Attn: CRAP

Neo Uruk

In case you didn't know, you're harboring a rather troublesome individual.

I'm not sure if there's still anyone after Rota, but just wanted to give you a heads up. Hell, who knows how long this thin veil will last? Maybe he'll be out of your hair soon, maybe not. But I'd be on guard.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have telled you a few times i will not join your alliance. Leave me alone!!

The first four letters of title, are all this is! Otherwise you use a private median.

I am not impostering anyone!

Edited by Yonsae

This is the best thank you note I've ever received.

might be a thank you if we didnt have everyone else and their mother telling us

Edited by CommanderX

might be a thank you if we didnt have everyone else and their mother telling us

Sometimes people are slow, its ok. Since rumour was been started; i have been asked a lot too!

if i awnser yes what will you do? because you make it sound like a crime to do so

I'm just looking for some answers. If you knew about it all along, this topic isn't a very good warning. And if you don't care about the consequences, then it just means I overestimated your alliance's brainpower. By a lot.

Ok, so to confirm here: You were very much aware of who you were accepting, and you couldn't care less what may or may not take place as a result of having this person in your alliance?

Now, does Chuck approve of this stance? Because I was almost certain that, in my conversations with Chuck, he was a very reasonable and rather dapper man.

he is, thats why (as ive said and is in no way needed to be explained to you) we know what were doing and dont care about other peoples opnions. and chuck is very aware, if you may have notices the app to join crap was pending for 7 days. and what makes you think chuck wouldnt? think hes just off in la la land doing jack all? im sorry but you saying "I'm not sure if there's still anyone after Rota" can be determined as a lie because you most certanally are that person

Yeah, you know, this is really a bit rude.

If you wanted to warn them you would have gone to #crap and queried someone.

Now if you tried that and they just insulted you and banned you, then fair enough, carry on, but no, I imagine you would have mentioned that little fact in the OP if it applied. 

Rey, leave the powers that be to deal with it, or just give it 5 mins for the usual occurrences to happen, patience.... all will come good in time.

The situation has yet to be dealt with, so I'm giving CRAP a choice in how such a scenario plays out.

Rey the magnanimous!

Truly a mercy that I haven't even thought of acting upon the acts of slander committed by Yonsae.

He is captain planet after all :P

I was defeated by Chuck Normis this last election, tragically. Surely RIA realizes that someone harboring such trash can't rid the earth of pollution.

Should I get ready to nuke rota again?

Doesn't exist. However if you're tryng to claim im Rotavele by your posts in another topic, please do. It will be quite funny.