CNRP - 2 Discussion

Zoot Zoot

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hereno: Not to reduce your feelings of self importance, but I did not even remember your age when I wrote this post, but the reminder is refreshing. The fact you're taking this so personally or trying to make it about you or even me specifically is somewhat amusing.

It is not unduly elevated. I've worked hard on my ig country. It was almost a monolithic effort just to recover from Karma, not that you'd know. Having an rp that is somewhat tied to my ig efforts is why I play.. is that so hard to wrap your mind around?

Eh a lot can be said about Hereno but not that he avoids destructive wars.

@Hereno: Not to reduce your feelings of self importance, but I did not even remember your age when I wrote this post, but the reminder is refreshing. The fact you're taking this so personally or trying to make it about you or even me specifically is somewhat amusing.

It is not unduly elevated. I've worked hard on my ig country. It was almost a monolithic effort just to recover from Karma, not that you'd know. Having an rp that is somewhat tied to my ig efforts is why I play.. is that so hard to wrap your mind around?

I didn't really realize I was being self-important by thinking that you remember our conversations, but alright.

As for the rest, go ahead and refer to my argument with Cent now that you've admitted that your reasoning and his is the same. Edited by Hereno

That was four years ago. Move on.