First in Specialized Tactics DoW

FIST, a division of Torch wood are gearing up to help the Doctor rid the world of the menace known as Skaro's Daleks! And Harbingers.

matt-smith-totally-will-return-as-the-do

asylum_of_the_daleks__span.jpg

TheBigBoss1.jpg

FIST stats: Average NS 7,471
Infra 32,362
Tech 4,605
Strength: 164,369

Skaros Dalek Empire Stats:
Average NS: 5,650
Infra: 17,259
Tech: 2,583
Strength: 79,107

Harbingers Stats: 

Average NS: 3,060
Infra: 3,652
Tech: 619
Strength: 18,361

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKARO+NLoN would have been a perfect match for FIST. Well, whatever.

I see they got you again HDsup, too much whiskey again? :ehm:

B-)

Lol...!  Nah!  But ... something about moonpie's face never really was of my  entire  confidence...  and now i remember some Bird's leader talking about his AA enjoyment when they were visited by this people and how they did the same to them... hmmm...

As always, Any Doctor's friend is Our distinguished Point blank target... Can't do less for them...! ;)

This is only a tech raid, nothing more, nothing less. :P

B-)

As always, Daenerys, it starts like it... Until  the DALEKS wakes up and the real party is ON...! ;)     :popcorn:  :war:   

AND NOW YOU WILL SEE THE MAIN INSTIGATOR FOR THIS  TOTAL DOWNDECL;ARE...:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=1028

THIS MAD TODDLER DO NOT KNOW LIMITS  FOR HIS THIRST FOR TECHS.....!   ATTACKING HARBINGERS THIS TIME together with the moonpie's  fisters... have NO SHAME!!!!

Edited by HDSupreme

Hang on, are you blaming Kurdanak and War Doves for FIST's actions?  HD you're nuts mate.

And in another thread you talk about OP hitting an alliance a few days out of war when SKARO have done exactly the same thing on more than one occasion. You do know what hypocrisy means, right?  

B-)

Not just I am saying it... but the link PROVES IT... And Howlin' remember that the two of us... YOU ARE the "MAD" one...

Now, get your info here an let's read it,please!!! ;)  B-)  ;)  :frantic: 

Get the info in here?  If you don't remember attacking Rat Basterds after we got decimated by Warriors a few rounds ago, 2 weeks before the end of the round which was your supposed "end of round fun" yeah sure was fun when RB had only 3 days to recover, or when you hit TEPD after they had been in a major war then that's your problem, son. I'm not your secretary so don't be telling me to drudge up old threads for your perusal. 

You really are obsessed and desperate for material to peg on me, aren't you?

Friends =/= collaborators.
Defending my member from a raid that turned south =/= instigating an entire alliance war.

I'm not even joking, this is pathetic - give it a rest, man.

Edited by Kurdanak

Did we just get attacked by FIST, Frolicking Infantry in Sassy Tights. Yes, I believe so; I thought I saw your skirts ruffling in the breeze as your forces fled the battlefield in defeat. You call this a war gentlemen? 

As for myself, anything i post is all in good humor  :v:   Now, with that said, the terms of FIST's surrender are thus: the image of Mr. Lee must be removed from your DOW within 24 hours or your nations face complete annihilation at the hands of Skaros Dalek Empire and its numerous allies.  Once removed, peace shall be granted you, and the destruction raining down on your nations shall cease.

**Note the appropriate use of the smiley emoticon in this post, lol.

Peace messages have been sent and not replied to as of this moment.

FIST is fully prepared to peace out of this war on all fronts upon acknowledgment of peace.

FIST is ceasing all attacks by next update.

Edited by moonpie

B-)

SKARO recognize an OFFER for PEACE have been issued by the Forces of the Doctor, at the FIST's camp...

It will be accepted  after a ratification from the  DALEK's  "STAVROS COUNCIL OF LEADERSHIP"...

IT has been  an interesting short war.  More to come.   I'll be back  with the decision from the COUNCIL.   :war: :smug:

B-)

The "STAVROS COUNCIL" of SKARO had agreed to PEACE out  with the FIST AA.

May this be the start of a FUN and interesting new archrivalry on TE...! :D :frantic: ;)