Pee Wee's Playhouse Presents:

MitchellBade

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masta misspoke -- although I did use the word "convince" in our query so I guess I was misleading. I offered allies, as I always do, the chance to join in. Franz can post the exact query if he likes, as could SLCB.

I did, however, request that SHOULD SRA CALL IN ALLIES they help out. I think that's a reasonable request, no?

I think that's reasonable and considering the fact none of my allies have nations that small I find it funny that you made such a hollow promise to your protectorate.

Also nice one man 3k ns blitz rey.

I think that's reasonable and considering the fact none of my allies have nations that small I find it funny that you made such a hollow promise to your protectorate.

Also nice one man 3k ns blitz rey.

A hollow promise? Pray tell, what would that be?

Also, we're a five-man AA, did you expect supreme mid-day coordination?

I think you better go back and read where Xanth said he wasn't without fault here but that Rey surely wanted a shot too.

I think most people can attest that I don't generally fuck around with my protectorates. The fact that you are allied to Kaskus led me to believe that you knew full well what you are doing, and were intentionally attacking masta.

Ok, it is the end of my day.  I have dealt with other people's stupidity several times and I am tired, but I fail to follow your train of thought here.  What does us being allied to Kaskus have anything to do with Xanth allowing a raid on a 1-man AA for which he was ignorant (don't read ignorant as a defense) you were protecting?

Err, this isn't exactly "Rey loves drama." It's more "Rey doesn't want random people thinking masta is fair game for going out on a (kinda) limb for his buddies."

I have troubles believing your intent when you go ahead and protect some 1 man AA who declared wars on kaskus and then you saying, 'oh no , nobody touch him'. and then announces a state of war later. Really an easier route for your protectorate would have been to let MI6 know his willingness to war, I'm sure they would have let him ghost for the war, like how LH is doing w/ kaskus

I have troubles believing your intent when you go ahead and protect some 1 man AA who declared wars on kaskus and then you saying, 'oh no , nobody touch him'. and then announces a state of war later. Really an easier route for your protectorate would have been to let MI6 know his willingness to war, I'm sure they would have let him ghost for the war, like how LH is doing w/ kaskus

Actually, MI6 and Kaskus agreed to not have ghosts or something like that.

I am almost certain I know my thought process better than yours, so you not believing my intent is fine with me. Edited by Neo Uruk

I am almost certain I know my thought process better than yours, so you not believing my intent is fine with me.

If this is in reference to my previous post, I made no statements about your intent nor my belief about your intent.  Instead, I asked a question, one, I might point out, for which you have not provided an answer.

Actually, MI6 and Kaskus agreed to not have ghosts or something like that.

I am almost certain I know my thought process better than yours, so you not believing my intent is fine with me.

Well I'm sure I'm not the only one questioning your intent. You protecting some 1 man AA who has declared wars on kaskus and you saying don't touch him is pretty fishy Rey

If this is in reference to my previous post, I made no statements about your intent nor my belief about your intent.  Instead, I asked a question, one, I might point out, for which you have not provided an answer.

I was directly referencing his post. I missed yours.

You being allied to Kaskus directly affects whether SRA would have a "reason" to hit masta or not. I offered him protection because Kaskus should be able to handle him by themselves, without calling in allies. If nothing else, masta would even out he ghosting of Hitchcock and others; as such, it would be a prick move for them to call allies in ESPECIALLY after the "nobody will be called in" claims.

All in all, it was basically me trying to prevent the guy from being hung out to dry. We're frenemies, and he has to be around for me to $%&@ with.

Well I'm sure I'm not the only one questioning your intent. You protecting some 1 man AA who has declared wars on kaskus and you saying don't touch him is pretty fishy Rey

You know what's really fishy? the fact that two other people who are always up for warring are suddenly against the concept of me trying to enter a war -- in the one case where I legitimately wasn't. Edited by Neo Uruk

A hollow promise? Pray tell, what would that be?

Also, we're a five-man AA, did you expect supreme mid-day coordination?

First point. You told him you would call in allies if we did. You know full well none of our allies are small enough to hit your 5 man 40k ns aa.

That brings me to second point. At first I thought you were just raiding. After all of this though I would expect that if you promised protection then you could adequately provide said protection in such a case as this.

Ok, I guess I get it.  I didn't even check his war screens.  But that said, if he is attacking Kaskus (I'll take your word on it), doesn't that make him a rogue?  Based on a PM posted either in this thread or the other one, he is actively trying to get people to fight against SRA.   If that was a true PM, and not doctored (and Masta's response lead me to believe he had sent it), why shouldn't we have guys hit him?  We only have (without checking) 3 or 4 guys who could actually hit him.  Why on earth would you worry about him being "hung out to dry"?

Now, before you bring up the timing, I get it.  We couldn't possibly have known he was plotting to get SRA in a fight before Xanth let people raid him.  Nobody is claiming Xanth isn't without fault; he admitted so himself. 

But seriously, this whole silly incident has turned into stupid and is becoming a laughing stock.  Why not just end it right now?  Xanth offered a diplomatic solution.  Why not take it?

Edit:  for the sake of clarity, I use stupid to define this situation, not any nation involved in it.

Edited by smurthwaite

Ok, I guess I get it.  I didn't even check his war screens.  But that said, if he is attacking Kaskus (I'll take your word on it), doesn't that make him a rogue?  Based on a PM posted either in this thread or the other one, he is actively trying to get people to fight against SRA.   If that was a true PM, and not doctored (and Masta's response lead me to believe he had sent it), why shouldn't we have guys hit him?  We only have (without checking) 3 or 4 guys who could actually hit him.  Why on earth would you worry about him being "hung out to dry"?

Now, before you bring up the timing, I get it.  We couldn't possibly have known he was plotting to get SRA in a fight before Xanth let people raid him.  Nobody is claiming Xanth isn't without fault; he admitted so himself. 

But seriously, this whole silly incident has turned into stupid and is becoming a laughing stock.  Why not just end it right now?  Xanth offered a diplomatic solution.  Why not take it?

The PM was sent after SRA attacked masta.

Masta could be classified as a rogue, but my protection was aimed almost exclusively at those outside of Kaskus. Had Smurf approached me about his attacks, there would have been a bit of negotiation as to whatever terms masta would find successful for an independent release if that's what Kaskus required of him.

This is a case of SRA jumping the gun on a raid and me responding as if it were deliberate action intended to provoke me, as I know there are quite a few in SRA not fond of me.

As to a diplomatic solution, I've seen that the door is open but not a specific solution. Whatever masta finds acceptable is fine with me.

You know what's really fishy? the fact that two other people who are always up for warring are suddenly against the concept of me trying to enter a war -- in the one case where I legitimately wasn't.

or the fact that you protect some 1 man AA who already declared war on kaskus

Er, how exactly did masta declare on you?

513QKMA7TSL._SY300_.jpg

The second episode of our double feature, called "Tango Time", has our friend Pee Wee in a rather precarious situation.  It appears those silly Kaskus boys had moved on to other friends.  Now, you didn't hear it from Pee Wee (cover your eyes and ears children!) but those guys are a bunch of a-s-s-e-s.  And Pee Wee and these "new" friends are not friends. At all.  In fact, one could say that Pee Wee wouldn't mind if a comet fell on their silly lil red heads and wiped them off the face of the planet!  Anywho, these jerks have gone ahead and littered thousands of their dead butts, along with millions of their dollars all over Pee Wee's azalea garden! For shame!  Pee Wee needs to put a stop to this now! So we hereby declare that these bullies, hereby known as Screaming Red Asses, will have their homes egged, their tricycles vandalized and their mothers ravaged!

That last sentence looks like a declaration to me.

Er, how exactly did masta declare on you?

OP, "tango time"

Looks like a dow to me.

Without that post he would have had peace offers after I taught 2 noobs how to successfully quad a stronger nation.

With that post i see a declaration of war. One that he will have to work diplomatically to resolve.