Pee Wee's Playhouse Presents:

MitchellBade

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll point out one more time, as Xanth has admitted, the raid had nothing to do with Kaskus; he really was ignorant that Masta had hit Kaskus (that part is just coincidental).  The raid had everything to do with Masta needing to get hit for being Masta.  As for LPH protecting Masta, Xanth was also ignorant of that fact as well.  Neither Xanth, nor SRA, is not claiming that ignorance is an excuse or a defense.  Taken literally, we don't like Masta.  I wish I was someplace in range.  That said, Xanth admitted fault and has offered diplomatic means to end the stupidity of this shindig.  Notobdy in Pee Wee or LPH seems to mind taking a beating, but when they are done, the door is open.

Edit:  for clarity

I'm aware of all that, but Walsh has now clarified that SRA is in until masta stops hitting Kaskus.

Can we not allow this thread to turn into complete crap.  

Simply put we are at war and diplomacy up into this point has not yielded any markable results.

We at SRA wish our opponents all the best and hope for a speedy resolution to this conflict. 

On my end I would like to apologize for lack of due diligence in fact checking a protectorate on masta. I saw masta on a one man aa and did not see protected in his bio (both nation and alliance) and was overly eager to have him rolled.  

Let's have a fun war for what this war is. 

I feel as if Kaskus should have been able to handle him theirselves, due in part to Kaskus' new wave of ghosts and MI6 being smart cookies on the tactics side of things. They have more than enough in range.

Lets start with basic's, you had no business attempting to defend him in the first place, you wrote a check your alliance can't cash and now the mother fucker bounced, can your allies defend him?  I'm sure they can, but once again, and it's nothing new, you've interjected yourself into a situation with absolutely no way to win, always have an out !  I know for a fact Xanth has been nothing but fair with you and yours.

If SRA decided to keep every nation of yours at zero infrastructure for 90 plus days that would be an earned sentence in my eyes.

To our friends over at SRA, we at the Bunker of the III Percent started shipping mass amount's of brown team dirt and bottle water to offset the the extra liquid ammonium nitrate that's burning your lawns

dog+spot+fescue.jpg

And to pre-empt the eighth or ninth question as to why I protected masta

Breaking news today as all 50k of LPH's NS is fully mobilized and protects another 10k NS alliance. A predicated 40 billion thousand causalties may take place today from this major event.

On a serious note: No, you want attention. Every action that's been taken lately you've jumped on to protect someone that may be attacked so you can get people to try to look at you. You've posted in every topic in the past few months begging to get people to look at you. Seriously, theres been many of players who are no longer here that have done it way better and succeeded.

You're trying way too hard and granted are succeeding as people reply to you, but they must be as equally stupid for making eye contact with you. They're showing you more respect than 40 NS nation commanding a 9K NS alliance deserver tbh. You should respect that.

In more relevant news, I came online today for the first time in awhile. I was hearing that this game world was showing some brain activity and the brain dead ruling was reversed.

------------------------------

After looking at what I am talking about you're down to 40 NS and 9K as a whole alliance. I alone could wipe you and peewee's playhouse (<3 Masta) out combined. You need to show their red asses some respect! Idk if DBDC are a thing, i don't really care, but I am glad they're supporting Kaskus in this. If I was able, I'd send them some extra tech. o/ o/ o/ just incase and what not, I dont really remember who I do and don't like in this world, nor do I really care to remember. Onto the next round of shots m8!

EDIT 2 for old times sake: You people keep switching battle lines and affiliation with each other more than the Islamic Regions of the World (OOC) Middle east (/OOC).

EDIT 3, Actually both sides (Except SRA, Peewee, and the one or 2 MI6's ones worth a damn) suck ass and should blow your selfs to !@#$. I do hereby endorse this war and encourage the withdrawel of SRA, Peewee. and those 2 MI6ers that do show brain activity. Though my endorsement is worth less than this post, so oh well. Basicly I am drunk and want you guys to prolong this.

Edited by Yonsae

Aaaaaand this is no longer a thing for SRA and LPH.  Technically, it is over at 11:21 am tomorrow; effectively it is over now .  It will be over for Pee Wee's Playhouse as soon as they answer the phone and say a few simple words.

This affair represents a victory for men at arms over butthurt tears on all fronts.

Breaking news today as all 50k of LPH's NS is fully mobilized and protects another 10k NS alliance. A predicated 40 billion thousand causalties may take place today from this major event.

On a serious note: No, you want attention. Every action that's been taken lately you've jumped on to protect someone that may be attacked so you can get people to try to look at you. You've posted in every topic in the past few months begging to get people to look at you. Seriously, theres been many of players who are no longer here that have done it way better and succeeded.

You're trying way too hard and granted are succeeding as people reply to you, but they must be as equally stupid for making eye contact with you. They're showing you more respect than 40 NS nation commanding a 9K NS alliance deserver tbh. You should respect that.

In more relevant news, I came online today for the first time in awhile. I was hearing that this game world was showing some brain activity and the brain dead ruling was reversed.

------------------------------

After looking at what I am talking about you're down to 40 NS and 9K as a whole alliance. I alone could wipe you and peewee's playhouse (<3 Masta) out combined. You need to show their red asses some respect! Idk if DBDC are a thing, i don't really care, but I am glad they're supporting Kaskus in this. If I was able, I'd send them some extra tech. o/ o/ o/ just incase and what not, I dont really remember who I do and don't like in this world, nor do I really care to remember. Onto the next round of shots m8!

EDIT 2 for old times sake: You people keep switching battle lines and affiliation with each other more than the Islamic Regions of the World (OOC) Middle east (/OOC).

EDIT 3, Actually both sides (Except SRA, Peewee, and the one or 2 MI6's ones worth a damn) suck ass and should blow your selfs to !@#$. I do hereby endorse this war and encourage the withdrawel of SRA, Peewee. and those 2 MI6ers that do show brain activity. Though my endorsement is worth less than this post, so oh well. Basicly I am drunk and want you guys to prolong this.

Go home Rota, you're drunk. ..

13:19 +UnknownSmurf • ReytheGreat:
13:19 +UnknownSmurf • you are the biggest fucking pussy
13:19 +UnknownSmurf • are you serious
13:20 +UnknownSmurf • after all that fucking huffing and puffing you left your protectorate on the battlefield?
13:20 +UnknownSmurf • jfc
13:20 +UnknownSmurf • you are literally useless

Mission Accomplished.

13:19 +UnknownSmurf • you are the biggest !@#$@#$ !@#$%
13:20 +UnknownSmurf • after all that !@#$@#$ huffing and puffing you left your protectorate on the battlefield?

Mission Accomplished.

You forgot the pic

g-cvr-080501-mission-10a.grid-6x2.jpg

13:19 +UnknownSmurf • you are the biggest !@#$@#$ !@#$%
13:20 +UnknownSmurf • after all that !@#$@#$ huffing and puffing you left your protectorate on the battlefield?

Mission Accomplished.

I wish to offer support to ReytheGreat in this most troublesome of times. He is not useless, he just can't job correctly.