Kaskus/MI6 War Stats

Unknown Smurf

Their tech is fine! They got that extra 40k tech remember?!

You mean that one guy who attacked on his own accord? I mean he ok.

Are you comparing 20k NS that wasn't asked for to 600k that was?

Lol? You think we asked for ghosts? No man they just came for war... thats the last I have to say on this matter in this thread as this is an OOC section. 

YqOjg.gif

so are you just trying to boast about you alliance gaining NS during all this why MI6 has lost NS? Because again, you have been taking ghosts onto your AA while MI6 hasn't. Which is probably why you only have the 4 stats that to the unknowing eye will make your alliance seem like it is doing well mere

It would be cute to show the damage totals sans ghosts.

Given all of Kaskus' wars are massive down declares the damage disparity for round one should actually be fairly stark.

so are you just trying to boast about you alliance gaining NS during all this why MI6 has lost NS? Because again, you have been taking ghosts onto your AA while MI6 hasn't. Which is probably why you only have the 4 stats that to the unknowing eye will make your alliance seem like it is doing well mere

Historically the alliance page total NS stat has been used ... I included it because it's easier and will probably just update that in an extended war (don't have to go to each individual war for war details --gets tedious). 

I included based on war details screen damage so that you would see that actual damage instead of just NS change based on ghosts. 

Given all of Kaskus' wars are massive down declares the damage disparity for round one should actually be fairly stark.

On the link it's sorted damage by person if you want to add them up yourself. 

EDIT: Eh I'll do it. Probably will be easier since I can just use excel functions, give me a couple mins

Edited by Unknown Smurf

329,805.01 Damage Taken

428,114.77 Damage Inflicted

EDIT:

Removed: 

King Isaac

Mansheim

Doug Henning

Gatotkaca

Nashorn

Aming

Mysten

EDIT 2: Forgot to remove Black Sheep.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Ooh, neat, he admitted Nashorn was a ghost even though we hadn't yet included him on our list.  Thanks, Smurf!

:rolleyes:

I just removed ones with low seniority.. fixed. Honest mistake. 

EDIT: With Nashorn added back in: 

367,907.95 damage taken  

464,759.48 damage inflicted.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Lol? You think we asked for ghosts? No man they just came for war... thats the last I have to say on this matter in this thread as this is an OOC section.

Those are the same fellows that I accidentally ran over months ago and you used as an excuse to hit Old Guard. Don't cry about ghosts hitting you when you do it all the time.

All I am saying on the matter cause I ain't listening your spin Smurfy.

That said, enjoy your war - looks like fun.

You don't even know who all is in your micro?

I do FA, not IA.

Those are the same fellows that I accidentally ran over months ago and you used as an excuse to hit Old Guard. Don't cry about ghosts hitting you when you do it all the time.

All I am saying on the matter cause I ain't listening your spin Smurfy.

That said, enjoy your war - looks like fun.

What? I'm pretty sure it was Bones that hit you guys.. can't remember though. Regardless yes, the same people who like war are ghosting again. Go figure. 

YqOjg.gif

Ironic that you reference a character who has a split personality and is literally talking to himself in this quote.