MI6 Drafts CN

IYIyTh

vbxnmWi.png

from the same guys who brought you the disease called non grata  that killed the planet several times over comes another outstanding production.

from the same group of dudes who brought unknown smurf close to braving the oregon trail before succombing to starvation, dysentery and two broken arms from falling off the wagon when he was the only one left comes another riveting adventure. (FORD THE RIVER)

Have you ever seen Rush Sykes comment in a thread about a CN draft and then watched as it never happened?

Have you ever thought "I wish there was an alliance active enough to pull something like that off on its own..."?

Well you're in luck.

Tomorrow, Wednesday Oct 15th at 9 EST the CN draft occurs.

What will a lineup with Rush Sykes and Steve Buscemii look like?

What will an alliance drafted by Charles Stuart look like?

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Join us tomorrow. A complete list of elgible peeps to be drafted will be released sometime a half hour before 9 est. the list won't include old farts but actually relevant people, so no, ivan moldavi will not make the list.

2khBcyk.png

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah. "Actually relevant people." The incompetent and insignificant have been saying that about their natural betters since 2006. Ivan, Dilber, and others have been called irrelevant countless times by yokels like you. Still, it does not change the fact that they are of a higher caliber than you and your little clique. Then again, that is all this is about. Another opportunity for you and your buddies to congratulate each other and reassure one another how wonderful you all are. Forgive me if I do not feel the level of insecurity necessary to be part of such a shame. I count myself lucky to be free of such nonsense. Enjoy yourselves.

Either you have the first round picks draft so people are interested or you bring in people like myth/rey drafting and the whole thing becomes a joke. 

I'm interested either way. Who are the "team captains" ? 

The draft will be conducted by a list of esteemed gentlefolk from MI6. 

The list is in development, a final list of managers and draftees will be provided beforehand.

Either way, it's sure to inspire some great commentary and insightful discussion as only CN can bring.

Also I'd say draft people who currently play. Drafting older 'legendary' players whose flaws are forgotten is boring/turns into a circle-jerk imo. 

Much agreed.

Bah. "Actually relevant people." The incompetent and insignificant have been saying that about their natural betters since 2006. Ivan, Dilber, and others have been called irrelevant countless times by yokels like you. Still, it does not change the fact that they are of a higher caliber than you and your little clique. Then again, that is all this is about. Another opportunity for you and your buddies to congratulate each other and reassure one another how wonderful you all are. Forgive me if I do not feel the level of insecurity necessary to be part of such a shame. I count myself lucky to be free of such nonsense. Enjoy yourselves.

Guys, I'm drafting Rebel Virginia.

Literally the worst idea ever.  Someone find me a new alliance.

from the same group of dudes who brought unknown smurf close to braving the oregon trail before succombing to starvation, dysentery and two broken arms from falling off the wagon when he was the only one left comes another riveting adventure. (FORD THE RIVER)

I actually believe it was 3 broken arms.

Also please add suggestions we have way too many mi6 people and probably top/dt too so looking to cut but need plausible additions.

add blatant omissions in this format

"name here, dumbass!"

add not so blatant omissions in this format:

"name here, explanation."

An interesting idea. (Has this been done before?)

Only talked about unfortunately :(

(also you're not on the list due to only being back like a week  :(( )

lol

Edited by IYIyTh

Also this is somewhat serious as trades during the draft will be accepted in the form of other players, tech or art creation.

this includes "i will give you x tech to take x player."

Edited by IYIyTh

Wasn't asking to be included, actually.

(And it's been two months, but who's counting?)

I know but I wanted to give you justification anyway mr zionist occupied gov