Romans Switch to Defcon 1

DZ59xiB.png

[DoW]
[hr]

The Roman Empire shall expand in all directions.

We shall declare one rank up, on the #2 alliance Defcon 1, and I shall downdeclare on their nations.

We were like:
[hr]
Romans: The Empire #3
NS: 246,867
The Infra: 46,311
The Tech: 6480
Our Nukes: 88

Members: 24 about.

They were like:
[hr]
Defcon: The first #2
NS: 505,895
Their Infra: 80,444
Techs: 13,168
Oh God they have more nukes: 94

Members: 29 peeps

/s/ KingWilliam. Roman Emp.
/s/ Staccs never would leave me
/s/ Every other Roman who makes my day by coming on, putting up with my stupid self, and declaring wars so I have a reason to continue to think about this and stare at the screen for hours.

They are the real MVP. They are #1 in my heart.

Thank you.

We shall declare one rank up, on the #2 alliance Defcon 1, and I shall downdeclare on their nations.

I lol'ed. This was beautiful.

Edited by Samwise

B-)

KiWi...  a valiant move!  

Now, if you have a space,a little room even, for my "friends " Sammy the wise and Kurdy the Culprit, 

they will feel so loved  by RE as they are by SKARO... That big is their heart, and Need ...!!!   

Take'em to the ball too...! Lol! :D :nuke:

PS...: Belisarius can be thrown in too even if he hasn't woke up yet! :ehm:

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

KiWi...  a valiant move!  

Now, if you have a space,a little room even, for my "friends " Sammy the wise and Kurdy the Culprit, 

they will feel so loved  by RE as they are by SKARO... That big is their heart, and Need ...!!!   

Take'em to the ball too...! Lol! :D :nuke:

PS...: Belisarius can be thrown in too even if he hasn't woke up yet! :ehm:

Valiant move? More like bandwagonning. Taking the easy option so they can rebuild post war. ^_^

B-)

Targaryen, our friends at Defcon-1 know how to take such situations and make'em a great fighting experience!

Hey,say, i hope Pokemon AA will come back next Tournament!  I like'em much! :D   

B-)

Targaryen, our friends at Defcon-1 know how to take such situations and make'em a great fighting experience!

Hey,say, i hope Pokemon AA will come back next Tournament!  I like'em much! :D   

I'll just point out that RE, FIST and WD's have all concentrated their efforts against D1.

I'll just point out that RE, FIST and WD's have all concentrated their efforts against D1.

It wasn't bandwagoning. Kiwi and I decided on a suicide war so we could have fun during our last war. I was expecting to get countered which is why I down declared. WD ruined my plans to get my nation wrecked.

It wasn't bandwagoning. Kiwi and I decided on a suicide war so we could have fun during our last war. I was expecting to get countered which is why I down declared. WD ruined my plans to get my nation wrecked.

Ruining every plan of RE is our #1 priority. \o/

Every chance D1 has gotten, they've taken cheap shots at WD. So when at the end of the round it's only Citadel or D1 in our range as an alliance war, of course WD is going to expect D1 to hit us and plan for such. We honestly had no idea that the Romans or FIST were also going to hit D1. (I thought they were going to hit eachother and we'd end up fighting D1 and Citadel for the end of round ourselves. (Cheers to FIST and RE on the updeclare.)) After the fact, I assumed our top would be taking care of nations RE and FIST couldn't reach as both RE's and FIST's avg NS was low in comparison to D1's. Our bottom tier has been in nuclear anarchy for over a week battling Skaro and NLoN.

I don't understand what D1 is upset about. It's the end of round and everything resets soon anyway. It honestly couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch. However, I can tell D1 exactly what we were told by them - you can always surrender unto us. Edited by Samwise

Don't flatter yourselves too much, though, what you're getting is hardly "concentrated" - that takes effort that isn't worth being wasted on D1. :smug:

Edited by Kurdanak

E-lawyer it as much as you want but actions speak louder than words.

Don't flatter yourselves too much, though, what you're getting is hardly "concentrated" - that takes effort that isn't worth being wasted on D1. :smug:

Is that why you spent all your cash fighting D1 last time.

Also I'm not govt of D1 so lets not pretend I speak for all of D1. As far as i can tell, no one in D1 even cares, everyone just wants to have fun for the end of round wars. I'd say at least 90% of D1 members are newbies trying to learn the game and don't care about the politics but when you have veterans throwing the majority of their weight at them, with 4-5 times their strength, does that really seem fair. Before WD's bandwagoned in, D1 was at war with members from TPC, OP, NDO, the majority of RE, The Avengers, and FIST.

Also, what were these cheap shots WD's experienced?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Check the warscreens. TPC hit a D1 flagrunner and D1 proceeded to bandwagon on Avenger's DoW on TPC. We can count it as D1 defending against a rogue attack from TPC (but then why would they decide to hit more than the rogue?), or end of round madness, but either way TPC already had their hands full against Avengers so we didn't see any reason to call off our planned attack on D1 and that's when we started hitting - before D1 started launching attacks on NDO, OP, and RE. Also, as Kurdanak mentions, we have war declarations all over. In fact, since the end of round wars started for us in late September, only ~22% of our total wars are against D1 nations.

I also call bs on 90% of D1 being newbies. I've been stuck fighting many of D1 for several rounds, even back when they were Warriors. Some may be new, but by no stretch is 90% of them new.

Too much thinken out there! Frankly err or SomWisely it's like a football (D1) our Newbie Force. Were just moving slowly licking our wounds (compliment) from WD's, now coasting in the end of this slow war edition. I will predict a stronger movement in the early days of #33.

I call bs on WD's not making D1 their primary target and there are people that have been playing for years that still play like newbies.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000017 :lol1:

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

E-lawyer it as much as you want but actions speak louder than words.

Is that why you spent all your cash fighting D1 last time.

Hey, that's what I get for not down-declaring on my targets in that war, even though they overall deserved that offense. I don't look at NS or my warchest before declaring, I just give it my all. Brave or stupid, I don't care, I have fun doing it! \o/

I call bs on WD's not making D1 their primary target and there are people that have been playing for years that still play like newbies.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000017 :lol1:

And staying in the lower tier beating up the few Skaro nations still in my range is always an enjoyable experience, as well. That's what they should expect after spending nearly the entire round planning to hit my nation and having their plans fall through every time. :wub: Edited by Kurdanak

Hey, that's what I get for not down-declaring on my targets in that war, even though they overall deserved that offense. I don't look at NS or my warchest before declaring, I just give it my all. Brave or stupid, I don't care, I have fun doing it! \o/

And staying in the lower tier beating up the few Skaro nations still in my range is always an enjoyable experience, as well. That's what they should expect after spending nearly the entire round planning to hit my nation and having their plans fall through every time. :wub:

Haven't you guys been raiding Skaro all round and don't you do it every round?

Haven't you guys been raiding Skaro all round and don't you do it every round?

Sometimes they provoke first, sometimes we provoke first. This time around it was hard to resist raiding, especially after having their members tell me how they were already planning to hit alliances that were already at war along with some other fun news. It's a love/hate relationship. ^_^

Sometimes they provoke first, sometimes we provoke first. This time around it was hard to resist raiding, especially after having their members tell me how they were already planning to hit alliances that were already at war along with some other fun news. It's a love/hate relationship. ^_^

B-)

That the 14ish SKARO AA, did what ? to your  40-50 -60ish AA...?   Coordanak, this Tournament

you went too Far and Ugly  against SKARO, for solely your kiddo's desire of abusing it,

now a smaller AA than yours...!  Even some former  Birdies have said to me  that  to rogering

and hitting our AA has been  a constant thought  among you most of this year...!    Well, as i say, welcome to SKARO...!

But don't cry :"FouL" when serve of your own soup...!   ;)

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

That the 14ish SKARO AA, did what ? to your  40-50 -60ish AA...?   Coordanak, this Tournament

you went too Far and Ugly  against SKARO, for solely your kiddo's desire of abusing it,

now a smaller AA than yours...!  Even some former  Birdies had said to me  that  to rogering

and hitting our AA has been  a constant thought  among you most of this year...!    Well, as i say, welcome to SKARO...!

But don't cry :"FouL" when serve of your own soup...!   ;)

Nice attempt at using the victim card. Your threat is duly noted. :P

In other news, this has nothing to do with the war between RE and D1, and I apologize for letting it go off-track.

EDIT: Also, "Coordanak"? That's a new one. ^_^ Edited by Kurdanak