Cheers for NDO top notch group

I can't decide where to start. Maybe that Pokemon rolled your entire AA earlier in the round with half the member count and NS. Then you make this solid "updeclare" and then send 3 guys on me 10k plus Over my NS? I can't be that scary am I? Perhaps talk about majority of you are terrible, clearly by the fact you must listen to your leader. Dude that guy doesn't even know what he is doing. Long story short since you didn't announce war we will.

Due to NDO being terrible Pokemon declares war on NDO.

Edited by yung flow

I think this about sums it up, wouldn't you say so? As you so elegantly put it earlier, "Talk sh*t get hit."

I think your top tier would disagree...why don't you build up a little more so I can put you in your place. Talk sh*t get hit

Why need to declare war?

Also I wasnt even in the fight till you decided to declare on me about some sort of Blockade thing (to lazy to look)

Also it is the end of the round, I am surprised there are not more random declares happening like normal

These days the NDO only stand a chance beating micros now, alliances half their size.

Hm would explain why the NDO has been getting hit early on in the game for the past 4 rounds. Usually day 8. By AAs that have double our numbers :P

I think this about sums it up, wouldn't you say so? As you so elegantly put it earlier, "Talk sh*t get hit."

You do realize your guy became in my range correct? Of course the gentlemen I am, I didn't declare due to still being nearly twice his size. Unlike you guys of course. Professor, I needed you to remove my blockage your guys did, Was rather smart if you ask me. Also, NDO has hardly been declared on or even relevant for that matter.

Also, NDO has hardly been declared on

Please see here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124427-cheers-for-ndo-top-notch-group/, and here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123687-tpc-vs-ndo/ for this round, and last round: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123303-declaration-of-war/, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123012-ndo-declares-war-tpc-tastes-like-chicken/

And those are only the official declarations, I remember I about 2 other wars with you, and 1 with Hellas last round. How much does that add up to, 7 wars in 2 rounds. But sure, we've hardly been declared on. Carry on.

You do realize your guy became in my range correct? Of course the gentlemen I am, I didn't declare due to still being nearly twice his size. Unlike you guys of course.

Yes I did, that really should have been a warning sign that we were going to attack. And also that makes that threat an empty threat, unless you declare on me right now that is, and I welcome that. Also, not our fault you guys weren't ready for a war :P

Professor, I needed you to remove my blockage your guys did, Was rather smart if you ask me.

What does this even mean?

B-)

Guys, friends...  please enjoy this war as much as possible! Remember is the "Final Days" :wub: time and

we can enjoy these days greatly!    Have fun and Many,many casualties and blasted pixels ...

remember not to leave it to Admin...!   Lol!!! :lol1:

Ha not prepared? Our top 3 guys are smacking you around for being out numbered. Didn't you learn? Placing a blockage on a nation can bail out of your blockage.....I literally played with no navy and hit your dude with a blockage removing 16% blockage.

Ha not prepared? Our top 3 guys are smacking you around for being out numbered. Didn't you learn? Placing a blockage on a nation can bail out of your blockage.....I literally played with no navy and hit your dude with a blockage removing 16% blockage.

Did you not notice your top 3 declared on nations with 10k NS less than themselves? Not exactly what I would call smacking around when they're twice the size and still getting put down.

Take this war for instance http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=1663 Over 10k difference in NS yet your member has taken more damage than ours. 

I'm seeing my guy almost at 25k with build up on the 4th and yours almost at 19k I believe it was. I'm sure if your guy bought back up he was probably sitting at 21k. All I'm seeing is a possible nuke launch more then the other. Nukes can throw off damage a huge amount for stats

You have no people above 20k

Rattata (previously 25k): 19k

Weezing (previously 27k): 18k

Machamp (previously 16k): 9k

Land of mud n rocks (previously 7k): 6k

Dragonair (previously 7k): 5k

Not including charzard, who isn't included in the fighting at all, the person who is doing the most successfully is Land of mud n rocks, and that is because the only active person he's fighting is me, with Professor logging in every now and again. Also, in response to you saying that you were prepared, Dragonair still hasn't bought up GCs/Barracks and hasn't changed his DEFCON, despite having attacked me twice and rebought 3 times.

I said our top 3 is on top of Things. Dragonaire has always had activity issues and knows it's not going to be good for them in the near future. The fact you are trying to bash Pokemon doing horrible is hilarious! Bro look at the down declare.