ODN-DBDC

OsRavan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you want to have that perception of DBDC just to paint them as a boogeyman. If you speak to them you will find they are very reasonable. Many have solved their issues diplomatically.

What he said was at the worst a reasonable but untrue assumption, not any kind of slander. If it fit any (raiding) alliance's agenda, they'd allow a bad raid to expand. Edited by Neo Uruk

What he said was at the worst a reasonable but untrue assumption, not any kind of slander. If it fit any (raiding) alliance's agenda, they'd allow a bad raid to expand.

Lol. No.

I have spoken to them, at least to Tayloj, and I do not paint them or think of them as the boogeyman as you say. Not sure how you would come to that conclusion based on my comment.

I was under the impression that you were saying that DBDC is reasonable only insofar as it fits their agenda.. that is not true. They are reasonable with their raids and have worked with alliances to secure peace for the raid "victims" in the past.

If that was not what you were insinuating then feel free to ignore what I said.

I am not a fan of smurthwaite....er, wait...oh yeah, I was on the road for work when this was announced.  Very happy to have ODN as our ally.  While I personally felt like we were there for each other with or without this treaty, it is nice to make it official and let the world know where we stand.

hail ODN

hail DBDC

hail wrecking an enemy side by side next war