Foreign Aid Download Expiration

Verlion

I suck at titles, but :

Problem : When downloading the Foreign Aid statistics, foreign aid sent 10 days ago that expired today (for instance, I sent someone $6mil on Sep 7th, it has expired today), does not list as expired on the downloaded stats. I've been filtering them out, but more I thought about it, more it seemed like a bug. I downloaded a freshly updated stats this morning to confirm it again (it had been updated for morning).

Example :

545599|Mr JD|JDs Nation|Viridian Entente|10010|Green|492355|Verlion|Vinir|Viridian Entente|10010|Green|Approved|0|100|0|9/7/2014 9:54:56 AM|Financial Assistance|3783302|

It is not. That was the 6am download, and that deal had expired at midnight. If you check my foreign aid slots, you will see that I sent Mr_JD some money the same day this thread was posted (9/17) I had downloaded the stats at 6am on that day (9/17), which showed the deal of him sending me tech on 9/7 as still approved, when infact it was expired. I didn't send Mr_JD the money until almost midnight, but it had been expired for the entire 23 hours and 30 minutes before.

Best example I can give is one I did give. Mr_JD sent me tech on 9/7. It expired on 9/17 and I was able to send him money. The stats download on 9/17, which has foreign aid sent on 9/17 included, shows that all deals on 9/7 are still approved, when they are all expired.

I encountered the same problem too after downloading foreign aid stats shortly after update.

Case in point:

Arrnea's nation aid history: http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=79694&Extended=1

HisYqyZ.png

In the foreign aid stats download, it shows him with 6 approved and 1 pending FA transaction.

The extra approved slot in the stats download is the 8:10am entry (bottom) shown as "Approved" instead of "Expired" as its should be.

Edited by Dragonshy

• 1 month later...

Bumping because this problem still exists. It also affects the Foreign Aid slot count on the Alliance Stats page, because those are updated based on 10 days after the deal was sent (by time, if deal was sent at 7am, it shows as expired at 7am 10 days later, not at 12am when it actually does expire). Leading to inaccurate numbers as they do not reflect whether or not the slot is actually expired or not.