First in Specialized Tactics DoW

Kananu, Your statements look a lot different in that light. Your welcome around these parts now :popcorn:

W00t Edited by moonpie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It includes all Dalek warriors, even you :)

And by welcome, I don't mean with guns blazing xD

A most noble gesture from a most noble warrior (seriously); it's much appreciated.  

Also, it's been a privilege serving with those whom I have served this round, and an honor battling those whom I have battled.  Wherever each of us ends up next round, may you all live long and prosper; you know, so that we may survive to annihilate each other another day :)

FIST will welcome Dalek warriors with open arms next round ;)

B-)

AND THEN... to renounce to what probably would become one of the most spectacular Serial Wars on TE

in many, many Tournaments 'til now...?     You the "Doctor's followers" against the DALEKS the forever conquering race of the TE

Universe...?   :D ;) :lol1:

B-)

AND THEN... to renounce to what probably would become one of the most spectacular Serial Wars on TE

in many, many Tournaments 'til now...?     You the "Doctor's followers" against the DALEKS the forever conquering race of the TE

Oh hey, we've upgraded from being the minion of OP to apparently having minions of our own! Sweet deal. :D Edited by Kurdanak

B-)

Ok, see you next round

B-)

moonpie, i thank you for your offer... but as i have said to others before,  I am into the SKARO AA life

and development for good!   ;)