Queen Peggy Inga offers Peace to Harpland!!!

Peggy Inga

From: Queen Peggy Inga, supreme queen of the Feminist Paradise of Sisterhood of Pain

To: solkaaz, ruler of Harpland

Subject: Peace Offer

Reason of our Peace Offer: Humanitarian Reasons

EXPLANATION:

We are winning.

We are capturing a lot of male prisoners.

They must wear sunglasses at everytime in order to avoid they eye-rape our brave ladies.

We are running out of sunglasses.

We don't want be eye-raped nor execute the male prisoners (they would eye-rape all us without sunglasses!!!).

We demand:

Immediate cease fire.

Your sign on a silly document with blablabla about perpetual peace and universal friendship.

100,000 sunglasses (even used, it doesn't matter, since it are for males).

Our is a very generous offer, since we winned 2 battles out of 2.

From: Queen Peggy Inga, supreme queen of the Feminist Paradise of Sisterhood of Pain
To: solkaaz, ruler of Harpland

Subject: Peace Offer

Reason of our Peace Offer: Humanitarian Reasons

EXPLANATION:
We are winning.
We are capturing a lot of male prisoners.
They must wear sunglasses at everytime in order to avoid they eye-rape our brave ladies.
We are running out of sunglasses.
We don't want be eye-raped nor execute the male prisoners (they would eye-rape all us without sunglasses!!!).

We demand:
Immediate cease fire.
Your sign on a silly document with blablabla about perpetual peace and universal friendship.
100,000 sunglasses (even used, it doesn't matter, since it are for males).

Our is a very generous offer, since we winned 2 battles out of 2.

IC: TRAITRIX! We'll crush them, we alone! And then we'll *BLEEEP* these disgusting creatures! You're the shame of the motherland of Tiina Rosenberg! Valerie Solanas is crying in heaven! And the spirit of Andrea Dworkin is so enraged with you that she's eating like an hyppopotamus to placate her nervousness! Shame on you, Peggy Inga!

OOC: you're beginning to be a roleplay competitor for Spider.
I only hope it will be not a new escalation...

Don't offer him peace. He's a multi scum bag.
Besides, you also have IRON on the scene.
ZI! ZI! ZI!

I would totally send you some cash to keep rolling him but my aid slots are full with tech deals. If I were small enough, I'd be rolling the shit out him myself.

ZI! ZI! ZI!

I would totally send you some cash to keep rolling him but my aid slots are full with tech deals. If I were small enough, I'd be rolling the !@#$ out him myself.

Quite agree, Multis or not you are found at war with an IRON nation thus The IRON PAIN policy exists 

ZI! ZI! ZI!
I would totally send you some cash to keep rolling him but my aid slots are full with tech deals. If I were small enough, I'd be rolling the !@#$ out him myself.

Sorry,I make a little mistake - I have already offered peace, just a minute before read here.
But it's a little more complicated than just that. I want an act of submission (meh, this is an euphemism) in the forum and some modifications in his nation custom field, or I'll destroy him.
Now, guess what are the required modifications...... :-)
I'll give a little hint: an army composed exclusively by bloodthirsty heterophobic cannibal amazons in dark purple battlesuits takes the capital of an enemy nation - what would happen in that case? :-)

Vampir. Edited by Greatest Mothers

When do we announce the real election results?

When we will install a new government, amazons will vote and they will elect the two Queens, the queen of peace and the queen of war. Vote is compulsory and not secret for amazons. Only amazons can vote about such matters - frumps vote only in referendas. To the lesbian citizens of the occupied nation is automatically granted the status of "frump", and they can also try to earn "amazon" status through voluntary military service. Other citizens of the occupied nation usually do not enjoy the occupation (euphemism)....

waiting for comics to make this a real war thread...

We shall not entertain the masses with comics of such brutal slaughter.

Meh, usually we have the opposite problem..
This occupation will be relatively sweet just because is leaded by Vampir, the Empress of peace. In an another game, when an enemy territory was occupied by the forces leaded by the Empress of war, Spider, some other users runned to buy popcorn to better enjoy her show.

Vampir. Edited by Greatest Mothers

IC: TRAITRIX! We'll crush them, we alone! And then we'll *BLEEEP* these disgusting creatures! You're the shame of the motherland of Tiina Rosenberg! Valerie Solanas is crying in heaven! And the spirit of Andrea Dworkin is so enraged with you that she's eating like an hyppopotamus to placate her nervousness! Shame on you, Peggy Inga!

OOC: you're beginning to be a roleplay competitor for Spider.
I only hope it will be not a new escalation...

Yes, I know I'm great ;) just yesterday I pissed off again who you know in another place that you know very well ;)

I'm also wondering about outlawing lesbianism here - male homosexuality is already lawbreak, classified as "waste of resources" ;)

When do we announce the real election results?

What elections you're talking about?

This nation have only a party: "F!!!" that is the more enraged version of the Swedish "F!" all other parties are banned, especially the ones lead by males with beard - moustaches are admitted, but only within queen's palace.

ZI! ZI! ZI!

IRON seems interesting

When we will install a new government, amazons will vote and they will elect the two Queens, the queen of peace and the queen of war. Vote is compulsory and not secret for amazons. Only amazons can vote about such matters - frumps vote only in referendas. To the lesbian citizens of the occupied nation is automatically granted the status of "frump", and they can also try to earn "amazon" status through voluntary military service. Other citizens of the occupied nation usually do not enjoy the occupation (euphemism)....

Meh, usually we have the opposite problem..
This occupation will be relatively sweet just because is leaded by Vampir, the Empress of peace. In an another game, when an enemy territory was occupied by the forces leaded by the Empress of war, Spider, some other users runned to buy popcorn to better enjoy her show.

Vampir.

Seeehhh, I want see your sweetness, I want really see it.

Yes, I know I'm great ;) just yesterday I pissed off again who you know in another place that you know very well ;)
I'm also wondering about outlawing lesbianism here - male homosexuality is already lawbreak, classified as "waste of resources" ;)

What elections you're talking about?
This nation have only a party: "F!!!" that is the more enraged version of the Swedish "F!" all other parties are banned, especially the ones lead by males with beard - moustaches are admitted, but only within queen's palace.

IRON seems interesting

Seeehhh, I want see your sweetness, I want really see it.

Are you aware that the bold part means war for us?
Yes, I see, it seems that you're very good in pissing off others...but I already know that :-)
I guess you will not see a sweet roleplay, since Harpland is silent, he doesn't answer.

Are you aware that the bold part means war for us?
Yes, I see, it seems that you're very good in pissing off others...but I already know that :-)
I guess you will not see a sweet roleplay, since Harpland is silent, he doesn't answer.

Okay, okay, there's always a way of compromise: i'll only outlaw lesbianism within my queen's palace ;) and that also includes the gardens, so you cannot roleplay that stupid thing of lesbian cheetahs anymore =)

I hope that harpland surrenders, because the sweet version I still have to see ;)

Feminists have made their way to CN?http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

That is pretty much how most rational people feel right now.

FEMINISTS???
Where you see feminists???
I didn't see any of these little coward weak whiners!
This nation is FEMOCRATIC - let's me explain the difference:
Feminist: a little and extremely weak wooman* who whines hoping that men feel pity for her.
Female Supremacist: a still weak wooman* who dominates even weaker men.
Femocratics: wymyn, without men, without woomen*

"No men, No gods, No women. Only Goddesses"

And now, let's sing our national anthem!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

* = wooman = "woman who woo men"

The Empress of War, Spider. Edited by Greatest Mothers

FEMINISTS???
Where you see feminists???
I didn't see any of these little coward weak whiners!
This nation is FEMOCRATIC - let's me explain the difference:
Feminist: a little and extremely weak wooman* who whines hoping that men feel pity for her.
Female Supremacist: a still weak wooman* who dominates even weaker men.
Femocratics: wymyn, without men, without woomen*

All three of these things are illogical and deplorable.

Any truly worthwhile society has a place for all of mankind, regardless of any features they may possess, and places merit as the most important factor.

Oh, maybe there are some members of a humanitarian organizations, ja?

Oh, i would say to you “don't worry”. But i cannot, Harpland refused my offer of peace, prisoners executed, see?

I don't see a bright future for Harpland when our brave ladies will takeover them – next month we'll held our famous mass-torture games in Malmopenhagen, our capital, and also we need more slaves.

If instead Femocratics will take Harpland, i don't see [u]at all[/u] a future for them, because, as far i know, Femocratics don't care to take slaves nor prisoners.

This is my hymn, a song titled “deep red” (i suppose by the title that's an old communist song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpuislFVzU

for spider: your version is old and a little sucks, use the one in my signature, its better!

Humanitarian organizations? Even here? Pfffftttt! Forget it! they'll appear? they'll soon disappear in nacht und nebel! :-)

I cannot use your version: the singer is a man, such things are verboten here!
It's a pity that I cannot use it: the part of the video where the bats invade the house remembers me glorious times :-(

Goodnight, I retire to my quarters of The Palace of Eternal Sun and Rain
Sintra_monserrate.jpg

to play the piano
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ipzR9bhei_o

The Empress of War, Spider.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

All three of these things are illogical and deplorable.

Any truly worthwhile society has a place for all of mankind, regardless of any features they may possess, and places merit as the most important factor.

OOC: We all agree, about all you writed (in real world we aren't whiners, nor man-haters)
BUT this is supposed to be an IC thread! :-)

THE VERBOSE MATRIANARCHICAL EMPRESS SPIDER
THE UNIVERSAL JUDGEMENT EMPRESS VAMPIR Edited by Greatest Mothers

In Foxburo, hats are mandatory for all people other than what I personally deem doesn't require a head mounted fixture of fashion.

What is the purpose of a mandatory dress or hat or sunglasses?
We haven't such things in Femocratic Lands.
At least, we have, in some special days, almost-mandatory consumption of some drugs within the Imperial Afel (roughly equivalent to an harem, but there are a lot of major differences: first of all it's voluntary, temporary, and very well paid...). But this is different: "almost-mandatory" is not "mandatory" but "strongly encouraged through incentives".

The Empress of Peace, Vampir. Edited by Greatest Mothers