces in battle? :war: I can probably round up a couple of blood thirsty micros and if you can get The Pansy on board it's a cod lock We In This Brah! :awesome:

Cool story bro...I'm in let's do this! Will you lead our micro revolutionary forces in battle? :war: I can probably round up a couple of blood thirsty micros and if you can get The Pansy on board it's a cod lock We In This Brah! :awesome:

As i said i have no intention of doing anything like this.

Holy !@#$! Another idiot with another grand plan about what CN needs!!
I've heard this same !@#$ way too many times. I can only imagine how senior players who have.played consistently feel....
Wanna know why it hasn't happened before? Buckaroo13 and Tom Riddle are perfect examples.
It doesn't work because a small AA hitting a big one is absolutely suicidal in every imaginable way (unless said larger alliance is MI6) Not to mention that small nations and large nations are equally dependent on each other.

I hope that some day, people will stop regurgitating this same !@#$%^&* for everyone's sake.

Relax