MI6 Drafts CN

IYIyTh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but if you create an OWF thread about how much it pains you I'll think about it.

Maybe we can discuss your involvement in Non Grata's use of Gayroller targetting CN players IC was appropriate but an OOC draft of all of CN (an idea that has been around longer than your alliance,) offends you.

Holy crap, get off NG's nuts already, Stewie just asked to be excluded from the draft and you pull up something from fucking years ago.

Jesus.

Holy crap, get off NG's nuts already, Stewie just asked to be excluded from the draft and you pull up something from !@#$@#$ years ago.

Jesus.

That gayroller image was made back in 2010 for PB.. We weren't even Non Grata...

We'll pull Stevie off the list, no big deal.  You're right, hart was a glaring omission.  We're just trying to have some good-natured fun guys, sheesh.  It's not like CNers have talked about doing stuff like this for years now or anything.

Just trying to liven up a dying game for everyone.

We'll pull Stevie off the list, no big deal.  You're right, hart was a glaring omission.  We're just trying to have some good-natured fun guys, sheesh.  It's not like CNers have talked about doing stuff like this for years now or anything.

Well that's a damn foolish idea, Chim.

I'm not a plaything for you to use.

If you want me as a plaything, by all means, grow your nation and I will "play".

If you want me as a plaything, by all means, grow your nation and I will "play".

Pretty damn sure I just said we *wouldn't* use you, since you got so upset about it.  Everyone else here seems to get this for what it is - silliness intended to harm nobody, but we're explicitly attempting to be accommodating here, though I can't for the life of me figure out why this of all things would bother you.  

Holy crap, get off NG's nuts already, Stewie just asked to be excluded from the draft and you pull up something from !@#$@#$ years ago.

Jesus.

People don't change, only their circumstances.

Stewie's just pretending to get offended  pretty much explicitly because of your response right here.

He doesn't actually care, he just is poorly attempting to exploit others who otherwise would have no real rational objection to their inclusion in what basically amounts to an OOC draft of relevant CN players. Hell, the list was partially constructed by Unknown Smurf and a host of other people who play CN quite frequently and are not best of friends.

But yes back to the world where the past where he himself participated in actual reprehensible OOC things and we're all supposed to pretend they never happened ---

but the inclusion of someone in a historically accepted fun idea for CN is really just too much for him as basic as a simple draft is unspeakable.

Edited by IYIyTh

Grow up and learn the difference between IC and OOC forums

Take your desperate manipulation over yonder.

Edited by IYIyTh