establishment of order of domination of world of by great ruler of world

C5bKM2Q.jpg

I am here to establish my ownership over all present as your king god like the mummy but not because I not fail I succeed. You are all now subjects of the KOREAN NEW WORLD OWNER shortened gracefully by my literary genius KOREAN WORLD OWNER it has a nice ding to it. Here is your charter also dictated by my literary genius.

Introduction
We, the nations of the New Pacific Order, agree to promote national sovereignty, defend our fellow nations against outside aggression and advance the Pacifican way of life to the world.

Article I: Admission
Any nation wishing to join the New Pacific Order that has requested membership will be admitted, provided said nation does not belong to any other alliances and is approved.

Article II: Structure of the Order
The Emperor

The Emperor is the Sovereign of the alliance. As such, the Emperor has the sole power over the affairs of the alliance, although such powers can be delegated to others. The Emperor serves for life or until resignation. Every Emperor is appointed by their predecessor and ascends to the throne upon the termination of the latter's reign. In the absence of the Emperor, the Regent shall execute the duties of the Emperor.

Government

The Emperor can create any office and appoint any member to that office at his or her sole discretion. The Emperor can delegate power to said office to the extent that the Emperor deems appropriate. Such offices may, at the Emperor's discretion, create subordinate positions, delegate power to said positions and appoint members to them. The Emperor is the final authority on all matters and as such, any office, position or policy within the alliance may be altered or removed at the Emperor's will.

The Body Republic

All member nations of the New Pacific Order will automatically have a seat in the Body Republic.

Article III: Expulsion from the Order
Any nation member can submit a motion to expel a fellow member from the Order to the Body Republic floor. In order for the motion to carry, a supermajority (defined herein as 75% + 1) of the voting nations must vote in favor of the expulsion. There will be a time limit of 36 hours on expulsion votes and the expulsion will be carried as long as the nations who vote equal at least 10% +1 of the Body Republic. The Emperor can not be expelled from the Order. The Emperor can pardon any nation from expulsion. The Emperor can also expel members on his own initiative, without a vote.

Article IV: Amendments to the Charter
Any nation can submit a motion to amend the Charter to the Body Republic floor. Discussion will take place for a period of no less than 8 hours but no more than 36 hours. If a supermajority (defined herein as 75% + 1) of the voting nations voice support for the amendment before the 36 hour time limit is reached then the motion will be considered passed and carried as long as the nations who vote equal at least 10% +1 of the Body Republic. Each change to the charter mentioned in an Article IV amendment motion requires a separate vote for each change within the Article IV amendment thread for each change to be considered passed and carried.

All who do not bow to your god will be dealt with in threats developed from our superior underground weapons testings and longly worded essays to address insolence.

Dictated on the first day,
Kim Jong lllest Edited by Kim Jong lllest

From one Great and Powerful Emperor to another, I welcome the Best Korean dictator and his oddly Pacifican charter.

Thank you noble subject your kind words bring a pleasant tear to roll down the cheek of king god. But do know the establishing document is thousands of years old and was stolen as result of evil espionage. Of course that part of genius of king god, he knew of spy and allowed him to take document to disseminate it and normalize among planet.

Thank you noble subject your kind words bring a pleasant tear to roll down the cheek of king god. But do know the establishing document is thousands of years old and was stolen as result of evil espionage. Of course that part of genius of king god, he knew of spy and allowed him to take document to disseminate it and normalize among planet.

Of course, the global narrative all makes perfect sense now. I cannot wait for the new era in effect to start reflecting in the course of the world.

Of course, the global narrative all makes perfect sense now. I cannot wait for the new era in effect to start reflecting in the course of the world.

King god is always dictated all, past and present, and future. You will not notice much change in your daily life because of this except a wild feeling of euphoria all of time in present and future because of knowledge of your king god's existence on world.

Quit horsing around.

504x600.jpg

In order to fix this clearly mistaken utterance of subject I have provided testimony, concisely and expertly dictated through a new program I developed to do so and have named Kim Siri.

I get me my money in stacks
and lace my subjects with 9 figures
dont need no fingers on nickle plated 9 triggas
Must see my subjects praisin me
I see them
while they cryin up and pleadin
nod my head
now them people screamin
see me in flesh
and test
and get your chest blown
straight up a god, don't get blown
my pretenders cry like ho's
kneel down cry mercy fo sho
is you tryin be a foe ?
don't exist now you know ?
they aint waitin on no Death Row
justice is quick
but baby I got to gets mo'
you scream and go
'Kim Jong"
and I ain't stopping'
till I'm well laid
all hailed
now young boy, see your god made
visions of guns and fires
no need to open fire
buncha non believers who won't rise
until I die
ask me why I'm the god king and not high
and why I fly not roll by
Fake gods will see me

What is the position of Kora upon the Zulu? I feel that as movements which have both been placed under oppression, you may hold a.... unique insight into them.

If INT doesn't drop the idiot ball and support you guys, then they're doomed. :smug:

The zulu were great worshippers, when Ubuntu came to heaven it was signal for Kim Jong Illest king god to come to the surface to righten bob.  Korea has never been oppressed only enlightened.