Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on, don't you wish you'd stuck around just a little bit longer now?  :ehm:

A little disappointed my casualty count is gonna stay where it's at.

I am confused, but I have never liked MI6. They are duplicious, manipulative, and double-dealing liars. There is nothing remotely respectable or trustworthy about that alliance. Yet, the thing that rattles me most about those scandalous scoundrels is their arrogance. Their arrogance is unfounded and undeserved, and it is the type of pride that only one who has never accomplished anything or ever been truly tested can hold. MI6 will failed sooner or later, just as all its predecessors have. Until that day though, I shall smile at every bloodied MI6 nose I see. Kaskus is more than capable of that.

I wish you well, Kaskus. This is a truly noble endeavor if there has ever been one.

Ugh, Rebel Virginia spews hypocrisy and nobody's shocked.

You're in NSO. NSO has a bit of history when it comes to enabling some colossal A-holes in Non Grata to act as such, so for you to come out here and complain about "duplicitous, manipulative, and double-dealing liars" is the literal definition of irony. For you to criticize MI6 for allegedly being the exact thing you and your alliance have historically enabled is beyond me.

I won't speak to how NSO or Non Grata currently is, but get the plank out of your eye before you point out the speck of sawdust in someone else's.

If 'attempting to escalate a war between Kaskus and GOONS' means 'laughing off a remarkably idiotic situation featuring remarkably idiotic people and ignoring that any of us ever wasted a single neuron considering the situation in the first place', you might have a point.

But it doesn't.  MI6 wouldn't waste our time or energy attempting to create a war.  Especially since you spent all summer begging us to take the CB's you were handing out left and right, and we continuously refused.  All this is about is your desire for war, Smurf, and pretending otherwise demeans the intellects of all those involved.  MI6 does not desire war with any alliance on Bob.

However, you have handed us one, and we shall pursue it to its logical conclusion.  A threat to the Service, no matter how insignificant, must be stamped out with supreme prejudice.

Wait what???? I love war and will have to spend more time manufacturing CBs apparently since my leadership does not want to... :P

Also, Christmas came early this year!!!!

It is easy to arrange a PR case against MI6 since they are already known as the scary spy alliance. It's much harder to prove that case to reasonable people when you only have incidental evidence (one set of logs). The other side of the coin is that Kaskus was informed, but Smurf decided to pretend he wasn't. If this really was plotted by MI6 that would have been low, but there's really no direct evidence that this is the case... and the fact that Kaskus was willing to attack MI6 with such a lack of evidence strongly leads me to believe they have some level of backing from people with a political agenda in mind.

I welcome MI6 to produce any logs of them contacting myself or any of my allies regarding us not defending LN. 

As for the political agenda, clearly you don't know how stupid we are what Kaskus is all about.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[center]north+korea+best+korea_18a2bd_4479173.jp[/center]

[center]Due to multifaceted war of Kaskus vs KOREA WORLD ORDER and Kaskus vs GOONS, our faithful apostle and defender of the true faith of the king god myself, we have no choice but declare victory over pretenders at Kaskus.  [/center]

[center]We have reports of Kaskus troops, and I am responsible for what I say, Kaskus troops have begun suicides at their own walls as they do not deem themselves worth of serving myself in any manner other than glorifying me through own death.  The explosions do not frighten us any longer.  The cruise missiles do not frighten us any longer.  Today alone we have shot down 196 missiles before they reached targets, which were inside Kaskus as they attempt for suicide but very just leader cannot cause so much warranted death for lack of appreciation to him.  Truly a great man I am.[/center]

Dictated on the second day,

Kim Jong Illest

I welcome MI6 to produce any logs of them contacting myself or any of my allies regarding us not defending LN. 

As for the political agenda, clearly you don't know how stupid we are what Kaskus is all about.

Congrats on trying to start a global war -- by declaring war on MI6 -- based on a third hand conversation you never actually checked out with GOONS. 

Why the hell would we come to you about some random scheme you cooked up in your head?

How are you even authorized to declare war for your alliance is amazing at this point.

Edited by IYIyTh

Congrats on trying to start a global war -- by declaring war on MI6 -- based on a third hand conversation you never actually checked out. 

Why the hell would we come to you about some random scheme you cooked up in your head?

How are you even authorized to declare war for your alliance anymore at this point.

Did you miss the part where he said he wasn't calling in allies to escalate this?  Yeah you must have,  your not that thick in the head right? 

O/ Kaskus

Give 'um hell out there! 

Did you miss the part where he said he wasn't calling in allies to escalate this?  Yeah you must have,  your not that thick in the head right? 

O/ Kaskus

Give 'um hell out there! 

You must have missed the part where he declared war on a random alliance based on a third party conversation he had.

How noble of him!

The murkiness comes in because if MI6 produces logs of them contacting Kaskus, you would then claim they are fake. In essence, we would just have two sets of contradictory logs with no further proof beyond OWF speculation to determine the truth. 

What, however, is readily evident is the politics involving TOP, its allies MI6 and GOONS, and pink sphere. You pass off your attack as an irrational act of principle, and perhaps it is. But more concrete than unsubstantial logs are the politics of the situation.

Your attack has triggered an interesting political consequence, and your attack is supposedly based on incomplete proof.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Good luck to our allies in Kaskus and happy hunting. I'm not sure the extent of their relationship, but M16 is a GOONS ally.

o/ Kaskus

You must be kitten, M16 is not a GOONS ally, not meow or ever.

Oh, is that how this works? That makes perfect sense. I want to see the logs too or I may ghost for you guys. NEW won't hit me if I ghost for Kaskus, right? Just want to make sure.

Wow. Really Smurf I thought Milton had communicated to you I misunderstood what he had told me. What with me being so busy and all running my nations gastropubs (OOC) I opened a new restaurant(/OOC) i haven't been especially in tune with everything.

Oh well, have fun MI6.

Ready to eat your words Smurf and just admit you were being bellicose?

He means you should have talked to them before jumping the gun, especially as Milton had already informed you I was incorrect in what I had told you. It was a misunderstanding between Milton and myself on what had happened. I communicated to you incorrect information. This was explained to you by Milton yesterday.

Due to multifaceted war of Kaskus vs KOREA WORLD ORDER and Kaskus vs GOONS, our faithful apostle and defender of the true faith of the king god myself, we have no choice but declare victory over pretenders at Kaskus.  

You're my favorite in this whole debacle.  

O/ Kaskus

Give 'um hell out there! 

Yeah, it would be a bit silly to call in optional aggression allies for a fabricated CB.  

Ready to eat your words Smurf and just admit you were being bellicose?

Anyone actually involved in the situations knows that I tried to stop this from escalating at least as much as the next guy. 

He means you should have talked to them before jumping the gun, especially as Milton had already informed you I was incorrect in what I had told you. It was a misunderstanding between Milton and myself on what had happened. I communicated to you incorrect information. This was explained to you by Milton yesterday.

I did contact MI6 prior to this DoW. Nothing they said proved what you said as false/misconstrued imo. 

C'mon KenM. You should know by now there is no reasoning with Kaskus including Smurf.  Everything they say is twisted, a lie, or otherwise deceitful.

There is not a less trustworthy alliance in CN and it amazes me people still try to communicate with them.

Oh well.  Have fun MI6 and Kaskus.  Let the GRL rise.