Action of Correction towards misguided individuals

north-korea-kim-jong-il-2011-08-29.jpg

[center]Subjects!

It has become clear to KOREAN WORLD ORDER that there are those who do not believe in the king god myself.  They have displayed their belief being towards a pretender of mouse-chasing brown cats.  How they could ever think of mouse-chasing brown cats as a god disappoints myself.  

angrygato_zps9c7ca218.png

It also proves itself to be a powerful coercive and concentrated assault on integrity of the god kingship of myself by these GATO.  I suspect that be making a move towards cowardly western pretenders they will kneel beg for mercy and forgiveness which king god most certainly has the ability to give and will justly consider doing so.  

As this is a defensive conflict against the propagandic slander, I am invoking the Treaty of friendship and defense of KOREAN WORLD OWNER, calling defenders at TTK to up against the pretenders and cause backdown and immediate apology.[/center]

Dictated on the first day,

Kim Jong lllest

Edited by Kim Jong lllest

The king god's power surpasses us mere mortals. He reasons so far above us that we cannot comprehend all but the simplest of his actions.

Though I attempt to make all subjects understand all must consider the poor level of treatment before arrival of people that lead to miscommunications and poor lack of quality knowledge.

I swore I was done with this god forsaken excuse for (ooc) entertainment (/.ooc) However you've peeked my curiosity for about 3 minutes, the exact time it takes to be satisfied by Mrs. Freelancer.

So hurry up, I've got things to do like mow the lawn.

Three minutes I can provide for you in the form of electronic viewing completed by my genius and named Kimyoutube.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-vw3g6j-vA

hahah ... ok tell yea what, you'll like this, get your followers I don't care who they are and violate the one thing we hold precious and see how fast you're genius is overwhelmed, until that time keep me out of your proclaimed God status announcements.

Now for some real fun, mowing the lawn

Edited by Freelancer

How can they not see, North Korea is clearly Best Korea?

Surely not, for North Korea has no middle classes, and if North Korea is world Korea, there is no more bourgeois.

That pretty much just ruins your argument for everything.

Edited by Kaiser Hanssen

How can they not see, North Korea is clearly Best Korea?

This coming from someone who not only lives in an alliance that advocates "imminent domain" (for the clueless, that's where the state seizes your property for the greater good) it's done at gun point with fancy marketing spin for the truly naive.

I could see why you of all people support a "god kingship" with KWO

This coming from someone who not only lives in an alliance that advocates "imminent domain" (for the clueless, that's where the state seizes your property for the greater good) it's done at gun point with fancy marketing spin for the truly naive.

I could see why you of all people support a "god kingship" with KWO

"Imminent" Domain? Wait are you talking about our move to brown sphere? lol

Edited by Tywin Lannister