Tearing Open the Realms: A New Age Dawns

Triyun

"Master Yenros." Sheiva said, the young girl looked up at her master as he stood at the ruins of the Lost Society of the Himilayas.  "I do not feel right being here.  Something is amiss, a presence, I do not know how I feel of it."

Yenros turned to the young girl, his hair salt and pepper save for his fu manchu black beard, his long robes flowed down his body, he wore a green belt with a symbol of a serpent on it.  He ran his hands over the walls, they still glowed blue from that time long ago, when the power had been activated here.  "They were here.  Of course, only those who would become Gods could unlock this power, but they were too foolish to leave it alone." he said with a smile. 

The vast complex had been abandoned for many years, especially since the civil war between Tyrannia and Shizi.  The young Emperor had since reestablished control, but he had been focused on many other things.  He had been only a child when his parents had come here, and he knew not what he had.  A conduit, a cosmic circuit, one which could power all of Yenros's spells with the force of the Earth itself.  

The Emperors and Kings of this world would pale in comparison to him.  The fool Shizi had killed two of the Master Sorcerors, and had travelled to the lost realms to kill the third.  Soon only he and that red haired succubus would remain, and he would be able to harness all their power.  The Gods consumed by their war on the other planes would be distracted.  He and he alone would become master of this world.

Approaching the orb he placed his hand on it.  He felt the blue energy surge through his hands, as Yenros entire body was instantly covered with glowing runes.  He tried to pull back but he couldn't.  His mind flashed as he say himself transported through the cosmos to a star.

Two red eyes, flashed looking back at him from the Abyss of Space.  Yenros was now alone, floating in nothingness as the eyes watched him.  [i]Who are you?[/i] a hissing feminine voice boomed.  [i]Why are you here?[/i]

"I am Yenros, the Strongest of the Five.  I have come to release you." he said.  

[i]A servant then... or no... you seek to use me.  You think you can harness me without the seals...[/i] she hissed.

The sorceror breathed, he knew the power he was trifling with, if he unleashed the Void Queen from her prison in deep space, her magic would be untouchable.  The first Divine War, took all the Gods to lay seige to her and force her in a prison.  She was the source of all black magic, and if released in her full power, she would run the World... but if only a little.

"I would not presume that.  But I seek a bargain with you... A New World.... Your Seals Weakened...." he said.

Back on the Earth the ground began to shake, starting in Tianxia and spreading out.  The lands became transformed.  Glistening metropolises had the clocks turned back on them.  Utopias were shattered.  Paradises broken.  In their place a new age dawned.  

An Age of Magic and Steel!!!  

President For Life C. Schaffer noticed that he could make his desk levitate at the mere suggestion of his mind. He then got distracted and the desk promptly fell on his foot. Thankfully, the desk isn't much to speak of, merely a flimsy cheap computer desk. The official President for Life's desk had yet to be taken out of storage and thankfully so. Having that oaken monstrosity dropped on his foot probably would be fatal. Still, something needed to be done about this, so he called an expert, "Dani, please page the Presidential Mage."

"Uhh, yes Mr. President."

A few minutes later a wizened old man stumbled his way into the office. He exclaimed, "Sir, the ley lines have been reunited, we are once within the realm of blood and magic! Truly this is a glorious day!"

"Ok slow down, explain this to me like I am five and who are you, I asked for the Presidential Mage, she's got way more cleavage than you," President C. Schaffer replied.

"Mr. President, I am Wizard Samuel, by way of the forgotten realm of Skyway Castle. Once upon a time a grevious wrong transpired and the Lord of Skyway Manor was sundered from his realm. Actually, he faked his death so he could escape his barely literate sex crazed wife, but that didn't come out until later. The lady of the manor went insane and had the castle doors sealed with the magic of blood. She believed it to be unbreakable. I was hired by the daughter who wanted to reopen the doors and I did so after expelling nearly all of my strength," the Wizard Samuel explained.

"Ok, this doesn't sound crazy at all," replied the President.

"Using a massive earth elemental I ripped the doors down and shattered the blood magic spell, but the magical furies unleashed threw me into a rift where I drifted for nearly an eternity."

"How long is an eternity?"

"About a week I think, but I drifted and watched through the veil of the world, I watched over the people of Boomtown," explained the Wizard.

"So..... you must be completely barmy?"

"NO! I will demonstrate my power," shouted the Wizard as he summoned a glowing ball of flickering light and used it to blow a huge hole in the side of the President's prefabricated office. 

"Ok, maybe you aren't full of #@##," replied the President as he dusted the rubble out of his hair. 

• 2 weeks later...

8 Months Later....

Bubbles rose from the tank as #8 looked around.  The room was empty, it looked almost beat down, with lights flickering, the sound of a rusted out ventilation system running.  Prior to this he had little memory of what was, but he knew it shuld not be this.  Where was he?  What had happened.  A pair of brown eyes stared at him through the murky liquid.  

"Any word on Leo?" the voice said to another, he could see it was a man and a woman.  The man's hair had gone white, holding a patch in one eye, his body still in shape but having seen too many battles, scares running across it.  

The woman slightly younger, with olive skin and black hair shook her head, "No... he's vanished, shortly after the Great Incident." she said.  

"I see." he said turning towards Number 8's tank.  "Then we have little choice but to activate the Knight Protocol." 

"Its not ready, the weapon is too unstable.  The Incident fried all the programming on 1-7, it was only by luck we were able to save 8.  He's the youngest, and if something goes wrong the project is lost forever!" she objected.

"If this the Empire is lost, the project has no point.” he said sternly.  “The Imperial Knights cannot hold things together controlling merely the army garrisons around Nanjing.  And the North and South refuse to recognize the Regency Council’s Authority.  We need the Emperor back.”

“I don’t need a lesson in politics Ryu.  But the fact remains its still danger…” Iseret started, but it was too late.  The Knight Commander pressed the button as liquid flooded out of the tank.  Number 8 grasped for air as the green liquid that had sustained him, drained from his nose and mouth, no longer bouyant in a vat he fell to the floor, breathing heavily as he dropped to his knees, the liquid washing off his naked body.  His young green eyes looked up at the two figures in front of him.

“Well.  We’re in it now.” Iseret said as she looked down at the boy, “What do you remember?” she asked the boy.  

“Nothing.” he said confused, “I just woke up, I feel like I should remember something but nothing.” he said.

“More symptoms of the loss.  See the program is incomplete!” she said to Ryu.  

The greyed man turned to the boy, then without warning he tossed a shruiken straight at the boys chest.  8 spun to the side leaping off the side to strike Ryu.  The older ninja caught the blow redirecting it, only to be flipped over by him.  Drawing his tanto blade, Ryu thrust it up into the boy who staggered back pulling it out, as he did the wound on his belly began to close up.  Looking at Ryu he growled angrily charging him.  

“RAAAHHHH WHAT THE HELL!!!!” 8 yelled as he charged the Knight Commander.  He brought his fist up, leaping into the air and punching down as Ryu leapt to the side.  8’s fist smashed into a solid metal table denting 2 inches thick of steel, as Ryu spun around doing a spinning kick to the back of 8’s head, bringing him to the floor as Ryu then leap up and thrust a high voltage meta-taser into his back, placing it on maximum sending jolts through 8’s body till he lay there completely out.

“He remembers some of the important parts.” Ryu started to say before he felt a sharp kick to his face from his wife. 

“YOU DUMBASS.” Iseret yelled, as she sent the ninja to the floor next to 8.  “I should hit you with the same fucking thing.  He’s a kid, one without memories and you fucking stab him with a knife?!”

“He has a healing factor, the sooner he gets used to the pain the less it will be an issue.  I on the other hand do no…” but before he could finish his sentence Iseret did another blow to the kidneys.

“I’m fucking aware of his healing factor, but there are psychological issues too!” she yelled.  Turning to 8 she ran her hand over his cheek as he looked up, “Are you ok?”

The boy looked up even more confused than before, “Yeah I… I feel fine.” he said but, “How, what’s going on?  What’s happened to me?  Whose he.. who are you?” his voice was quickening.  He was growing ever more worried by the situation.  He did not know what was what anymore.   His breathing quickened as h felt a burning sensation in his chest.  The floor around him was becoming electrified. 

Sensing the danger of what was about to happen, Iseret pulled him up from where he was.  “Hey hey.” She said.  “Hold on everything is going to be ok.”   she smiled, “And aside from my husband’s rather…. ell lets call them what they are hyper irresponsible parenting techniques, you’re not in any harm.”

Ryu looked up grunting, still in pain on the floor.  “Ugh….” he ground.

The boy looked up, “You’re my parents.”

“Sadly no, but you could say, god parents.  You’ve been out a long time, your real parents, they’re not with us anymore.” she said, “Not dead, its hard to explain, and something you’ll have to learn in time.  You were a young child who was very sick in a different era, the conditions around you birth are still not quite understood.  But you were left very weak, along with your mother.  We were able to save both f you, but we had to put you in stasis.  It did not look like we could take you out of it until our scientists made a break through a few years ago, in what we called the singularity project.  It was the integration of nano-machines with the body.  You were born with essentially two sets of DNA, one trying to overwhelm the other, but your young organs could not handle its effects.  

The Nano-Machines have been able to suppress your second set of DNA while strengthening the first to regenerate faster, giving you higher recovery time and pushing your muscles to their maximum limit.  There were twelve children volunteered by their parents each with a rare terminal condition fo this project, that were seeded with nano-machines by the PLARA or People’s Liberation Army Research Agency.  All of you had to stay in stasis while you were seeded, and the machines could multiply to be numerous enough to fight your condition.  That was… until what we call the Great Incident.”

“The wha….” 8 started.

Ryu got up still grumbling, “The Great Incident, a cataclysmic event that 8 months ago short circuited a lot of technology and made a lot of funky things happen.  The end of the modern age essentially.  Nobody knows exactly what happened, but we have one suspect.  She’s something for another time.”

“What happened to the others, why are they gone and I’m still here??” he asked puzzled, it was s much to take in at once, 8 felt like he was being born into the world at 17 or however old he was, one where he knew generalities, what things were supposed to be, but from memories that were not his own.  He looked at the ninja still completely puzzled by the incident.

“You’re unique.” Ryu said, “As best our scientists can tell we slowly had been reducing your stases as the nano bots were treating the conditions.  When the nanos is their bodies failed when their reactors powered down, the conditions re-manifest themselves, and all our technology was fried and still offline so we couldn’t treat them… you on the other hand.  Lets just say your second DNA seemed to jumpstart your reactor, taking over just long enough to keep from killing you, but reactivating the systems that keep it in check.” 

“I see.” 8 said.

“I assure you you do not.” Ryu retorted quickly, before receiving another elbow from Iseret.

“Your body is powered by a reactor.  That’s where the heat in your chest comes from, that can power up on will.  In theory he fuel in there should last beyond a human’s average life span, and be able to keep you full normal.  But its still highly experimental, the technology is 30 years ahead of anything else before the Great Incident.  Now… I wouldn’t take anything for granted.  Also know that it feeds into a battery, if that battery runs low, your nanos are going to be reduced, and then your condition can manifest itself again.”

“And what condition is that?” 8 wondered feeling a pit in his stomach forming. 

“Not now dear, rest, you’ve had enough for the day.  But you should also know we brought you out of stasis now for a reason.  You’re not fully mature yet, and these are dark times, but Ryu seems to think this is the only way….”

Eight months ago Sheiva had stood at the altar between the world as her Master sundered the gates that kept the dimensions from overlapping. She watched in awe and horror as a great blue explosion engulfed the temple of the Lost Society. The blast expanded outward, covering the entire Earth, but in the temple time stood still. Sheiva floated on the periphery, watching her Master converse with two red eyes that formed in the blue cosmic clouds that over took the temple. She heard her Master agree to something then time began speeding up and Sheiva dropped to the stone floor of the temple. Out of the blue portal, Yenros stepped out, cosmic energy dancing around his body as he appeared younger, powerful, and strong.

He gave a great laugh and looked at Sheiva as his hands rose and lifted her body into the air.

"Master! Please!" she begged him in terror and awe at his new found power, "Please, remember who has served you loyally all these years!"

"Do you think I would harm you, slave?" Yenros laughed and his eyes turned solid blue as Sheiva felt a surge of power in her own body. Before she passed out from the energy flowing through her veins, she watched as the entire world began to change in her focus and the strange sounds of clothes begin torn asunder from her expanding figure.

For eight months, Sheiva watched as Yenros expanded his influence and power in a world that had been completely rearranged. He came to the people as a prophet of the new times and offered them a new life away from the tyranny of the Tianxian Emperor and other kings across the world that sought to enslave their simple minds. Sheiva listened to his every word and treated it as scripture, but soon other soldiers, devotees, and acolytes began filling up the Temple where Yenros constructed his headquarters. The devoted servant found herself pushed further and further to the side as more mindless servants came to answer Yenros' every word. Sheiva still questioned and counseled his ideas. But the prophet had grown too powerful for criticism.

As Yenros' power grew Sheiva found she had less and less of a voice compared to the new generation of devotees, he finally decided to rid himself of anyone who potentially questioned his authority. Shieva found her strength sapped from her body. Staying within the temple walls would see the woman slaughtered by the acolytes and so she fled. First on foot and then, once arriving in the sprawling slums of the Eastern Coast of China, traveling on motorcycle, her white hair whipping across her back.

It was in this emotion of fear and retreat that Sheiva arrived in the city of Hong Kong, a great slum, where local lords pledged fealty to Yenros and his growing cult of worshipers. But here, among the criminals on the street, Sheiva felt safest, she felt undetected, and here she could begin plotting her revenge.

Six months later....

The flight flew over Victoria Bay, the hustling of ferries and lights of sky scrapers below echoed.  It was an amazing site, Central and the parts of Kowloon directly across from it bustled with activity and prosperity as many of the richest merchants in Tianxia lived in a merchant paradise.  Traders controlling the cities police force, paramilitary units, and trade, allowed them to make money both honestly and dishonestly.  Speed boats zoomed out to Macau where gamblers traded on these profits, and financed the sprawling criminal empires which governed Guangdong Province.  Once the Imperial Heartland, the battles between Shizi and Tyrannia had left Qingyuan a devastated wreck, and out of the Imperial Capital, merchants, banking families took over, and with them they did what they had done in ages past, used the Triads to enforce their rule.  Now the once proud capital of the Empire, had become a den of the worst society had to offer, greedy fat cats and the poor feeding on each other, while the Court in Nanjing was ignored.  

8, now known as Knight Protocol watched as the wind blew through his mask.  The plane took another turn as it went past it, towards what had come to be called the New Walled City in the New Territories.  The New Walled City had grown up much like the old one before it was demolished at the end of the 20th Century but had become much much bigger.  Many refugees fleeing the great upheavals with the fall of the Southern Empire from the Great Dying Plague and then the Incident had come to Hong Kong hoping for prosperity, instead they found themselves victims.  The cost across the border had been to bribe merchants to smuggle them across.  No sooner had they then the men would be put into indentured servitude, kept in line in the walled city and work a the factories lining the Pearl River Delta for near free.

He could see the blackness of the place, the fires below, it was... suffering.  This was surely not the vision of the Colossus that should stand astride the World that the Emperor Yuan Jia had in mine.  Could the Emperor Shizi really be being held here?

"Are you good to go?" the deck master asked as Knight braced himself.  

Knight turned back.  "No problem!" he said as he pushed himself out of the plane.  He extended his arms out as energy projectors formed two wings to his side, he brought them back diving down before pulling hem out in a glide as he raced towards the blackness below.  As he moved through the clouds, the stench of human crowdness and poor sanitation hit him like a blinding rock.  Even the slums of Shanghai weren't this bad.  His eyes watered through his googles as he made his landing on the ground.  

Thinking back to his briefing, outside Nanjing he watched Ryu pull up the face of a young woman, her hair white and spikey wearing a implant of some kind.  "This is Observation Person 3." the Ninja Master said.

"We have heard reports of her as a Class A witch, the most powerful non-class S magic user we have on record.  We have reason to believe she's linked to the organization that has kidnapped the Emperor.  She's supposedly hiding in Hong Kong from person or persons unknown to us.  

Naturally, we do not wish to tip off the authorities in the region to our movements so we are sending you in covert, which means if you get caught we'll disavow any knowledge of the operation.  We don't have the military forces to retake Guangdong and they've not declared independence yet, we don't wish to provoke a crisis if we don't have to.  Your objective is to find the suspect, interrogate her, and absent any actionable intelligence on Shizi's wearabouts for immediate actin get out.  Is that understood?"

Knight looked up from the briefing chair, "Understood." he said saluting.

"Good dismissed." Ryu said.

His mind rushed back to the environment he was now in.  The slums ran from miles in all directions crowded together.  A neon sign on the door flashed indicating a watering hole, the presence of armed men at the door suggested it was a rather less than reputable place.  Perfect... he thought as he entered ordering a drink.  

Bringing out a locket with runes carved on it, he started to ask around, who would be an expert in identifying mystical artifacts.  With any luck, he'd attract just he sort of trouble he was looking for...

The bouncers let Knight in easy enough, they requested only one thing, he needed to leave any weapons at the bar. Inside, the only lighting came from a few dim bulbs hanging over the bar, a few tables, and a dart board on the far side of the tavern. No one looked up when he stepped inside, no one cared. But when he started sitting down and asking people about the locket, a few men began to look up. Not at first, at first Knight only received, "Get the Hell away from me, I'm busy."

"Stick it up your ass."

"Leave me alone."

But at about the fourth person, eyes started to follow him around the tavern and finally one of the men at the bar stood up and turned to the agent. He stood tall, a muscular man with the beginnings of a beard and a smell of fish to him. He had a mixture of Asian and Western blood, his eyes danced fiercely around the room. "Hey, buddy, are you some kind of cop? Asking all these questions? You want to know about the locket? Give it to me." The man stepped up to steal it from his hands before a hand reached over his shoulder.

"It's my locket," said a woman's voice. "But I don't appreciate people asking questions, especially not here."

The brute smiled as he pushed the girl away and turned back to Knight. "Well then I'll be sure to get it for you, darling." He widened his stance as more of the men rose from the bar, threatening glancing running over Knight's body. The girl with the spiky white hair, dressed in a black riding vest and black pants drew back with a smirk and shrugged her shoulders.

"Shouldn't have come looking for me."

Then hell broke loose.

"That's a mistake." Knight said as the man came lunging at him, ducking down, he grabbed him as he lifted him into the air pressing him up with his shoulder and smashed him into the table below.  Leaping up he brought his elbow down into the man's ribcage concaving it, as men cast their chairs aside.

"You shouldn't have done that boy!" yelled another of the men, as Knight found himself being charged by men all around the room.  Out of the corner of his eye, the girl grabbed the amulet running from him as three large steroid injected men charged him.  One punching him sending him across a table.  Hitting the ground, he cupped his neck and placed his hands on the ground to flip backwards onto the pool table grabbing two billard sticks smashing one over one of the goons head before spinning around and kicking him in the face.  

Another smashed the table breaking it in two as Knight grabbed the hanging light swinging and wrapping his legs around him lifting up and pulling, snapping his neck.  The lamp swung back, ripping out of the ceiling as Knight fell to the ground while the other pulled out a hand gun firing it into Knight's stomach, bang bang. He fell to the floor.

"Fucking punk!!!!" the man yelled as he approached the now bleeding Knight raising his gun again.  "Now you die!!!"

Pushing off the floor Knight grabbed him, pulling the gun from his hand, getting him in a lock and aiming it straight at his face.  "I don't like predators.  Especially ones that forget there's always a stronger one out there."  [i]BANG![/i] the man's face splattered all over the floor of the bar as the remaining gangsters looked on.  

"I would start running if I were you." Knight said watching them cold and ruthless.  

Dusting himself off, the man left the bar, his eyes scanning the dusty streets for the fast paced foot steps of a girl size shoe running.  Heading off towards the inner recesses of the Walled City.  Knight looked around taking off after her deeper into the recesses of the cess pool that was the walled city.  He knew that amulet wasn't easy to come by, and he'd be in deep shit if he lost it, with no idea what the power in it could do.

He darted through the narrow corridors and streets of the place coming into a clearing, dirty plaster walls extended up to where the moonlight leaked in above.  Hangers hung across with clothes going on them, a dirt floor lined where they stood.  Him on one side, his target on the other the girl clasping the amulet in her hand looking at him intently....

"Well what's it going to be?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man burst into Hong Kong Towers Suite #100, overlooking the sprawling metropolis.  Still fresh with his scars from the fight he watched as he stared at his boss, Liu Chuk-Li, a 5'6" Chinese business man, with a dyed black coif hair cut, black silk suit, red tie, with a glass of maotai on the rocks in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other.

"Zhou, why are you disturbing me?" he asked annoyed.  The mobsters were known to be in his employ, but their presence in this prestigious place was not appreciated.  He looked angrily at the man, then notice the splatter of red on him, and the black eyes he had.

"The... the Dragon Hawk Inn, our gang got roughed up there boss, one guy, and maybe a white haired girl.  He killed Xiao and Ming.  With his bare hands, Ming even shot him, didn't phase him.  Its like he...." 

Liu frowned.  "He's invulnerable... yes.  Thank you for this information.  Oh, Kara."

A tall woman, built like a mountain, walked, in, dressed as if she was a military wanna be with camo pants and a tank top, save for huge tubes that ran through her arms into a pack around her back.  Her sandy blond hair was cut in short bob cut as she growled looking down at the man, who even at 6'3" stood a full 5 inches shorter.

"Yeah what?"

"Show Mr. Zhou the price of failure." Liu said as he took a drag of his cigarette.

She smiled, "With pleasure boss." she growled as she grabbed him, twisting his neck and tossing him out of the balcony.  She turned to Liu smiling.  "This is too fucking weak, I want to be fighting real prey.  Or are you afraid of what I can fucking do."

Liu laughed, "Hahaha no worries my dear.  But I do have a project for you.  Apparently there is a rat lose in this city, possible sporting some of my predecessor Kang's Tech..."

Sheiva kept her eyes on him as she backed up against the wall, no where to flee. For a moment she looked worried, confronted by a pursuer who she knew nothing about. Then a spark of confidence returned and Knight could easily see it in the girl's eyes as she straightened up her body and started walking toward him. "So you must be pretty resourceful to get out of that bar alive. A lot of those guys make sure I'm protected, so I'm guessing, from the blood," she eyed up his body, "I'm going to have to find new friends."

Stopping a few feet from where he stood, she held up the locket. "And I should thank you, I haven't held this in a long time. People stole it from me, so I can at least be happy that you've returned it." Her eyes narrowed and a blue glint flashed in her pupils. "But I don't like to hang with people I don't know, especially ones who haven't introduced themselves formally. Who are you and where did you get my locket?"

A strange  breeze blew through the otherwise windless alleyway, shuffling papers around and felling clothes off their swinging hangers. "If you'd rather remain silent or you don't have anything good to say, I suggest you turn around and leave. Right now."

Knight readied himself into a combat stance as he looked across the courtyard at Sheiva.  Raising both his arms into the air he prepared himself for what was to come from this girl, he had received briefings on her, describing her abilities as something akin to Target 1 in her earlier years.  The use f magic was largely less than understood, and the ability for Knight to fight it was also not something to be underestimated.  

He watched her movements slowly as he readied himself for combat.  "I am here to bring in the one who we got that off of.  Last time she killed two Imperial Knights trying to apprehend her.  I take it that is you then.  I'll warn you.  You're outclassed in this fight.  Come with me, we only want to ask you questions in regards to an ongoing investigations.... Don't and I'll be forced to take you down."

He narrowed his eyes as he readied for them to begin this dance.

"Well then you asked all you needed to, didn't you, pig."

Sheiva's eyes filled with blue light as she levitated into the air and the small breeze that first blew into the alley became a gale force wind that blew the scattered papers on the ground into a tornado spinning around her. The clotheslines whipped of the sides of the abandoned buildings as they brought hunks of stone that pounded into the ground, trying to knock Knight to the ground.

"Outclassed? I think not!"

If he tried to dodge the whipping lines and stones fluttering through the alley, Knight would find that Shevia's tornado speed winds spinning around her body produced enough force to knock him back. Then out of the cyclone gusts of wind hit into his chest like arms and legs. She tried to push him into the wall and force his body apart from the pressure. And no doubt she would send him through a few walls.

"I will collapse this entire neighborhood if I have to! I've been running too long to be caught by the likes of you pig!"

Raising his arms, the generator on his chest glowed as the wind thrashed him.  He stepped forward one food after another growling as a opaque azure blue barrier formed around him approaching closer and closer to her.  "RAAAAAHHHH!!!!" he grunted as he felt the heat from the generator on his chest as he moved it to full power.  Then suddenly he was blown back into the wall of the compound. 

Pushed against it he felt the wind rushing out of his lungs before looking up.  He had a new plan as he erected a barrier to keep himself from getting sliced up too bad, forming energy wings, he felt himself through up and up from the cyclone into the sky above, disengage he glided up then straight down in a diving tackle straight through the eye of the storm!!!

Sheiva felt the force of his body collide with her before she could sent a terrible gust of wind up the chute of the cyclone. The tornado vanished as she tumbled several feet across the alley, then pushed herself up and spit onto the ground. "Machines." Her eyes glowed again, looking in contempt at the generator in the man's chest. "You have no soul. I will have no feelings in crushing you."

The wind blew again as she leaped up into another cyclone forming at her feet and wrapped one of the clotheslines around Knight's legs as she pushed him back into the wall. Gusts of wind blowing forcefully against his skin, rippling him apart if she could. 

The gusts became stronger as she gripped the locket in her hand and it glowed with a bright blue light. She narrowed her eyes and cast her hand toward Knight. "I said I would demolish this place to stop you." The bricks of the buildings began to come apart, circling in the cyclone smashing all around Knight and some, surely, into him. It wouldn't be long until the skyrises began to collapse as he could see the rooms inside falling apart.

"The world is my ammunition!"

An azure energy barrier formed around him as he levitated off the ground trying to avoid the falling debris.  He watched as her eyes turned white as she intensified the winds, he had no chance of getting close.  Screams echoed from where buildings crumbled as residents of the walled cities plummeted into the cyclone.  Knight could only watch in horror as he tried to form small barriers to place them aside, but it was a numbers game, and his own abilities were weakening.  He could barely hold all this together.  

If he was going to win this fight without destroying so many people he'd have to force this fight elsewhere.  "Damnit!" he said, as he raised his arms, beam emitters suddenly formed an energy field around Sheiva.  Her wind contained.  He felt all his power was draining as he raised her up tossing her into the air, above the city, he flew up, kicking her and then containing her again tossed her into the side of the mountain surrounding Hong Kong.  

Going after her, he landed panting.  The semi-tropical forest around them went on for miles, as he breathed heavily.  He could tell the generator was almost at its limit.  Raising his hands he looked at her, ready to go.  "You need to be stopped right now." he said as he leapt at her extending a kick at her face.

The power that Knight possessed caught Sheiva off guard and when she figured that the entire Walled City would be brought down on him, she was instead thrown clear across the southern China, landing hard in a tropical jungle with the rain beginning to fall. Only a few moments later, Knight landed near her, panting heavily. She knew he didn't have much fight left, but she could barely stand up from the large ditch she caused through her dragging across the jungle. At Knight's last remark, Sheiva put up her hand and shook her head.

"Don't come closer, we're both tired. Listen, what do you want with me? Did Yenros send you or did someone else? If you aren't with Yenros, then I'll talk to you, I won't listen, but I'll at least talk. I'm not giving you the locket, but we can at least come to a compromise with other things. What are you doing here?"

Slowly Sheiva began standing, reaching up her hand for help. If he did, she could could him at least as a potential friend.

"Enough of your games sorceress!!" he growled as he formed a energy blade around his hand.  He did not know who this Yenros was, probably some trick.  "I am not here with some gangster or some hired thug.  I am here for one thing and one thing only.  And that is where is Yuan Shizi.  He was abducted by magic.  A magic that few possess.  Either tell me where he is or face the consequences!!!!" he said raising his arm ready to finish this.  

"If you lead me to Shizi and agree to not use your magic to hurt people again maybe we can work something out!"

"If he was abducted by magic," she said pushing the energy blade aside with a gust of wind. "Then you are after the man I am fleeing from. Only my master, Yenros, possesses any power that surpasses mine. Your man will be there with him," Sheiva smirked, though the smile had a twinge of sadness and remorse, she had no reason to be coy now. "You can't reach him though, or even if you did, you wouldn't be able to rescue him. Yenros tore open the planar barrier, a dimensional gap if you will."

Slowly the woman started to stand. "He was after a magic of unbelievable power, a devil from another realm of existence. In our mythology, she is known as the Void Queen, a being of darkness and chaos. From what my Master deducted, she calls herself Xe - all that is, all that will be. Right now, he is working to free her, the blast that happened all those months ago was just a taste of her power. She can do, much much more." Sheiva chuckled. "I would have stayed with him, but others came to aid him, and he could use their minds, I remained free and so he had no use for me. He's after me now, because I have the secrets of what he unleashed, but that won't matter as I don't know how to stop it, or really care to. I will get along in Xe's Dark World just fine."

She stretched out her arms. "Are you going to continue the hunt?"

Knight narrowed his eyes as he watched her go on about this creature.  It sounded all fantastical, and this Yenros person, there was no sorcerer by this name on file.  He shook his head, scowling, "You expect me to believe that.  If a sorcerer of such power existed we would have heard of him.  Even Tyrannia was not that strong.  I think you're just making up a story.  And I think you are hiding here to avoid facing either the Emperor's Men, or something else.  So why not be a good little witch and come with me?"

He said as he approached closely... it was then he heard he rustling in the forest, time was short to get her to surrender.

"Then your mind is blind if you don't believe me, but I will not come with you, I-" Sheiva paused when the rustling caught her ears. She jumped beside Knight and looked at him with narrow eyes. "They are searching for me, now they have found me. I will make you a deal, pig, if you keep these people away from me, I will come with you and answer your questions. But the answers I give you here, will be the answers I give to any of your superiors."

Out of the underbrush, five creatures, with lithe green bodies and large eyes jumped out. They growled and beat their grotesque fingers into the dirt before springing upon Knight and Sheiva with terrible strength for their size. "The Ghouls, Yenros created them, en garde!" She cried out and then blasted one with her powers before he sprang back over her head to slash her back. The battle was on once again without a break in between.

"What sorcery is this?!" Knight said as he formed blades again, seeing the mass of foes he was soon to face.  He brought his sword around to seeing these creatures emerge from the underbrush.  They were grotesque, malformed.  As if the forces of darkness had taken some poor Mascurian and broken them to their will.

"THESE ILLUSIONS SHALL HAVE NO SWAY!" Knight yelled as he leapt into them, energy blades appeared as he tore through them.  The Ghouls slow compared to his speed, but little did he know, it was not the sorceroress who wanted him distracted.  One of the ghouls grabbed him pinning him down as it thrust a dagger into him.  Knight cried out in pain as he grabbed the fiends neck, twisting, to severe it only to look up to see something even more horrifying.

A large woman had come from behind grabbing Sheiva.  Kara squeezed as Sheiva felt as if she was in a vice.  "I don't think we'll be doing anymore spells anymore." she said as she started to squeeze the air out of Sheiva's chest.

Knight looked up, "What the hell?!"