Sponsor a Nuke for Goons Telethon...

Stonewall14

I would like to point out two facts...one is I have one aid slot open today and another at midnight and another the following update...In addition aiding me guaraantees a mushroom cloud over a Goons nation on each of those days...If you require tech it will be paid by an upcoming donation deal or donation to my own nation after the war to finance any outstanding tech debts...o/ Nuclear Hell Fire and Brimstone :nuke:

Make checks payable to NukaGoonAthon...thanks and remeber all donations are deductible... :ehm:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=243975

Edited by Stonewall14

You probably shouldn't invite people to commit a war-able offense against us fyi.

It was a joke but obviously anyone who does aid me knows this...perhaps you should check our aid screens and do something about it, or do you only war micro alliances? :rolleyes:

I would like to point out two facts...one is I have one aid slot open today and another at midnight and another the following update...In addition aiding me guaraantees a mushroom cloud over a Goons nation on each of those days...If you require tech it will be paid by an upcoming donation deal or donation to my own nation after the war to finance any outstanding tech debts...o/ Nuclear Hell Fire and Brimstone :nuke:

Make checks payable to NukaGoonAthon...thanks and remeber all donations are deductible... :ehm:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=243975

If you had a Federal Aid Commission I am sure you would be able to find some people to take up your offer. However, without that wonder, I doubt you will find many people willing to risk supporting you. Given that Limitless Nexus will be at war most of the time, the next time your alliance gets a break from fighting, I would strongly advise you push as many of your people as you can to buying the wonder.

If you had a Federal Aid Commission I am sure you would be able to find some people to take up your offer. However, without that wonder, I doubt you will find many people willing to risk supporting you. Given that Limitless Nexus will be at war most of the time, the next time your alliance gets a break from fighting, I would strongly advise you push as many of your people as you can to buying the wonder.

Yes I concur and was debating buying it last week before we were once again attacked but didn't and am hating myself for not getting it while I had the cash on hand...I was bored and thought this was funny when I posted it yesterday... :unsure:

When I looked earlier, this had gone 105 views without a reply.  Why did you all dignify it with such?

I was thinking same thing earlier how it went for a full day and 157 views then all of sudden it gets lit up... :popcorn:

I have FAC and a slot open, for those willing to send secret aid to sponsor a nuke. Any assistance is appreciated from any source in our war against GOONS aggression, those who assist won't be forgotten.

I have FAC and a slot open, for those willing to send secret aid to sponsor a nuke. Any assistance is appreciated from any source in our war against GOONS aggression, those who assist won't be forgotten.

Yeah, why bother with expensive war chests when you can simply hold telethons and beg for cash.

This is still a joke thread, is it not?

Yeah, why bother with expensive war chests when you can simply hold telethons and beg for cash.

This is still a joke thread, is it not?

The thread is a joke, doesn't mean we won't continue to nuke goons until this war is over. I was just responding to RV, but I'm not sure what your point is.

There's almost nothing more amusing than bankrupt enemies begging for cash in public. Nobody has ever said Methrage was competent, and this just reinforces the multitude of reasons why nobody has ever said such a thing.

GOONS think they know something about competence suddenly? I thought incompetence was one of the attributes you're most proud of, along with oppression and sadism. I also recall Ken begging a member of M16 in public to hit one of our allies several days ago, so interesting to see goons of all alliances try such an insult so soon (When the ceasefire was in place as well). Although Nobody has ever said goons are smart, and with good reason.

You guys attack us (Bandwaggoning in at the end of another war, while calling it a "tech raid"), as I'm coming out of another war which had been ongoing for several weeks (With only a few weeks between that and the Kashmir War). So no wonder I didn't have much of a warchest saved up at the time, yet almost every goon I've fought has taken a lot more damage than me regardless. So hearing you talk of competence is ironic. Between when you guys attacked me and now, its been goons who have been draining large amounts of their warchests away.

This thread isn't very serious, since goons are getting nuked anyways. Considering your unprovoked war on our alliance, we are willing to accept aid from outside sources to assist with the effort. Especially since you hit us right as we were coming out of another war, then violated the cease fire after you guys armed up some more. Although I had nothing to do with making this thread.

Edited by Methrage

I remember in an old GOONS-Methrage dustup someone sent secret aid...it did not work out well.

I believe he had a top 20 nation at the time, but ended up deleting.

I cant remember how GOONS found out though...

Then why make a thread about it?

Every thread you make is a joke, whats one more.

I remember in an old GOONS-Methrage dustup someone sent secret aid...it did not work out well.

I believe afew did, most productive 90mill(?) I ever spent...

Edited by the rebel

Thanks for all the support and keeping my aid slots full of aid...o/ :war: :nuke: :smug: I will not forget and am forever in your debt! The Nukathon will commence after update...                     

ec840ea1a1d64c59501e151b5a14ac1f_zps3fdc