Limitless Nexus Update

Sephiroth

We have agreed to white peace with GOONS and Europa. It will be over after remaining wars expire or are peaced out. Dishing out more damage than we have received has satisfied us in bringing a close to this conflict, despite the sudden attacks. If measured by damage done or damage received, we won this.

We are grateful to our many allies in fighting off the Order of Oppression. Many friends and allies stood up against oppression by providing us the aid needed to dominate our opponents. Whether using your own nation or funding us to fight instead, its always appreciated.

Despite recent conflict with War Jesus, due to the Kashmir War; we consider them now close allies. With the Nexus of Kings treaty, they stepped up against bleak odds and owned their opponents. We appreciate that and they are Limitless Heroes from our perspective. While even without War Jesus help we would of outdamaged GOONS, we are grateful they came up to bat for us and increased that.

Kaskus, TIR, III Percent, Badlands, Confederatio Aesir and many others have helped us out a lot with aid at various points, we are grateful to all of them. Kaskus gave us assistance needed to defeat our invaders ourselves, which is all we needed. We never asked for more.

Limitless Nexus is no stranger to war or limitless war, but also an alliance of white peace. The price to be paid for invading us is usually paid in blood. Those who come begging for peace 1 hour after they declare (AE) might find us difficult to deal with, but we are reasonable towards those who earn it. 

Time to rebuild and thank you to our allies for helping us with this. We wish aNiMaLz well and support their continued existence.

Foes not long ago, such as War Jesus, are now Limitless Allies. Our reach is Limitless and always fighting those opposed to freedom.

I'm an Original Moralist, from the start. DBDC is much better than GOONS, so as long as the GOONS don't align with DBDC, its an easy choice. If they do align... (Never will happen)

o/ Limitless Freedom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. I knew I should have posted something first. Also tell your idiot friend Nicolai to stop attacking our nations. We haven't trashed him more yet but we will.

As it is I'm happy. We drove away half of your alliance, we got reps for War Jesus and we killed more than half your tech while losing nothing but infra ourselves.

All in all a good outing.

Ugh. I knew I should have posted something first. Also tell your idiot friend Nicolai to stop attacking our nations. We haven't trashed him more yet but we will.

As it is I'm happy. We drove away half of your alliance, we got reps for War Jesus and we killed more than half your tech while losing nothing but infra ourselves.

All in all a good outing.

Have to agree, I believe GOONS would have been a better party to post this.

Good show LN.. despite how many of you may feel about LN you have to commend them for sticking to their guns despite all odds and fighting hard.

Many other alliances have disbanded under less pressure.

O/ LN

Have to agree, I believe GOONS would have been a better party to post this.

They did. They just opted to post it elsewhere..

Speaking of peace, GOONS and LN have agreed to white peace.

That was fun and we all had a good time, time to get ready for the next war.

Smurf is correct since beating down a micro and causing half it's members to flee doesn't really need a thread on the OWF. But of course Methface, so whatever.

IF an alliance finds enjoyment from posting announcements then they should be allowed to do so. It really shouldn't bother you and you probably need to reevaluate your life if it does. 

IF an alliance finds enjoyment from posting announcements then they should be allowed to do so. It really shouldn't bother you and you probably need to reevaluate your life if it does.

If GOONS takes an enjoyment in beating down LN, they should be allowed to do so.

As if the OWF needed more disingenuous announcements.

If GOONS takes an enjoyment in beating down LN, they should be allowed to do so.

As if the OWF needed more disingenuous announcements.

You'll never hear me argue otherwise. However if they should choose to do so they face whatever consequences come with attacking whatever alliance they choose to 'beat down.' 

You'll never hear me argue otherwise. However if they should choose to do so they face whatever consequences come with attacking whatever alliance they choose to 'beat down.'

You mean like you attacking MI6 randomly and for no real reason? Then losing half your alliances tech and NS and blowing most of your warchests? Edited by KenMorningstar

LN: Good job beating the tar out of an opponent far larger than yourselves that was fighting with infinite money. You outdamaged them in almost every individual war I looked at in spite of all their advantages and somehow they're still talking tough. I'll admit I'm impressed by the remarkable fortitude of GOONS' delusions of grandeur.

sBAGDqr.jpg

General MountainDew prepares his new address.

We have agreed to white peace with GOONS and Europa. It will be over after remaining wars expire or are peaced out. Dishing out more damage than we have received has satisfied us in bringing a close to this conflict, despite the sudden attacks. If measured by damage done or damage received, we won this.

We are grateful to our many allies in fighting off the Order of Oppression. Many friends and allies stood up against oppression by providing us the aid needed to dominate our opponents. Whether using your own nation or funding us to fight instead, its always appreciated.

Despite recent conflict with War Jesus, due to the Kashmir War; we consider them now close allies. With the Nexus of Kings treaty, they stepped up against bleak odds and owned their opponents. We appreciate that and they are Limitless Heroes from our perspective. While even without War Jesus help we would of outdamaged GOONS, we are grateful they came up to bat for us and increased that.

Kaskus, TIR, III Percent, Badlands, Confederatio Aesir and many others have helped us out a lot with aid at various points, we are grateful to all of them. Kaskus gave us assistance needed to defeat our invaders ourselves, which is all we needed. We never asked for more.

Limitless Nexus is no stranger to war or limitless war, but also an alliance of white peace. The price to be paid for invading us is usually paid in blood. Those who come begging for peace 1 hour after they declare (AE) might find us difficult to deal with, but we are reasonable towards those who earn it. 

Time to rebuild and thank you to our allies for helping us with this. We wish aNiMaLz well and support their continued existence.

Foes not long ago, such as War Jesus, are now Limitless Allies. Our reach is Limitless and always fighting those opposed to freedom.

I'm an Original Moralist, from the start. DBDC is much better than GOONS, so as long as the GOONS don't align with DBDC, its an easy choice. If they do align... (Never will happen)

o/ Limitless Freedom

emot-psypop.gif

Thanks for the thirst quenching update General.

Edited by Oni

where is the tech you bought them freedom with SBilly? They didn't wreck anything.

Oh no?

AKXQKOv.jpg

TXGX3tj.jpg

i2oC1PQ.jpg

TFUqPA6.jpg

7KmQr0u.jpg

j9pOlnx.jpg

nK2at7D.jpg

PSqgQGw.jpg

W7Mypan.jpg

0rdjPzg.jpg

PcihNIA.jpg

wva76rp.jpg

You might need to use your toes to count high enough and figure out all the nothing we apparently didn't wreck. As for the tech you kept whining about, GOONS forfeit any claim to that by attacking after SW had already sent a batch to you. I can post the screens of that too. Timestamps and all. Quit whining about how we slaughtered your peons when you wouldn't take a white peace and be glad you got anything at all.

Edited by King Conrad

[monkey beats chest and says "me have biggest stick [sexual organ]...uh, me prove it!" as the monkey begins drawing pictures on the cave wall with nothing but his own feces. onlookers avert their eyes in dismay cringing at the circuses newest attraction before the monkey proudly proclaims "i biggest monkey of them all" as it mindlessly throws it's feces into the crowd.]

"The Empire will never surrender, you dogs! I am Alexandros come again. I am the striking hammer of justice. Enemies of my people, know my name and woe. "

""Stop quoting law. We carry swords." - Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus  " -quotes from your nation info & bio.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=461516

Shut up you self righteous delusional nerd, your victories mean absolutely nothing and jerking yourself off in front of everyone about some paltry skirmishes (ps. the entire "war" was a pointless skirmish and hardly deserves the moniker of "war") only proves the point that your pretentious bio & nation info reinforce that you think way too highly of yourself. Though I guess you & LN are perfect allies for each other in that context.

tl;dr: et tu kay why ess

Oni, please talk to your alliance-mates before replying here again. You are still new here and I think your approach to commentary would improve vastly once you better understand how things roll in these parts, compared to realms elsewhere. The war was a little more complex than you may think; no more meaningful perhaps, but you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

I feel that this conversation has gone on a rather pointless tangent.

It would be far more interesting to know what happened to LN's member count. 'Disregard stonewall, acquire War Jesus' is a great idea and I endorse it, regardless of the group in question. With luck, some of their values will rub off.

I like to point out that King Conrad did not wreck me, he just nuked a non-nuclear nation. It didn't stop me attacking LN, actually it put me back into range of LN nations that we've beaten to 2k NS. I think LN actually stopped attacking me after about the first week of combat. 

Oni, please talk to your alliance-mates before replying here again. You are still new here and I think your approach to commentary would improve vastly once you better understand how things roll in these parts, compared to realms elsewhere. The war was a little more complex than you may think; no more meaningful perhaps, but you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

I feel that this conversation has gone on a rather pointless tangent.

It would be far more interesting to know what happened to LN's member count. 'Disregard stonewall, acquire War Jesus' is a great idea and I endorse it, regardless of the group in question. With luck, some of their values will rub off.

I'll have a talk with him.

Oni, please talk to your alliance-mates before replying here again. You are still new here and I think your approach to commentary would improve vastly once you better understand how things roll in these parts, compared to realms elsewhere. The war was a little more complex than you may think; no more meaningful perhaps, but you're probably barking up the wrong tree.I feel that this conversation has gone on a rather pointless tangent.It would be far more interesting to know what happened to LN's member count. 'Disregard stonewall, acquire War Jesus' is a great idea and I endorse it, regardless of the group in question. With luck, some of their values will rub off.

While stonewall was posting big boy messages here he was privately contacting us to please allow him and the rest of his friends to go to badlands because they hated LN. We said sure, so he left.p and took his friends with him. Then the other two who ghosted LN tried to run away and not g attacked to badlands, where they offered to buy them, then they ran back to Kashmir, who also kindly offered to buy them.

Unfortunately Jack Layton refused to peace out and continually nuked people, but whatever. King Conrad wisely kept his mouth shut until after he got peace, then he decided to show a bunch of random nukes against non nuke nations that all adds up to less NS then I have and thinks he did something worthwhile. Yeah, big bad run away during the war is so scary and mighty.