CNRP'40 GM's Court

Uberstein

I've mentioned it on irc already but to have it official:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124021-osmanli-haberler-olaylar-ve-hareketler/#entry3310109

I dispute this post, while he can have the T-34s and KV-1s because tech isn't restricted to what was made in the region I think him rp'ing he stole the tanks from Russian military bases without giving me the chance to intercept his people is a clear example of a metagame.

I've mentioned it on irc already but to have it official:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124021-osmanli-haberler-olaylar-ve-hareketler/#entry3310109

I dispute this post, while he can have the T-34s and KV-1s because tech isn't restricted to what was made in the region I think him rp'ing he stole the tanks from Russian military bases without giving me the chance to intercept his people is a clear example of a metagame.

Talk to Markus privately about it. Invite a GM to the conversation as an observer. If you guys can't come to an agreement, then we'll go from there.

Reposted from OOC thread. I forgot this place existed.

Official GM Random Event:

Congratulations Greywall, the random number generator chose you for this week's random event! The random event chosen by the generator was #7: Assassination/death of a government official.

Remember, accepting the event is entirely optional, but accepting and RPing it can result in up to three points of reward!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Greywall, after some discussion with the GM team, we've decided to give you the full 3 point reward for your Assassination of a Government Official RP!

I apologize for the lateness of this response. The next event is:

Official GM Random Event:

Congratulations Dillon1102, the random number generator chose you for this week's random event! The random event chosen by the generator was #3: Economic Recession

Remember, accepting the event is entirely optional, but accepting and RPing it can result in up to three points of reward!

• 3 weeks later...