MI6 Drafts CN

IYIyTh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely an option we've been discussing as post-follow on stuff, but this is just an MI6 trial run -- should be a lot of fun and hope people tune in and share it with us haha.

Follow on stuff will depend on interest -- I'm thinking we'll definitely have a roundtable analysis of rosters and maybe even post draft trades / cuts

Edited by IYIyTh

Bah. "Actually relevant people." The incompetent and insignificant have been saying that about their natural betters since 2006. Ivan, Dilber, and others have been called irrelevant countless times by yokels like you. Still, it does not change the fact that they are of a higher caliber than you and your little clique. Then again, that is all this is about. Another opportunity for you and your buddies to congratulate each other and reassure one another how wonderful you all are. Forgive me if I do not feel the level of insecurity necessary to be part of such a shame. I count myself lucky to be free of such nonsense. Enjoy yourselves.

You're upset that you didn't make the list aren't you?

After the draft you have to have a season, with games.

+1 point for each OWF post the leader makes

+10 points if they post a new treaty

+10000 points if they post a declaration of war

or something like that xD

Something along these lines was thought of already.

Just can't think of enough valid things that get them points

I'm not interested in being drafted.

Can you take me out please.

No, but if you create an OWF thread about how much it pains you I'll think about it.

Maybe we can discuss your involvement in Non Grata's use of Gayroller targetting CN players IC was appropriate but an OOC draft of all of CN (an idea that has been around longer than your alliance,) offends you.

Edited by IYIyTh

I'm OK. I'll leave you guys and rey to make those types of threads

Leave the hilarious attempts at rewritting Non Grata's moralism to IC only please.

Thanks in advance.