GOONS now protecting Europa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mid war a GOONS Member switches AA to create a new goons aligned AA to get a break from the war,

There is no way you actually think this is why Europa was reformed. I refuse to believe that even you of all people are that delusional. Your alliance isn't nearly that important, powerful, influential, or any number of terms to command a splinter alliance just to run away. You are not some warlord chasing people all over the planet, you're some kid who's trying to badger people into his Naruto re-enactment. Edited by Neo Uruk

There is no way you actually think this is why Europa was reformed. I refuse to believe that even you of all people are that delusional. Your alliance isn't nearly that important, powerful, influential, or any number of terms to command a splinter alliance just to run away. You are not some warlord chasing people all over the planet, you're some kid who's trying to badger people into his Naruto re-enactment.

You reek of desperation following me everywhere I post to try getting a response. You don't matter and never will, give it up.

You reek of desperation following me everywhere I post to try getting a response. You don't matter and never will, give it up.

Wait, wait, wait...I follow you everywhere? I'm just gonna laugh that one off and tell you to PM me if you want to bullshit about something that isn't even tangentially related to Europa.

Also, nice canned response. I haven't heard that one enough in the last six years.

Your actions are definitely gaining plenty of attention and since you're enjoying being rolled by GOONS, you may as well bait even greater curbstomping, I guess.

Please spam open chambers with pixellated images more. I'm a little annoyed that they aren't distorted enough. Apply more jpeg compression this instant!

Mid war a GOONS Member switches AA to create a new goons aligned AA to get a break from the war, but gets attacked anyways. Shocking!
Ernesto never asked about peace separate from the rest of goons.

You are so incredibly lucky right now that LN have no nations in my range. I'm pretty tempting to sell down and nuke everything. Europa is a group of people I still consider brothers(and sisters, and Deebo) (Uropah4lyfe) and I don't take kindly to those who decide to attack them for being a protectorate of GOONS. That's the worst.

Not like I expected better from you, though.

You are so incredibly lucky right now that LN have no nations in my range. I'm pretty tempting to sell down and nuke everything. Europa is a group of people I still consider brothers(and sisters, and Deebo) (Uropah4lyfe) and I don't take kindly to those who decide to attack them for being a protectorate of GOONS. That's the worst.

Not like I expected better from you, though.

The war was already going on, so there was no extra decision to attack. Never in war has it been normal in war for nations to get peace just by changing their AA to what they want. If he distanced himself from GOONS during the war and discussed peace with us, we would of been more likely to not attack. His first move being a treaty with GOONS, while they are still attacking us, didn't help if he wanted to slip away from the war.

However with this its just business usual, Chax caused "Europa" to be at war with us by founding it while still at war with us. He is still GOONS as far as I'm concerned. I never heard anything from Chax indicating he wanted peace with us or that he was even leaving GOONS. If you think having your alliance cease attacks simply because a nation a switches to a new AA is good war tactics, me and you would disagree on that. That would allow the enemy avoid attacks by switching to a new AA whenever they want to take advantage of such a policy.

Our nations not ceasing attacks just because he switched to a newly created AA (without first securing peace with us) during the war is what you're getting worked up about.

The war was already going on, so there was no extra decision to attack. Never in war has it been normal in war for nations to get peace just by changing their AA to what they want. If he distanced himself from GOONS during the war and discussed peace with us, we would of been more likely to not attack. His first move being a treaty with GOONS, while they are still attacking us, didn't help if he wanted to slip away from the war.

However with this its just business usual, Chax caused "Europa" to be at war with us by founding it while still at war with us. He is still GOONS as far as I'm concerned. I never heard anything from Chax indicating he wanted peace with us or that he was even leaving GOONS. If you think having your alliance cease attacks simply because a nation a switches to a new AA is good war tactics, me and you would disagree on that. That would allow the enemy avoid attacks by switching to a new AA whenever they want to take advantage of such a policy.

Our nations not ceasing attacks just because he switched to a newly created AA (without first securing peace with us) during the war is what you're getting worked up about.

Actually, I see you as the aggressor here. It's an unprovoked attack on a protectorate, simple as that. There were no existing wars between the nations involved until you decided to attack them. They meant you no real harm. If they had been at war, with an actual nation and being the offending, NOT defending, nation then you'd have an argument. However, you don't. You can spout off nonsense as much as you'd like until the llamas come home but the fact still stands that you and your alliance are a bunch of weak cowards who in act of desperation in an already lost war, attack a party who they themselves wasn't involved in any sort of offense against your alliance, who deserve to be at war forever. Trying to negotiate peace with you is a joke, for what it's worth.

I love how losers think we are getting curb stomped and they will keep us at war at their discretion for as long as they feel like it... :lol1: We may not be "winning" but it is far from a curb stomp and we can do this forever which is fine with me... :war: FYI ole Legendary Alliance maker and breaker RR, I'll post my images when and where I damn well please...Bernkastel lmao go fap yourself or better yet how bout all you butthurt people ghost Europa... :ehm: And for RR's viewing pleasure....

10441533_10202781763810481_8653655617464

Edited by Stonewall14

A. GOONS will act as the protector of Europa should Europa find itself threatened militarily or politically.

That's not what MI6 said. Who's lying? You, or them? You GOONS and MI6, you just can't keep your story straight with all your lies and deceits and general shenanigans. Well I caught you this time, you sick bastards.

/me declares war on GGA.

--
I think I've finally got the hang of this.

A. This protectorate will begin following the completion of ASN integration and Europas switch to the black team.

1) Technically Europa wasn't protected at the time they attacked.

2) GOONS regularly attacks protectorates, I find it hilarious they are crying about this.

3) Just because you like Europa doesn't really make LN wrong.. if some LN guys left the AA to form a new/remake of an alliance and GOONS hit them for leaving before the war was over everyone would be saying GOONS was in the right.

Damn LN to hell for making me say this.  GOONs is right in your little argument about this.

If Ernesto wants peace separate from the rest of goons, he can shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. However he's never expressed any interest in peace, so our nations will naturally counter him as an enemy until their is some kind of agreement. I can't know his intentions before he expresses them. Although I feel like this is a moot argument, considering he hasn't asked for peace.

Chax reforms Europa and the least butt-hurt is... FEAR? OK then.

I'm sure you are glad to have your baby back, Chax. Enjoy it!

We got over our issues with FEAR a long time ago, other than their habit of not JUST blaming Deebo for things. :/ 

Mid war a GOONS Member switches AA to create a new goons aligned AA to get a break from the war, but gets attacked anyways. Shocking!

Ernesto never asked about peace separate from the rest of goons.

You attacked me, darling. Technically, you'd be the one needing to seek peace from me. Also, you didn't attack me until today. You attacked other members of my alliance before that. Just admit you're wrong and roll with it. 

1) Technically Europa wasn't protected at the time they attacked.

2) GOONS regularly attacks protectorates, I find it hilarious they are crying about this.

3) Just because you like Europa doesn't really make LN wrong.. if some LN guys left the AA to form a new/remake of an alliance and GOONS hit them for leaving before the war was over everyone would be saying GOONS was in the right.

1. Yes we were. 

2. We're not GOONS.

3. Yes it does. 

We got over our issues with FEAR a long time ago, other than their habit of not JUST blaming Deebo for things. :/ 

You attacked me, darling. Technically, you'd be the one needing to seek peace from me. Also, you didn't attack me until today. You attacked other members of my alliance before that. Just admit you're wrong and roll with it. 

1. Yes we were. 

2. We're not GOONS.

3. Yes it does. 

You were a member of GOONS when they attacked us and for several weeks of the war. Changing your AA without saying anything about wanting peace doesn't automatically get you out of a war and off target lists. I doubt you created this alliance in the middle of a war without intending for them to get wrapped up in it.

There is no way you actually think this is why Europa was reformed. I refuse to believe that even you of all people are that delusional. Your alliance isn't nearly that important, powerful, influential, or any number of terms to command a splinter alliance just to run away. You are not some warlord chasing people all over the planet, you're some kid who's trying to badger people into his Naruto re-enactment.

ReyRey you are so gahappy and I think you should ghost Europa and teach us a lesson... :ehm: :war:

daf7763e-cc83-443e-9fe5-1c2247dcf009_zps

You were a member of GOONS when they attacked us and for several weeks of the war. Changing your AA without saying anything about wanting peace doesn't automatically get you out of a war and off target lists. I doubt you created this alliance in the middle of a war without intending for them to get wrapped up in it.

You weren't anywhere on my mind when we reformed Europa, actually. I honestly thought the LN/GOONS wars had wrapped up. I don't pay much attention to world affairs anymore, hence why I never attacked you until you attacked me. Get over yourself.