New Old Player Looking for an Alliance

7BitBrian

Hello,

I am a new old player. By this I mean I played Cybernations a long long time ago (think 2007) and I recently remembered this amazing game and have decided to come back and check it out. I've created a new nation and Now I am here to see what the Alliance front looks like.

I realise some will not participate but I thought it would be a good idea to see which Alliances are willing to post here what they are about. Tell me the kind of opportunities I would have in your alliance and why I should join you. Then hopefully other nations and Alliances can come and do the same, and/or endorse you or tell me why I shouldn't join you.

My hope that is if enough Alliances play ball here it'll not only provide me with a choice for an alliance but also an understanding of the current political front between said alliances and therefore a better understanding of the game I am stepping into.

So here goes. Who wants me and why should I join you and not them?

Edited by 7BitBrian

Hi Brian, I messaged you in-game. I couldn't fit every good thing about the Atlantic Sphere Initiative in one message, but if you're interested please message me back. Alternatively, you can also sign-up and ask on our forums: http://cn-asi.forumotion.com/

Our alliance link is here:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=12576

As a small, young, and growing alliance, I can promise that you'll never be bored and will always have a way to contribute to our alliance, instead of be taken up in the established member swarms of others.

Here in the Sovereign Coalition of Allied Republics (SCAR), we're an interesting bunch. 

We'd love to have experienced, active players join our community.

For more information, our forums are always open:

http://scar.freeforums.org/index.php?

And our alliance page link:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=11757

Join us in the New Polar Order.

Truthfully joining this AA and its community is the only reason I am here at all.

http://polarorder.net/

Always come by and check it out o/

We can offer ... well as said above a good community to talk with at almost anytime as we have members in a lot of different places and time zones. If you want to take on some jobs we offer many positions to test your mettle in with in our Government and its Ministries. 

Oh also we have many a Frozen Hall where we store our variety of beverages to keep them nicely chilled be it Sunny outside or a Terrible snow storm :)

You should obviously join Badlands because we cool the Fan and have lots of rich allies and friends who throw millions in the air like a Hurricane was up in here...We are small close knit group of Raiders and Pillagers and Guerrilla warfare experts and will hook you up with your Gladiator war knowledge and teach you your nation building skills also with your primary objective of going nuclear post haste...We make the big body counts and will make your nation into a military powerhouse...We also have government opportunities if that is your forte but just like in the Marines you are a fighter 1st in Badlands...other than that we have the baddest flags in the game which you can proudly display on your capital's Govt. HQs or sell it to most anyone or trade for Hemp products... :ehm: Most importantly God loves us and We love him because we keep Heaven full of fresh souls and He strikes down Nuclear missiles aimed at our nations from time to time... :awesome:

7zxFZzW_zps80af2261.png5cdc2966-67b7-4c52-98b6-acb9f7b9c2f0_zps

And...And...We will throw in this lovely lady for your every whim...

10550570_6017834505132_257691864_n_zps84

And if that's not a 'nuff forget about it!!! :smug:

You should obviously join Badlands because we cool the Fan and have lots of rich allies and friends who throw millions in the air like a Hurricane was up in here...We are small close knit group of Raiders and Pillagers and Guerrilla warfare experts and will hook you up with your Gladiator war knowledge and teach you your nation building skills also with your primary objective of going nuclear post haste...We make the big body counts and will make your nation into a military powerhouse...We also have government opportunities if that is your forte but just like in the Marines you are a fighter 1st in Badlands...other than that we have the baddest flags in the game which you can proudly display on your capital's Govt. HQs or sell it to most anyone or trade for Hemp products... :ehm: Most importantly God loves us and We love him because we keep Heaven full of fresh souls and He strikes down Nuclear missiles aimed at our nations from time to time... :awesome:

7zxFZzW_zps80af2261.png5cdc2966-67b7-4c52-98b6-acb9f7b9c2f0_zps

And...And...We will throw in this lovely lady for your every whim...

10550570_6017834505132_257691864_n_zps84

And if that's not a 'nuff forget about it!!! :smug:

Mind you we do terrorize most people with our battle crys.

Mind you we do terrorize most people with our battle crys.

True that...bowel losses, tossing weapons down and running away screaming in terror, and curling up in fetal position trembling are common occurences in enemy formations when we attack letting loose with our Guerrilla War Cries... :war:

• 2 weeks later...

@7bitbrian;   I find myself in the exact situation as you.

I too am a new 'old' player;   I remembered playing this game in 2007ish and thought it would be fun to see how this game has evolved since then.
I even managed to find my old username/account (with considerable hard work I might add) but now I find myself at a loss what alliance to join.

I am getting a lot of messages saying I should join them but I am not convinced yet.

About me:

I want to take things slow and would love financial aid, but I really like the colour purple so preferably I would keep that colour.

As a non-belligerent country I am not inclined to go attacking anybody though of course I would love to help out alliance-members in other ways.
I just don't want to waste a lot of time on wars when I could be building my country peacefully in my little corner of the world :)

Any (convincing!) advice which alliance is for me? Let me know! :)