Femocratic Lands Factbook 01 - The Conquest of Boko Haram

Greatest Mothers

TELEGRAM

FROM
The Greater General Secretary of Femocratic Communist Party
TO
The beloved sister Propaganda's Regulatrix for the Colony of Boko Haram

BEST WISHES, FERVID SALUTATIONS AND MANY UNHAPPY MISOGYNISTS!!!

I have just made a lot of efforts to help you in your efforts to reassure and keep silent humanitarian organizations that are screaming about treatment of misogynists in our glorious colony!
The material selected by our team is truly wonderful, nice, innocent, as you can see.
I know our work is THE BEST!!! An ancient and glorious Communist tradition about misleading of humanitarian organizations have lightened our steps!!!

These pictures are an example of the set of photos choosed by us:

Not-sure-if-small-man-or-big-woman.jpg

And this is the music track choosed to complete the slideshow:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA

As you can see, I carefully choosed a quite short and apparently inoffensive, young and cute, Amazon. And an healthy misogynist.
It was not easy, especially regarding the latter thing.

Also: please note how the misogynist in the pictures seems REALLY happy! It seems ALL TRUE!!! This is a masterpiece!!!

PS: Please don't ask for a new set of photos with this misogynist. He's no more available. As many others.

PSSSST: If you want personally thank me (YOU SHOULD DO IT! I DESERVE A PRIZE!!!), I expect you in the same place and at the same hour of last time. I remember you to be very careful, because Absolute Empress Vera is always very paranoid, extremely jealous and ultra-vindicative!

The last part of this message will auto-erase within 30 seconds.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

TO: The Greater General Secretary of Femocratic Communist Party
FROM: The beloved sister Propaganda's Regulatrix for the Colony of Boko Haram

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE. We will meet in the same place; Vera is on our watch list. We know she's a manlover, and we will ensure that her patriarchal hands will never soil our sacred cause. I have attached the documents you request in this message; let us pray to feminism that you need not use it.

sCwLE7W.jpg

P.S. The message didn't autoerase. I don't think telegrams can do that - try something else next time.

TO: The Greater General Secretary of Femocratic Communist PartyFROM: The beloved sister Propaganda's Regulatrix for the Colony of Boko HaramTHANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE. We will meet in the same place; Vera is on our watch list. We know she's a manlover, and we will ensure that her patriarchal hands will never soil our sacred cause. I have attached the documents you request in this message; let us pray to feminismthat you need not use it....message didn't autoerase. I don't think telegrams can do that - try something else next time.

IC:

WHAT'S THAT???
An interference? A static effect?
FEMINISM???
Feminism is for the weaker!!!
Feminism is TAKE TWO STEP BACKWARDS!!!

Feminism is when VERY weak females discriminate against males on the ground of a false "equality" - these VERY little perverts plays victims, shame on them!!!

Female Supremacy is when still weak females enslave males - these little perverts still need males (they *BLEEP* with males! How disgusting!) and they're still weak!!!

FEMOCRATISM is for true WYMYN, without males!!!
We despise both Feminists and Female Supremacists, and bwe call both them "Woomen" ("women that woo men")!!!
We have A LOT of Inquisitrixes that search for woomen, in order to punish them!!!

On the other hand....VERA IS A MANLOVER??? VERA IS A WOOMAN???
That's a VERY good news!
Please give me some more proofs!
I'll use it against her!
I'll be the new Empress!
And you'll be my favorite!!!
I love you so much!!!

PS: until the coup will be done, we must be very careful. Last time, when we falled from the bed on the floor, someone hearded the thud...that's not good...however I secured the situation, terminating the subject (I accused her to be a wooman).

OOC:
Thank you very much! :-)
I'm glad our roleplay is appreciated here!
We were banned from another game EXACTLY for this factbook!
I swear I have not changed it at all, but just only copy and pasted it!
CyberNations is VERY GOOD, WE LOVE YOU ALL!!! :-)

PS: electronic telegrams can auto-delete! Edited by Greatest Mothers

FROM

Peggy Inga, Supreme Queen of SISTERHOOD OF PAIN

TO

Femocratic *CENSORED*

The FRA (Females Rules All, OUR secret service) have just intercepted your telegram.

Boko Haram is OUR!

You have illegally occupied it, and now you're eliminating all OUR slaves!
I mean you, *CENSORED*!

We are also aware that you *CENSORED* are actively supporting and funding the terrorist organization known as "Women Against Female Super-Supremacism"
That's even more ludicrous!

We'll take OUR revenge!

OUR CYBORG DOMINATRIXES will crush your amazons!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHadByMvXk

OUR final victory is sure.

We'll thermonuclearize you.

Ehm, sorry, there was only a man's good discourse for this situation.

Edited by Peggy Inga

FROM
Absolute Empress Vera, transmitting directly from The Palace of Eternal Sun and Rain, political and spiritual heart of Femocratic Lands
TO
The *BLEEP* known as Peggy Inga

AS USUAL
Our technology is more advanced than your
Our military is stronger than your
Your threat is ridicolous
You cannot directly face our superior power in an open field, that's why your government spread lies

We will destroy you
And when you all will die, the spirit of Valerie Jean (Solanas) will judge you all guilty, and SHE will throw you all into hell.

And now I let you to your dreams of vainglory
I have a great empire to take care of, and also an enormous harem full of wymyn and exotic mal.....ooops! An embarassing error! I mean: "I have a quite modest afel that hosts some wymyn"!!!

OOC:

The Churchill discourse you choosed is not the right one. I would prefer the one where he talked about "perverted science"!

Edited by Greatest Mothers